[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO story thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5
Pokemon GO story thread?
>>
Sure

>installed it
>live in a small city so nothing near by
>try anyways but see its just meant to get you to buy coins once you are addicted and run out of pokeballs.
>delete it
>>
>>27202340
shit_that_never_happened.jpg
>>
File: B7Ikue8.jpg (894 KB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
B7Ikue8.jpg
894 KB, 2912x2184
>>
>>27202386
>but see its just meant to get you to buy coins once you are addicted and run out of pokeballs.
Or visit some historical districts, parks, memorials, and things like that.
>>
>>27202457
and get 3 pokeball's per site?

Listen maybe it works in NYC but when the closest site is 1 mile away the game seems like a pay-top-win cancer.
>>
>>27202455
If a good-looking guy approached her instead, the story would be the opposite lmao
>>
>>27202520
Pokestops recharge every five minutes, so a quick up-down a downtown strip with multiple Pokestops leaves you 100+ Pokeballs in an hour.

>a mile
man I knew /vp/ were a bunch of fatasses but damn gurl, you can just drive if it triggers you that much.
>>
>>27202536
>girls are so shallow amirite?
>>
>>27202520
And get 3 pokeballs every 5 minutes you spend there. Because you know you're allowed to spend more than 5 minutes at a monument or a park, right?

Pokeballs are the stupidest waste to spend money on. I actively have to keep throwing away 30+ Pokeballs to fit better shit and I live a 10 minute drive from the nearest single Pokestop. But every day I hang around my park that has two spots for maybe an hour and my bag is full again despite being nearly empty the night before.

Pokemon spawns aren't even based off of spots. I find a ton of rare Pokemon on the trail by my house with no spots in sight. It's just a straight nature path that has nothing.
>>
>>27202575
get in a car to go 1 mile for 3 pokeballs then wait for it to recharge?

You are confusing me with a fat person. I have a productive life with a career. I wouldn't do it because I am not a total loser with too much time on my hands.
>>
>>27202590
http://weknowmemes.com/2014/04/ugly-vs-hot-guy-double-standards/
You're welcome.
>>
>>27202575
This, there's a short circuit I can drive that lets me hit like 15 pokestops. That's enough pokeballs for a few days.

>two of them are statues outside of a church
>a dozen people sitting in their air conditioned cars farming off of the stops
>both have lures dropped

This shit is nuts
>>
>>27202613
>you have to be a loser to spend more than 5 minutes walking at a park
>1 mile being a far distance at all when niggas are walking like 5+ miles just to get to stops
>>
>>27202642
niceme.me
>>
>>27202678
so walk 30 mins to get to one stop and get 3 pokealls. Then wait 30 mins for lets say 5 recharges? I can do a real workout in the same amount of time.

The people above make good points about the cars driving by multiple spots to save up but I guarantee any girl who hears about you doing that will have her vagina immediately dry up.

Mabye it could be fun in the city but gave up at level 5 after nonstop rats and birds appearing and no interesting animals showing up.
>>
>>27202613
Productive enough to consider installing GO in the first place and post your thoughts to the class, sure.
>>
>>27202722
>I stayed in the same goddamned spot and the same Pokemon show up every time. This game is stoopid

Okay
>>
>>27202762
first time here, wanted to see thoughts of others. I was not sure if this was really popular or the weekly facebook trend.

Sadly, it looks like you people sincerely find the game fun.

I do admit I wasted a Saturday morning on it though, not my proudest moment.
>>
>>27202722
>Then wait 30 mins
Yeah, do what all non-autistic people do at a park that they generally stay at for longer than 30 minutes, while not complaining about "not doing a real workout".

>I guarantee any girl who hears about you doing that will have her vagina immediately dry up.
There are literally hundreds of millions of people playing this game right this second. Approximately 50% of the people on the planet are female. That evens out to "nobody gives a shit, they're doing the exact same thing, Pokemon isn't some super secret nerd virgin club. It's the second most successful video game franchise in all of history". Get over yourself.
>>
>>27202536
Would you be the same if a hot girl approached you vs a landwhale?
>>
>>27202777
I walked around a bunch with my dogs, like a 2km loop. Still rats and birds everywhere. And the occasional crab.
>>
File: 1438817718846.png (227 KB, 298x311) Image search: [Google]
1438817718846.png
227 KB, 298x311
>>27202642
>"weknowmemes"
>>
>>27202807
the girls I see playing are nerdy girls. See a hot girl and bring up you are reallly into Pokemon go and then ask her if you want to go "hunting" together or whatever you call it.

Fugly girls play pokemon go.
>>
>>27202340
I'm glad those faggots are getting attacked in the streets. They started this stupid bullshit with those fucking dumb teams, they deserve to be hit with apples and rocks. Fuck Go players.
>>
>>27202808
Yea but I wouldn't write a fuckign article on it. I'd find a way to politely exit the situation and never think about it again.
>>
>>27202808
Sure, but I'm not an attention whore who has to write an article about it.
>>
>me and a group of friends downloaded the apk almost instantly
>go out for hours at a time every day
>we debated for 2 hours and eventually all decided on joining team valor
>timeskip to today
>friend meets girl
>girl says she is in team mystic
>friend makes a brand new account so he can join team mystic

He's always been a cuck but goddamn
>>
>>27202678
>walking 5+ miles to get stops
>bandwagon niggers who don't actually like pokemon
This is /vp/. Most people see the time that people invest in Go and realize they can just spend that time at the gym and playing the real games instead and get more fit and have a shitload of shinies and level 100s.
>>
>Walking around down town playing Pokemon GO
>Suddenly hotspot appears in alley way
>Phone gets jacked by some random nigger
>Runs off screaming team rocket is blasting off again
>>
>>27202845
Well, good thing most of us hunting for Pokemon on GO don't actually go hunting for girls either.
>>
>>27202845
There are dozens upon dozens of normies playing. Don't just randomly bring up the subject to any person, hot, female, or otherwise, because that's autistic as fuck.

But if you're right on top of 2 Pokespots with lures on them and there's a large group of people there, it's likely some of those people might be girls.

Hell, I went to this event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jDmMuXTjg
It was full of normies of all sizes.
>>
>>27202888
its just so fucking faggy, I see armies of nu-males on youtube running around like dorks.

I am sorry, no more posts from me. I am just cringing so hard that this is popular right now.

If you enjoy it than more power to you. I think its one of the gayest trends I have ever experianced
>>
>>27202845
>fugly girls play pokemon go.

Kek, sucks to live wherever you live.
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 800x600
>be on Mystic
>head to a Valor gym
>area is mostly clear of rival trainers
>defeated leader singlehandedly
>try to place a Pokémon
>"Error"
>See the gym is owned by Instinct
>A random guy just walked up and took the gym
>>
>>27202864
>>27202865
DAT hivemind
brofist.jpg
>>
>>27202807
>sit around in a park for hours doing literally nothing in the middle of summer
I just don't fucking get it, guys. Why do you play this like this? Yeah, I COULD spend 3 hours sitting in a park getting bothered by wasps in the day and mosquitos at night while it's 95+ degrees with over 60% humidity, and I would be able to have a pidgeot and a raticate that can really kinda not really do okay in a "battle!" Or, I could spend an hour in an air-conditioned gym ACTUALLY getting fit, and then play the REAL games for the other two hours, again inside where I'm not about to get heatstroke, and train pokemon that actually have value to me.
>>
>>27202907
in all fairness, the game has gotten more kids to exercise than michelle obama has in 8 years of work, so fuck it. The game isn't all bad.

>>27202931
suberbia, so maybe I haven't seen the norm, the video above looked like fatty central but its america.
>>
>>27202807
>Pokemon isn't some super secret nerd virgin club
Sure felt like it was when "nerd virgin" is what everyone would call you if they saw you playing Pokemon a month ago.
>>
Well, I have already banged 3 Asian qt3.14s. Took 2 home, one temporarily lost her ability to walk and spasmed like crazy, but said it was worth it. Banged one right at Starbuck's toilet right before her Asian BF appeared. I'm black.
>>
>>27203022
That hasn't been the case since like 2011 or so when nerd humor/hipsterdom became the new lolsorandum quirky. Every single person with a smartphone 2-4 years back likely had a Pokemon game emulating if they had a smartphone. If anything I'd rather go back to the "nerd virgin" days then the "bazinga" or 17 year old hipster genwunner days.
>>
>>27202916
Noone cares, go back to facebook and do whatever normie attentionwhoring thing you like.
>>
>start making controversial comments about Turkey coup online
>suddenly rare pokemon show up outside my house
>a fucking charizard
>a bunch of hipster faggots pull up in cars and start taking pictures of my front and backyard

Yeah totally not a tool for the NSA guys
>>
>>27203031
Tell me more about race mixing.
>>
>>27202432
People are getting robbed and stabbed over this game.

I can believe a carfag would throw an apple at someone. These fuckers are already the worst.

Well second behind spoofers
>>
>be me
>browsing /vp/ for pokemon go threads
>find this thread
>can't wait to see the stories
>bunch of niggers arguing over dumb shit
>coolstorybro
>>
>>27203055
game here to try and make sense of it, can't believe there are that many faggets in this world. Gayest thing ever, my balls shrink when I see a grown man playing it.

If I can't try to figure it out here than where?
>>
>>27202455
I'm not even a girl and I agree 100% with this person. Half of why I dropped Go after a day is because I immediately wanted to avoid these fucking disgusting sweaty nerds trying to be friends with me. I stopped playing Magic to avoid autistic faggots, I sure as shit am not gonna "play" a mediocre app that's a lite version of the safari zone if I have to deal with Go players.
>>
>>27203095
Sounds like you're looking more for a facebook comments section honestly.
>>
>>27203114
don't have facebook. This was all I could think of.
>>
>>27203081
Judging by your horrible fucking post, I think you're looking for Reddit. Fuck off or kill yourself or something, just do it anywhere but here.
>>
>>27203060
Hold up, I get to shitpost about sandniggers and get rare Pokémon to spawn in my yard? Sign me up!
>>
>>27203148
Don't be such an angry little nigger
>>
>>27202722
>I can do a real workout in the same amount of time.
Yeah, like jogging or working out at a pokestop. Then you can work out and take 1 minute breaks every 5 minutes to swipe your phone twice, then continue.

Man, what a conundrum. How will you ever be in a place, and do something at that place?
>>
>>27203109

its pretty simple to not be friends with someone. If youre that bothered by a few convos with other go players then you might as well just stay locked up in your room for life
>>
>>27203185
I would never take my phone on a run. Too valuable for me. Lost many an MP3 player while running.
>>
>>27203211
Then it is your own fault for being a clumsy, airheaded idiot, no?
>>
>>27203244
More like your fault for not fucking me in the ass, sweetie.
>>
>>27203095
You use gay-related expressions a lot. And you can find all the information and more by googling literally anything else, it really isnt hard to grasp. Didnt need to write about how the game sucks because of your area and how you feel contrarian for not liking it.
>>
>>27203244
running probably causes me to drop my mp3 player 1x per week. If you have the balls to do sprints, run in hills, or on a path with a $600 phone you are more brave than me.
>>
>>27203263
everything online pewdiepie wannbies on youtube saying how excited they are to catch a pokemon in a game meant for children.

I came here to see if this was a real thing and not a forced meme.
>>
>>27202340
That's what you get for being a disgusting Valorfag.
>>
>>27202722
Are you seriously complaining about a mile? I understand it's not ideal to go to everyday, but a mile shouldnt take you more than 8 minutes if your taking a light jog
>>
>>27203245
all me
>>
>>27202455
>blue hair
not surprised
>>
>>27203293
>Jewtube
>>
>>27203274
How do you fucking drop shit that is kept in your pocket or strapped to you? How?
>>
Late guys, remember the best game in called "real life":

-workout 1hr: + 1 STR
-apply yourself in your career: +1 INT and +600 gold
-ask out that girl you like: Sucess = 50%LCK+CHR%

Sorry I derailed a thread, I was just trying to find out about it and vent my frustration with the human race.
>>
>>27203346
put it in my hand to change songs.
>>
>>27203365
Why don't you stop running while doing that? Or just put it on shuffle? Am I being rused?
>>
>>27203347
>Ohemgee what is this wor-kout? Xd
You said you will stop typing ages ago you retard, try boosting your ego on youtube with those enlightening and necessary comments.
>>
>>27203398
not used, I warm up with a podcast for 10mins, then switch to songs. Somtimes I get somthing up tempo so I switched for that.

I have an MP3 that is easy to switch between songs and is the size of a quarter. it still needs you to touch it.

No ruse at all. Now that I think about it I realize I am one of the few that keep in the palm of my hand.
>>
File: 6fd.jpg (10 KB, 241x231) Image search: [Google]
6fd.jpg
10 KB, 241x231
>>27202884
>>
>>27203422
people kept on asking me questions. Sorry, only person posting here is me and people pointing out flaws in my arguments so maybe you should take a walk
>>
>>27203430
Well, that's that, I suppose. Just remember you could always take your phone places if you just don't try to eun with it in hand. Like scissors.
>>
>>27203347
Noone asked you to make that superfunny joke about 'real life' game. Average normies that think they discovered something unusual are so irritating so i couldnt resist commenting on that, just like you couldnt resist stumbling into this board 'looking for information'.
>>
>>27202884
Legit made me laugh
>>
>>27202722
> I can do a real workout in the same amount of time.

Yeah, you can be jogging or walking while you are in the park playing? I don't understand this comment. Seems a bit inane.
>>
>>27203579
some people don't consider jogs or casual walks a real workout. They are called "men"
>>
>>27203605
You can bench for 20 minutes, check for Pokémon, then yo back to your workout. It isn't hard.
>>
>>27203605
No, they are called muscle heads, idiots, or roid poppers. Normal human beings don't need to put extra effort into keeping in shape. A simple walk will keep you healthy and trim.
>>
>>27203605
Or you can jog/have a walk then workout when you are not playing, because you have around 16 hours in a day to do many different activities. Him not knowing the difference between working out and doing cardio exercises doesnt change the fact you sound insecure as fuck and the amount of damage control you are making is ridiculous.
>>
>>27202432
This. Since the era of forced memes and praising kek nothing here can be taken serious anymore.

Anyway, my story of my first day.
>Prepare for big bike ride.
>Find Hitmoncham.
>Try to catch it.
>Servers are down.
>>
>>27202340
>>
>>27203031
>>27203060
Yeah, I believe this! This totally happened!

>>27203891
Get out of here, that never happened!
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.