[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There will never be a Pokemon generation with: >trainers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1468516640107.png (165 KB, 581x465) Image search: [Google]
1468516640107.png
165 KB, 581x465
There will never be a Pokemon generation with:

>trainers who don't use useless stat moves and correctly use attacks you're weak to
>trainers who actually have EVs, decent IVs, and proper Natures
>trainers who substitute pokemon
>dynamic trainer pokemon levels, with gyms/elites having higher levels
>gym leaders enforcing a set number of pokemon in a battle
>removal of the 'Switch' setting for battles
>satisfaction from becoming the new Pokemon League Champion

Challenging game when?
>>
>>27202281
There will never be a time when competitive players shut fuck up and stop whining like a fucking female over a game about collecting Pokémon.

Be fucking happy for once.

When competitive players stop whining.
That will truly be a great day indeed.
>>
>>27202281
fuck it I bite
>removal of the 'Switch' setting for battles
but you can already turn it off, its the first thing I do when starting a game
you just want to force your autistic play style on everyone else
you say it yourself
>There will never be a Pokemon generation with
never will and never was, that was never the objective, this is still a game for childs so live with it or fuck off and suck some hackrom dick
>>
>>27202281
>what is Pokemon Coloseeum
>>
>>27202405
This.
>>
>>27202281

Do you want the game to be impossible for children? Because that's the quickest path to the series dying, is kids giving up on it because they can't get past the third gym.

As much as a real challenge would be nice for us experienced players, the smart thing to do is make the main game relatively easy and keep the challenging parts for post-game.
>>
File: 250px-Key_System_menu.png (74 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Key_System_menu.png
74 KB, 250x188
>>27202757
Just do pic related, and make it available from the beginning.

Problem solved, everyone is happy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.