[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys! Where's the hype for Pokken? Darkrai is going to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Darkrai-Pokken-Arcade-Ann.jpg (49 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Darkrai-Pokken-Arcade-Ann.jpg
49 KB, 600x338
Guys! Where's the hype for Pokken? Darkrai is going to be a new playable character!
>muh shitpert
>muh gayninja
>muh shitphlosion
>muh shitty obscure bug type
>>
>>27201750
Empoleon and Scizor are both favorites of mine. I will be more hype when they are revealed later.
>>
Pokken's roster was terrible and they just made it even worse.
>>
>>27201794
t. Shitpertfag
I'm sorry the worst Hoenn starter isn't playable in this game. Just wait for Pokken 2 and he'll probably get in then.
>>
File: 1436660905068.jpg (4 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1436660905068.jpg
4 KB, 250x176
>caring about scumrai
>>
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY ADD [my favorite pokemon]?

[the new pokemon] IS FUCKING SHIT!
>>
>>27201794
Pokken's roster is objectively good. They could've easily pandered to genwunners, fightingfags, edgyfags, cutefags, legendaryfags, etc. but the roster ended up being a mixed bag of all gens and types of pokemon.
>>
>>27201750
Pokken is a shit. dead game on a dead console and Darkrai is a shit addition to a shit roster. What is there to be hype about?
>>
>>27201831
I actually really hate Swampert, my second least favourite starter.
>>
>>27202146
If you don't like the game of course you wouldn't be hype dumbfuck lmao
>>
>not wanting swampert in pokken
>>
>>27202106
>They could've easily pandered to genwunners
Half of the roster is gen 1.
>>
>>27202196
>liking Shitpert at all
>>
>>27202225
i mean actual genwun pandering, not /vp/'s definition of genwun pandering
>>
>>27201750
>>27201831
Faggotry all around

>implying swampert isn't the best water type, best hoenn starter, and were he in pokken, best fighter

Heresy

>>27201794
The roster was only bad in terms of clone chars, fuck pika libre
>>
>>27202106
>objectively good

Reddit for days

Also darkrai just cements it as being not that good, yes muh edge, darkrai is for 14 year old japs to bring on battle spot and spam dadk void, if they wanted to go for a creepy ghost type (not literally ghost type but like disappearing and shit) they could've chose trevenant or dusknoir without the whole legendary thing, or for dark types bisharp, scrafty, hell honchkrow could be awesome for the first bird fighter
>>
>>27202282
No, that is objectively genwunner pandering when Gen 1 takes up half of the roster. Lets not forget that a later gen with an equal amount of Pokemon introduced only has one rep.
>>
>>27202257
>forcing a meme that swampert is bad in literally any capacity, design, viability, move set, typing, evolutions, etc etc

You're salty over something but what, I don't know
>>
>>27201750
No one gives a shit about your edgy OC, now fuck off back to DeviantART.
>>
>>27202323
Literally everything you said was an opinion.

I'm talking about objectivity, not "this one would've been cooler!" autism.

>for days

underage for days
>>
>>27202362
>for days = underage

>my opinion is the objective one!

Wew laddie
>>
>>27201750
game's dead, just let it go
>>
>>27201750
Despite the game having my favorite lolifoxmon this really isn't enough to make pokken rise from it's grave. It was okay and fun for first month or so but there's too many issues with the game.

Number one, the update came a little too late.

Number two, some pokemon are too good and the only answer to them is to pick a hard counter or the same pokemon to deal with it.

Number three, if you're going to have a rock paper scissors brawling game, be consistent. Throwing in frame traps, counter/shield piercers, and frame priority exceptions that go back on the premise of being RPS for the sake of being "deep" for the laughably small competitive scene is not fun and frustrating to larger audiences.
>>
>>27203731
I think the fact that the game sometimes breaks the RPS rule keeps it from being just a DoA with a Pokemon skin

Agreed with everything else though.
>>
File: 127Pinsir_Dream.png (23 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
127Pinsir_Dream.png
23 KB, 450x335
>>27201750
>muh shitty obscure bug type
Pinsir is anything but shitty and obscure. Why does japan have shit taste?
>>
I don't care for Darkrai, or Pokken in general really, I didn't find the game fun

When he actually comes out on Wii U I'll give him a spin and then probably not touch the game again until the next update
>>
>>27201750
I am. Darkrai is one of my favorite legends, and its animations all look neat. Especially its nightmare attack.

Glad they went with such an interesting choice.
>>
>>27205585
I'm amazed at how they did the nightmare shift mechanic. How you can do dark void, send your opponent to sleep, then enter their nightmares. And since it's a nightmare, you are faster, stronger and with more range. Finally, you can do dream eater for massive damage but waking them up and leaving nightmare phase.
>>
>>27206666
When the leaks went out and it showed dark void as a grab, I was afraid they would do it the same as gengar's hypnosis. So glad they didn't.
>>
........MUH SCRAFTY!!!.....M-MUH MALAMAR!!!!
>>
>>27201750
>shitting on greninja
Fuck off.
>>
>>27201750
Everyone is too busy cumming over GO.

>>27207470
Yes, and jigglypuff should also be added, then it can be just like smash.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.