[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The culprits of the DDOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 800px-Team_Rocket_anime.png (414 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
800px-Team_Rocket_anime.png
414 KB, 800x450
>>
>>27201351
Sorry but It's actually poodlecorp
>>
>>27201463
Who are working for Team Rocket, you know damn well it's a conspiracy.
>>
>>27201537
Are you sure they aren't just attention whores trying to claim credit? If that's the case they're gonna get v& pretty hard, no? It's not like their identities are well protected. For them to attack the pokemon servers would be pants on head retarded.
>>
Can someone explain to me why these cucks aren't banned from everywhere? DDOsing is illegal but they still have a facebook and a youtube. Hopefully they catch law enforcement's attention and get the spanking they deserve. Fuck, I just want to play pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJH59FM-NEWRnfe9xq15Wpw
>>
http://poodlecorp.org/

I hope twitter gives their personal info to the cops.
>>
Highest magnitude of kek
>>
>>27202193
The fuck is this playlist, nice nubian
>>
>>27202243
>ddos protected site
Is this funny or meaningful
>>
Why do people call them hackers they are just social engineers the ddosing is the only packet spamming with a server literally anyone with intermediate knowledge of computers can pull off that attack. ZOMG hackerz pull off a real attack poodlefags
>>
>>27203785
Btw

t. Butthurt Comp Sci major
>>
>>27201351
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.