[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I have no friends or family >mfw I'll be pla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4523454524437.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4523454524437.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>mfw I have no friends or family
>mfw I'll be playing Sun & Moon alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q

How do you cope with these feelings, /vp/?
>>
>>27200521
How do I deal with sad feelings?? I just talk to my friends and family about them.
>>
I enjoy the game for the game's sake and for the sake of the little lines of code I get so attached to.

And I consider myself part of the community of pokemon players. Even just wondertrading is really fun.
>>
>>27200521
I play games with my friends and family.
>>
>>27200521
Negro I have been playing Pokemon alone for the last 15 years until just recently when it became popular to like it again.

Fuck you and just play S/M you massive fucking faggot
>>
>>27200521
Negro I have been playing Pokemon alone for the last 15 years until just recently when it became popular to like it again.

Fuck you and just play S/M you massive fucking faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.