[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it funny how young people getting in to pokemon through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I find it funny how young people getting in to pokemon through go just now are all like

>WOW, these pokemon look so cool. Why didn't they look this awesome before?

Yet they are completely unaware that they are first gen mons.
>>
Most of the normies addicted to Go are genwunners and therefore fully aware of the fact that these are old pokemon though.

Furthermore gen I was shit. I want a Zigzagoon, not a hundred Rattatas.
>>
>>27198620
I am talking about people who are like 17.

Learn some comprehension skills.
>>
>>27198640
Why are you hanging out with teenagers? Are you underage or just a pedophile?
>>
>>27198668
>17
>pedophile
Love this meme.
>>
>>27198640

Anyone that has played Pokemon or seen the anime, even in a newer gen, knows what old Pokemon are. Also do you think the internet doesn't exist and that they have never come across a gen 1 Pokemon in all their life?
>>
>>27198668
Because when you go to shopping malls to play pokemon go you are surrounded by teenagers.
>>
>>27198692
My cousins are 9 and 12 and have collected Pokemon cards for a few years. They no not know most of the Gen 1 Pokemon, nor do they know which Pokemon were created when.

Remember, we learned new Pokemon gradually. 700+ all at once is a lot for kids to keep up with.
>>
>>27198692
Unless they specifically went looking for the old ones, no they don't, anon. Not if they're 17 years old. The Pokémon "in circulation" for the last few years are the ones in the anime, movies and newer games. I know it's hard to think from a perspective different from yours, but these kids would sooner recognize a Piplup than a Butterfree.
>>
>>27198570
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.