[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here tried to convert anyone to pokemon? I lend my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1413118507588.jpg (8 KB, 239x160) Image search: [Google]
1413118507588.jpg
8 KB, 239x160
Has anyone here tried to convert anyone to pokemon? I lend my ds with white to my grill, but she stopped at the second gym because she had to study for exams, although I think the game requires too much grinding for her tastes.
>>
with the new super-popular app it should be easier than ever
>>
>requires grinding
yeah if she's mentally handicapped
>>
>>27197199
Got my gf into Pokemon
>She plays all day and we only talk at night
Big mistake
>>
>>27197215
the gym is too high leveled for her team and she's grinding with tympoles but takes ages. I tried to show here how to grind with audinos but those fuckers don't appear. No idea why.
>>
File: oshaandtepig.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
oshaandtepig.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
I was babysitting a kid who knew about Pokemon only because he watched some parts of the anime (BW era btw) and collected some cards.

I let him play on my Black and he absolutely loved two Pokemon in particular: Emboar and Zoroark. A day later when I came over to babysit, he had gotten his mom to buy him a copy of Black and had chosen Tepig as his starter. To celebrate, I bred him a 6iv Zorua and gave it to him as soon as he was able to trade.

Was pretty awesome actually. We did the entralink shit, xtransceiver shenanigans, and lots of subway battles together. Hell, we even battled against each other from time to time. And I even managed to find a Tepig and Oshawott backpack/plush at the county fair that passed by. Bought the Oshawott for myself since that was my starter and the Tepig for him.
>>
>>27197220
does she not have a job?
>>
>>27197355
Man, someone screencap this for the feels.
Nice story, Anon.
>>
>>27197199
Not really a conversion, but more of an introduction.

I started my niece on Y since she's 5 and the 3D graphics and easy startup would be more appealing. She likes it a lot, going with a Fennekin named Nick the Fox after the one from Zootopia.

I think GF did right in that regard of making things easier and more visually stunning, since XY is pretty accessible for the younger generation.

Now she often asks her parents when her uncle is visiting again so she can play Pokemon.
>>
>>27197199
>Has anyone here tried to convert anyone to pokemon?
No, I got my brother into Digimon tho, does that count?
>>
I bought my gf a copy of Alpha Sapphire and gave her my O3ds.
She loves pink things so I gave her a Shiny Vaporeon and she loved the game. She stopped because of uni stuff but she said she loves Litten and Mimikkuu so we're definetely getting SM together.
>>
>>27197401
Not a job that's generous with shifts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.