[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are different pokemon in areas that fit to them? Like, Water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1671x950) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1671x950
Are different pokemon in areas that fit to them? Like, Water pokemon in the near of water, rattata and pidgeots in urban regions, and insects more in grassy areas, or is it all just random?
>>
i live in a suburban area
>rattatas and pidgeys
Go to a nearby lake
>rattatas, pidgeys and Psyduck
Go to a field
>rattatas, pidgeys and caterpie
Go to a crowded city area
>rattatas, pidgeys and zubat

Honestly fuck my area
>>
i live in a city and the most common are zubat, drowzee, pidgey, spearow
>>
I live in Iowa and there are a ton of Eevee here. I assumed they were common but I've heard that they aren't that common anywhere else.
>>
Yes, but it works with probability %

If you go to the beach you get Staryu easily but you can still rarely find Staryu in the streets.
It also appears to take into account words in google maps. For example, I find horseas and other water pokemon around a car washing machine
>>
>>27197188
>There are birds and rats everywhere.
>Eevee are all over my city.
>Dratini and Squirtles at the beach.
>Random part of town filled with Magnemite and Voltorbs
>Gastly spawn at night randomly
>water types everywhere

I have 600 magikarp candies, but I've only seen 5 fire types.
>>
>>27197302
Where do you live m8? Texas here and I have yet to see a water pokemon and I am lvl 18.
>>
Here in Spain Doduos appear as often as Rattatas (all the fucking time) but I never see then mentioned by USA players
>>
>>27197310
Florida
>>
I live on the caprock plateau in Texas. We have rock types, ground types, and fire types in spades. You'd be hard pressed to find a gym without an arcanine on it. Funny enough my city has a lot of parks with small lakes in them but so far I've personally seen no water types appear but some have spotted goldeens and psyducks. It's also been of 100F here all week so it could just be its too hot for them to spawn. Near a couple quarries and caliche pits I've run into rhydons, cubbone, onyx and fossil mons (not aerodactyl).

While in North Carolina about a week ago I saw far more bug and grass types in my nearby page but never ran into them.
>>
>>27197313
Mexico here, Growlithe are fucking everywhere here.
Every singe gym has an Arcanine.
>>
SoCal here. All I see are Pidgeys, Rattatas, Zubats, Ekans, and Sandshrews.
>>
>>27197336
I havent seen Growlithe, Drowzee or Eevee yet and Ive played for 10 days
>>
South africa here, just geodudes, ekans, zubats, sandshrews everywhere.
>>
It depends. Friends of mine that lives miles away say that they're not finding water pokemon near bodies of water. But me? Holy shit. This pond about 6 miles away has everything. I've caught Psyduck, Golduck, Magikarp, saw Tentacool on the nearby never found it, Tentacruel (yes the second form, it popped out of nowhere without being in the nearby pokemon) , Dratini, saw a Dragonair but ran out of pokeballs. It's a hotspot for normies tho.
>>
>tfw live in small town (not even the center)
>tfw tons of pidgeys, rattatas and Zubats
only interesting one i got is Abra
>>
I get Voltorbs and Magnemites everywhere in my city, but only scrubmons when I'm in the neighborhood

I just want an Eevee goddammit
>>
>>27197313
I feel your pain, here in Barcelona I have found like 200 doduos in a week or so. And I'm still trying to find a fucking Slowbro.
>>
>>27197326
You 386 fag too?
>>
It's totally random, I caught a Staryu and a koffing on a table in fosters hollywood.
>>
Suburban NJ here, Pidgeys, Weedles, and Eevees are everywhere. I've seen Growlithe twice but no other fire types, very few water types away from the rivers and lakes. No ground and like one Machop.
>>
>>27197630
I love near barna and havent seen a single doduo yet lol.
>>
>>27197313
australia is the same dudos fucking everywhere
>>
Live nearby a WO1 fortress surrounded by water.
Most: Magikarp
2nd most: Psyduck
For the rest mostly Staryu, Weedles and Tentacools.

So pretty much yes.
>>
For some reason, there's a charmander nest near one of our lakes in TX.
>>
I saw a Porygon nearby but that was about the only exciting pokemon.

Always Pidgeys, Spearow, Rattata...the usual.

I also have Seel
>>
Squirtle seems to be somewhat common where I live. The problem is that I can't track any of them down because the nearby list seems to be buggy at the moment.
>>
Catching alot of pidgey and rattata in urban areas, drove to a woods and got quite a few oddish, caterpie. Got to a lake in the middle of the woods and found some slowbro. My gf lives near a canal and I find loads of goldeen and a couple dratinis.
>>
File: charmander.jpg (49 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
charmander.jpg
49 KB, 539x960
>Area is named Vulkan (means volcano in Norwegian)
>It is Charmander hotspot #1
>>
>>27197188
When i go to uni, its mostly magnemite and voltorb and its right next to the beach
>>
Southern Maine here I've found a lot of evee around here every gym has some evolved form of him
>>
>>27197302

>I have 600 magikarp candies, but I've only seen 5 fire types.
I have literally 1 magikarp and that hatched from an egg.
>>
>>27197291
>>27197188
This

Niantic also is planning to fix their spawning algorithim to be ultra specific and better than before in the near future. Right now the got to fix issues like server problems and freezing and glitches. Once they do that and make it better, you'll see Pokemon spawn in more and accurate places they would if they existed.
>>
Chicago suburbs
Plenty of trashmons plus paras. Paras everywhere.
There's also a golf course nearby that always has jynx in it.
>>
I live in the city and get generic shitmons, Voltorbs and Magnemites.
When I go to the beach I get Voltorbs, Magnemites and the occasional water type.
>>
Rattatas, spearows, pidgeys & zubats exclusively

South east London
>>
>>27197188
all I have by me is Pinsir and shitmons
>>
suburban Melbourne, Australia

Just a stampede of Doduos all the fucking time. There's always at least 2 or 3 nearby, with a mama Dodrio hanging around but never actually found

Zubats, Rattatas, Pinsirs, a surprisingly few amount of Pidgeys.

There's always one Squirtle around in the mornings which I've seen every day. Finally caught it the other day. Also, strangely, about three Horseas wandering around a local park last Thursday
>>
>>27197313
Houston here, Doduos are super common around me, probably the forth or fifth most seen 'mon for me
>>
>>27197209
At least pidgeys are fast to evolve meaning tons of easy EXP for you.
>>
London suburb here, sythers spawn on my road and i've also seen a few water types at my local train station(a pokestop): seel, crabby, squirtle.
>>
San Diego here, ekans, pidgey, rattata, zubat, eevee and growlithe are the most common around my suburban area. If i go to the beach I see Omanyte, psyduck, kabuto, staryu, and a bunch of ground and rock pokemon, and so many doduo they're coming out of my goddamn ears. Seen two magnemite by the train tracks.
>>
>>27197630
You can find lots of Slowpokes in Montjuic. Here in Barcelona pokemons have very specific spawning places:
- Pikachu in Parque de Entença
- Electabuzz in Parque Central de Poblenou
- Ghastly in Les Corts cemetery
- Magikarp and Dratinis in Font Magica
>>
At the botanical gardens in my area
>Chansey, Rhyhorn, Bellsprout, Paras, Eevee, Oddish
At the river near the botanical gardens
>Squirtle, Magikarp, Goldeen, Spearow, Pidgey, Krabby
In town
>Spearow, Rattata, Pinsir, Pikachu, Eevee
Near the high school
>Clefairy, Jynx, and Jigglypuff
>>
>>27197188
>>
>>27198191
Sounds like the perfect reason to spoof
>>
>>27197302
>>27197326
Hey, I live in Florida too.
>pidgeys and rattata as far as the eye can see
>occasionally the occasional grass or bug shitmon
>slowpoke and goldeen near water, rare to find anything else
>university randomly has voltorb and magnemite only
>gastly at night randomly

Sadly, I can barely find any magikarp and surprisingly there is a lack of water types.
>>
>>27197188
>>
>>27198687
Houston also, been in fuckin' Michigan since launch.
Tell me brother, what Pokemon are found in the motherland?
>>
>>27197313
Germany here. Never seen one of those but loads of drowzees
>>
nyc. All pokemanz are here. I even found an aerodactyl but the fucking game froze on me when I threw a pokeball.
>>
My city has a long ass dike and it has all kinds of water Pokemon. It's full of magikarp, goldeen, tentacool, staryu, squirtle, psyduck, polliwags, and even a blastoise
>>
>>27208297
Cont. stray cats and live on the dike so I think it's really cool that there are also meowth there
>>
>>27207034
Germany reporting in
Pidgeys, Zubats, Drowzees everywhere
>>
>>27197188
Suburban Toronto and I caught a Squirtle yesterday. Been seeing Horsea, Tentacool, Starmie, Seel in the radar but never actually showed up.

Then again we're close to the lake, some 5km away
>>
>>27197664
386 fag here, thousands of psyducks and magikarps everywhere on the Matanzas, best one was a 900 vaporeon
>>
Live on a college campus in washington DC, and am constantly overrun with ratattas, pidgeys and weedles, but the second i step off campus and go into the city it's an ocean of doduos,
>>
Drowzees are literally everywhere here. I bet an anon will be able to guess where I am based on this fact.
>>
>>27210390
I'm in Toronto and it applies here. My best friend in Cali says the exact same fucking thing
>>
>>27197188
I think pidgey, rattata, and weedle can be anywhere. I believe water types are only near water though. I live next to a pond and have caught a bunch of different water types there. Also it seems to me that ghost types are more likely to come out at night.
>>
I live in northeastern Connecticut and it's mostly bug types and eevees in the area. When I was driving through a very rural route there was a tauros and an electabuzz.
>>
>>27210436
Bingo, Toronto is where I'm at. I just want mons that aren't Drowzee.
>>
>>27210538
Yeah me too. The fuck.

I ran out of pokeballs running into nothing but fucking shitmons.

What a fucking contrast from the other day when I caught Electabuzz, Jynx, Exeggcute and several others

You downtown, midtown, uptown or scarborough?
>>
I live near the appalachians and get lots of pidgey, butterfree, geodudes, and machops. Some folks are mentioning sighting Snorlax, but I never found one. It's nothing but forests and mountains out here.
>>
Ive literally popped am incense in the middle of a lake and the only thing I found was a caterpie and a clafairy. I find water pokemon infrequently around water and never when not near water. growlithes are uncommon in my town, There are very rarely fire pokemon besides him.
>>
>>27198191
I hope they do that before the popularity dies down,.
>>
>>27210436
Im in CA bay area and Ive only seen two drowzees (ive been playing since pre launch)
>>
South-East PA/Northeast DE in order from ~most common

- Pidgeys, Weedle, Rattata
- Eevee, Zubat, Caterpie, Venonat
- Paras, Spearow, Oddish, Bellsprout, Pidgeotto
- Clefairy, Gastly, Kakuna, Nidorans, Drowzee Nidorina/Nidorino, Exeggcute
- Jigglpuff, Butterfree, Parasect, Shellder, Horsea, Goldeen
- Beedrill, Abra, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Poliwag, Tauros

Nothing else really so far, and the later Pokes are kind of just based on my experience.
>>
>>27210827
northwest DE*
>>
D.C. friend here
I caught a Charmeleon and a Clefairy in front of the Whitehouse
Chinatown/ Gallery Place where I work is lousy with Tauros and Dudous
Weedles are fucking everywhere, but it can be hard to find a Carterpie
Zubats, Spearows, Pidgeys, and Rattatas fucking everywhere
Other than that I've only run into other things once or twice, but I have 50 pokemon total now.
>>
>>27210690
Bay area here too and I found and caught one drowzee so far. I've been all over the bay with work so I've seen how different cities have completely different Pokemon.
For example out in San Jose every gym I saw had a 1000+CP Arcanine because Growlithes were everywhere.

West Oakland had a lot of rock and electric type that are rare to find otherwise but I don't really want to walk around West Oakland.

If you take Bart from one end to another you'll see what I mean. There's a huge variety.
>>
>>27197684
North or South?

I play in Bergen county and have a huge variety to the point that I'm almost halfway through the Dex
>>
>coastal city
only fire 'mon ive ever seen was a growlithe in the inner city on 3 steps once
>>
>>27197336
North Dakota flooded with eevees.
>>
What determines which eeveelution you get when you evolve it?

I'm halfway there but wont bother if I dont get my jolteon
>>
>>27210582
Etobicoke.
>>
>>27212454
Name it Sparky
>>
Minnesota suburbs.

>Weedle, Rattata, Pidgey fucking everywhere
>less commonly Eevee, Caterpie, Venonat, Drowzee, female Nidoran, Bellsprout, Paras, Zubat
>rarely Oddish, Clefairy, Gastly, Jigglypuff, Spearow, male Nidoran
>water has Magikarp, Krabby, and Psyduck
>>
I keep finding water types when I walk by bars, no idea why especially considering when I walked by the river there was nothing good.

Found a Taurus walking by Texas Roadhouse though, that was probably my favorite find.
>>
>>27212454
It's random
I've gotten one of each with extra jolts and flares

My poor wife has gotten nothing but jolts so far. I know at least five, maybe six though.
>>
File: needlures.png (142 KB, 358x652) Image search: [Google]
needlures.png
142 KB, 358x652
>>27197188
So close yet so far
>>
Any 407 Orlando fags here? Been trying to hunt ghastly but can't seem to find any more than 1 and it's always completely random
>>
>>27197684
I share your pain jerseybro.

If I see another fucking weedle...

I have 5 beedrills now.
>>
>>27212455
Have you seen any Machop yet?
>>
Servers down or really slow for anyone right now?
>>
>>27197188
I've had goldeen and horsea show up in my fucking living room and i live nowhere near any goddamn water
>>
Bamp
>>
>>27198767
This morning I've visit that park and fucking Electabuzz everywhere
>>
>>27208337
Really? No wheezing/koffing?
>>
>>27210827
South east PA confirming that's a pretty accurate list, thow Nideorans and pretty common in the suburbs of Reading and Reading is fucking filled with Drowzees and water pokemon appear along the river
>>
File: Screenshot_20160717-022756.png (472 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160717-022756.png
472 KB, 1080x1920
>>27197313
León here, no doduo here, this is a water type city

Also bulbasaurs everywhere, pic related
>>
A river runs through my town, and I find more water types than usual there.
>>
>>27213722
Found a few around here, but they are a bit rare.
>>
File: machop worried.png (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
machop worried.png
3 KB, 160x160
>>27217817
They're all I ever want
>>
I live on the coast and Water types are fucking everywhere here. Psyduck and Poliwag are common as fuck.
>>
>>27217304

Can you give a near by landmark where the bulbasaur spawn?
>>
Does anyone live near an area with lots of Sandshrews by chance?
>>
>>27218160
downtown carlsbad is absolutely dripping with sandshrew
>>
>>27218204
Thanks m9.
>>
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Yes, for the most part. it doesn't always 1:1 correlate with their type, but it's pretty close.
>>
From word of mouth it seems the upper midwest has more Drowzees and Hypnos than most, and California has Dratinis.
>>
>>27197188
North germany here.

Most common is the usual stuff like Pidgeys, Rattata, Drowzees and Weedles.

Water types are rather common, too. Shelder, Poli, Slowpokes. Sometimes even a Squirtle.

Uncommon are Clefairy or Jigglypuff, Doduo, Oddish, Belsprout and Growlite..

Rarely I've seen Hitmonlee, Jynx and even a Porygon which was pretty cool though I didn't even encounter it.
>>
>>27218328
Minneapolis here. Last week, half of our gyms were held by Hypnos and Eeveelutions.
>>
>>27197188
Go to the Pokemon Go General
>>
>>27218365
>he's never been here when a new Pokemon game drops
Shit can't be contained by a general until the game's been out long enough for discussion to have died down.
>>
>Stuck in traffic
>Open up Pokemon GO
> Hitmonchan BOOM! right next to me.
>Catch it.
>Wonder why it appeared, all I see are Pidgeys, Rattata and Drowzees.
>Look to my left.
>It's a leisure center.
>Big advert for Muay Thai outside.

Don't know if it mean anything, but I thought that it was pretty ace.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160717-112157.png (503 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160717-112157.png
503 KB, 1080x1920
>>27197188
My place has lots of Eevee's for no reason, normal suburbia. Have 9 evolutions
>>
>go to japanese garden park in Seattle
>millions of scythers all over
>>
>>27197265
NJ here common for my location to. But in Virginia they weren't as common
>>
>>27197336
How strong are Mexicans right now? I'm going there next week.
>>
I just arrived in Vermont and it's the first time I've ever seen Onix in the wild.
Back home in suburban PA I mostly get rats, birds, Nidos, Venonat, and an absurd amount of Eevee. And Zubats, which are apparently a cancer in many places, are rare.
>>
>>27197188
I live on Oahu in Hawaii. If you're by water, you are covered in water-dwelling pokemon.

Candy evolved two gyarados, caught one gyarados. Dratini all over all beaches. Krabby walk around towns that are near beaches. Only in the very far inland space does anything not water-type (excluding rats, pidgeons and bats) spawn.
>>
>>27213983
Down
>>
>>27197188
I found a goldeen by a fancy seafood restaurant last night. And I live in West Texas.
>>
I like in central Wisconsin is a biggerish city. In town I see a lot of Weedles, Pidgeys and Ratata and then occasionally Drowzee and Nidorans. There's rivers around here and for sure they spawn water Pokémon like crazy. There's obviously lots of woods out of town and that changes up what you find a lot too.

I hear the southwest of the US gets a shit ton of fire and ground types and I've never found any. Anyone in similar are find any landmarks that spawn these types?
>>
>>27217817
Come to Niagara bro. Caught a gold duck gengar and nidoking in the last week
>>
>>27218354
are drowzees really that common? I'm level 15 and have seen 1 drowzee at night at a park parking lot.
>>
>>27218810
I was near my local gym a while back and saw a Hitmonlee nearby. I didn't think of going over to it to check.
>>
I found a voltorb in a industrial area near a beach, and water pokemon seem to appear more commonly near bodys of water, that's pretty much It, rest is basically pidgeys, ratatas and weedles.
>>
>>27217902
I found them around the intersection of Eglinton and Martin Grove.
>>
>>27222642
I'm in southeastern PA and drowzees are worse than weedles
>>
>>27212327

> Jynx hang out at the dockside

And suddenly everything makes sense
>>
>>27224056
>Eglinton and Martin Grove
Fuck, I'm all the way east end of eglinton
>>
>>27212626
Sounds pretty similar to the west of The Netherlands
>>
>>27197265
Eevee seem to be pretty common in the midwest. I live in Missouri and they're all over.
>>
I think bodies of water are supposed to spawn water-types, but not every body of water is setup to do so just yet.

They need to throw some of their piles of cash at some interns who process geolocation data and the years of back Ingress data.
>>
I live in a small rural town in New York state. Pidgeys, Rattatas, and Weedles are over abundant. The second most common are probably Venonats, Drowzees, Paras, Eevee and Bellsprouts.

Essentially every gym in every nearby town is controlled by Eevee evolutions because they are the most powerful pokemon for how easy they are to get. Some guy I met in my town told me he caught a Dragonite in the wild outside of convenience store.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-01-31-08.png (558 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-01-31-08.png
558 KB, 1080x1920
Finland here, my midsized city is filled with spearow, drowsey, eevee, weedle, venonat and paras. One Pinsir appeared at 2:00 this night and everyone went crazy, I managed to catch it and then some dudebros rolled over their car and asked me where to find water pokemon. Pretty nice experience
>>
yesterday it rained and i found 3 water pokemon when it stopped i didnt found any water mons
>>
>>27199572
Jönssi?
>>
Missouri 573 reporting in.

We're overrun with the regular Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat, and Weedle, have a shitload of Venonat and Eevee, and a moderate amount of Caterpie, Nidoran M/F, Goldeen, Pinsir, Scyther, Doduo, Poliwag, Ekans and Exeggcute. Uncommon is like Jigglypuff, Koffing, Krabby, Staryu, Meowth and Oddish. Stuff that's actually rare is like Growlithe, Gastly, Ponyta, Snorlax and Clefairy.

>Steel
>Fighting
>Ice
>Electric
>Ground
>Rock
FUCKING NON-EXISTENT

Every gym is like, Exeggcutor and three Eeveelutions, capped off with an ultra rare pokemon like Lapras or Dragonite.
>>
>>27221304
fucking lucky, I would kill for some water types
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-17-19-46-43.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-17-19-46-43.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
And people complain about not seeing doduo
>>
>>27212035
Silver Spring bro here, that's more or less what I have around here, I was riding the metro and near Takoma I kept getting the shadows for shit like Pinsir and Scyther but they never showed up.

>no fucking fire types have shown up at all
>>
Tuscaloosa, Alabama hwre, can confirm, we have bugs, birds, and some exeggcute. Literally have not seen a dingle rock type. Also, Pikachu is literally the rarest up here, besides the rocks. Dratini and some magikarps never fail to spawn at the river though.
>>
>>27197188
A few weird concentrations in my town

>a lake
the towns supply of Electabuzz

>chinese gardens
the towns supply of Charmanders

Im skeptical that this is just coincidence, that the chinese zodiac themed starter appears at the chinese gardens, which is famous for its dragon, and the starter is a dragon.
Charmeleon and Charizard have also been spotted here.

>road from uni living areas to bush lookout tower
the towns supply of eevee

I get a few more poliwags, psyducks, and paras near my local river, and the electabuzz lke above

Haven't spent enough time in the "park" terrain, I call it that, it's basically the dark green thing I've seen golf courses and nature reserves get covered as
>>
>>27197188
I caught a Grimer outside of a chemical plant. Haven't encountered one anywhere else. Thought that was funny.
>>
>>27197188
The Clefairy around here seem to be drawn to large amounts of dog turd.

Reminds me of pic related.
>>
File: image.png (378 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
378 KB, 750x1334
I found a dratini park!!
>>
File: 24hOcqL.jpg (706 KB, 1290x1290) Image search: [Google]
24hOcqL.jpg
706 KB, 1290x1290
I hit level 19 an hour ago 4000/25000 into NEW level

game still doesn't acknowledge I'm level 19 and give me spoils of leveling
>>
>>27197291
>It also appears to take into account words in google maps.

That would make sense why I had a goldeen and Kabuto spawn in a water play pad at a park.

So they should occasionally spawn on pokestops like water fountains if they have the actual words.
>>
>>27197209

For me it's

>Go to a 4 block radius outside my apartment
All the birds and bugs, Scyther, Gastly, Haunter, Squirtle, Aerodactyl, the entire Bulbasaur line, Ekans, Psyduck

>Go to west side of town
Voltorb, Magnetite, Pikachu, Meowth, Raticate line

>Go to east side of town
Macho, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Poliwag line

With pokestops and gyms aplenty. I love my town.
>>
>>27197697
Dont lose another war to them
>>
>>27197336

Agree, I've been checking and every gym here has either Zubat or Arcanine somewhere.
>>
>>27221218

I've seen lots of 1000's on gyms, but nothing higher than that. Highest level Gym i've seen is a 6 I think, but it depends on the area.
>>
My nearby park spawns Sandshrew, so I guess I'll farm those.
>>
File: 3f0.jpg (29 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
3f0.jpg
29 KB, 432x768
I live in California.

Urban area. Tons of common pidgey and rattata. Growlithe and Eevee are the most common spawk of the uncommon so there's constantly arcanine and eeveelutions in the gyms.

There's a park near me that squirtle like to spaen at(no water and named shady grove) went to another city. The park was called Peppertree and Ghastly like to spawn even during the day.

Went to the ocean. Tons of water types. Also clafairy, and even diglett spawned on the pier.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.