[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get banned for spoofing your location on pokemon go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ssdevice-1468254956594_w_755.jpg (45 KB, 755x453) Image search: [Google]
ssdevice-1468254956594_w_755.jpg
45 KB, 755x453
Can you get banned for spoofing your location on pokemon go? All I've heard about were soft bans that stop you from catching pokemon, but it sounds like bullshit. How did banning cheaters work in ingress?
>>
>>27196882
Better question: why haven't you fucking killed yourself?
>>
>>27196916
Same reason you haven't.
>>
I think for now they only have soft bans and they only catch android location spoofers
>>
>>27196882
>Cheating on Pokemon Go, a game designed to get you off your fat ass
>Not playing mainline games instead
>>
only if you teleport around the place like a spastic

set that bitch to run at less than 10 km/hr and you'll be gucci
>>
>>27196943
It's raining outside, so I can't go out but I still want to grind and be the very best. What else can I do, right?
>>
>>27196994
like no one ever was?
>>
>>27197019
Exactly! I have to knock those fucking commie reds flat on their ass for the glory of America. How can I do that if I can't train every day? This is an important cause.
>>
>kicking the commies out of their gym without even getting out of my house

This is what life is all about. Fuckers need a taste of freedom.
>>
>>27196943
>go to a park with a lure
>sit on my ass for 2 hours catching Pokemon
>leave

Nice try
>>
>>27197074
Okay lazy faggot doesn't change the fact that the game was designed for moving around
>>
>>27197085
Nigger, they have a partnership with McDonald's. The game is intended to make you sit on your ass and eat burgers like a proper American.
>>
>>27197085
No it's designed for sitting with friends. Why would lures be so effective otherwise?
>>
>>27197101
(^:
>>
>>27197104
>Energy is still exerted getting you from point A to B
Movement is 100% encouraged and the main design point of the game and that is a fact, quit justifying cheater scum
>>
>>27196882
Soft bans only last for a couple hours or less. If you don't teleport around then you won't get one, and even when I teleported a state over when I had the app closed I didn't get one.
>>
>>27197121
You think I don't go to the washroom between my gaming sessions or something?

Shaking my head...
>>
>>27197121
In the land of the free, you can't get to pokestops without driving.
>>
>>27197130
True gamers use piss bottles.
>>
>>27197130
Nah, just stating the fact that it's a game designed to get you outside and why bother cheating a shallow and grindy game when you can play the mainline games inside
>>
I just found a badass magmar spawn by cheating.

GET KEKED, LEGIT PLAYERS!
>>
>>27197152
I'd make that point for Australia since there's like 1 fucking pokestop every 5 km if you're not in the city
>>
>>27197181
See? It's a game to make you drive to the nearest McDonald's.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.