[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're Pokemon stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-114Tangela.png (82 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-114Tangela.png
82 KB, 250x250
You're Pokemon stories from childhood, or stories that you remember about your life caused by pokemon

Post about how you got into it and what it was like, i have a few stories I will post after this

Pic is my first pokemon card, i will tell the story
>>
So my first Pokemon card was a Tangela. I found it half wet and stuck in a fence at an outdoor daycare at a gym my mom would work out at, she would leave me at the daycare there and it was a living hell with obvious mold smell and kids who were like lord of the flies.

This gym was the place where i discovered video games and pokemon, i remember buying my first pokemon game and a game boy advanced after watching other kids and playing on their games. Dark times in my life. It was a basement and the only thing worse than other kids was the people who were supposed to take care of us. Strange memories, i remember a pterodactyl coloring page that I really enjoyed coloring.
>>
So when I was a kid there were these little rubber pokemon that you got in bags that were about the size of those gummies that you eat, the only thing was that you didn't eat them

You could find pretty much any pokemon in them, but there was a rare-common spread, i had like 19 weedles and i ended up soaking a bunch of them in perfume and the paint peeled off and they turned white

Now they are ghost weedles

I remember finding rare rubber pokemon was like crack, after buying so many of the bags it was like there were no new pokemon, I remember finding scyther and gengar, I also remember trading some of my favorites away and then crying all day because i traded them to other kids

I hated other kids, they always made bad trades with me, be it pokemon or bionicle
>>
I remember I got 2 rare Mew cards from a Borders book store that sold a bunch of cards and D&D shit, i so wanted to play dungeons and dragons but my mom thought it was the devil because some kids in her town murdered some kid while playing to make a sacrifice to a demon

They had these mew cards, and they gave one to my sister and me

I remember trading my sisters to this kid down the street, but i never gave it to him and took like 5 toys for it

That same kid got a Mew Two card in a pack that my mom bought him, she bought us both 2 packs of cards, and I hid his mewtwo in the trunk of my car so that I could keep it, I also hid his bioncle under a couch at my house, but he lost pieces to it

He got the card back after crying and my mom made him give it back to me, fucking faggot
>>
So my first pokemon game, I remember that I had finally gotten a Game boy advanced, and I was at the gym prison and watching some kid play Saphire

Anyways I didn't understand that Red and Blue were different from the other games out, I wanted Red or blue to play the original pokemon, but the newer games had just came out, I skipped Gen 2, still am not 100 percent on all their names

So i asked him what game it was, trying to be tricky, saying i wanted to get it, then went to the store and got the other game, Ruby, thinking it would be the original game

Ended up playing that game hardcore for what seems like years, played it at my grandparents, when my cat died

I remember that when you get Castform, the weather pokemon, my data got deleted, and I cried like never before, all my pokemon were gone

Finally my mom convinced me to start over, she used the words "catch them all" to convince me

I restarted, I had chosen the grass starter, Treeco, but this time I wondered if I should, it was at this moment that I discovered the wonder of restarting games

Now i am addicted to it, I like the beginning of games, but hate to play them out to the end

Beat the elite four and retired by surfing around the islands looking for rares

Then got emerald and did it again, got rayquaza, and traded all my pokemon to myself from past games

nintendo DS may have been out around then I played on that too
>>
>>27196489
so this is pokemon stories where you are a pokemon?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.