[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-07-16-03-07-37-561134027.jpg (4 KB, 81x144) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-16-03-07-37-561134027.jpg
4 KB, 81x144
Love it or hate it, Pokemon GO gives some damn good experiences
>me and my friend were walking down the street pretty late at night, live in a mainly white suburban area so nothing to worry about
>see there's a Pokestop with a lure module nearby
>we head towards it
>the stop is right outside someone's house
>the houses lights are turned off so we assume no one is home
>me and my friend are just hanging out there to hit the stop as many times as possible
>enter the good stuff
>What happened next will stick with me forever, it was almost unreal
>hear out of the darkness "prepare for trouble"
>"And make it double"
>A guy his gf come out wearing white t shirts with the team rocket R sloppily painted on them
>me and my friend start awkwardly laughing
>then out of fucking nowhere
>a guy their age jumps out wearing a tan t shirt
>He's barefooted and has black paint on his nose
>whiskers are drawn on his face
>he has a gold dollar taped to his forehead
>"MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!"
>We fucking lose it
>we're doubled over in laughter, even the Jesse and James are laughing
>meowth keeps a straight face throughout this whole 10 minute ordeal
This is why i love this game, meeting all the fun people and making new friends. It was a pretty nice experience. We ended up hanging out with them for a few hours afterwards, they wee pretty cool. What stories do you guys have about playing Pokemon go, /vp/?
>>
Things that never happened, the post.
>>
>>27196433
Redditor/tumblrer, the reply
>>
>and then I woke up
>>
>>27196398

GET OUT

KILL YOURSELF

THERE'S ALREADY A FUCKING THREAD FOR THIS EVEN

IF YOU HAVE TO SHIT THIS PLACE UP WITH FARMVILLE OR WHATEVER, FUCKING AT LEAST CHECK THE CATALOG FIRST

JESUS CHRIST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
3/10
>>
Laumeier sculpture park, west of St. Louis.

It is a great park, I've been going there all my life. It wasn't really forgotten, but it does not get traffic like when I was a kid. Usually there are a couple people walking their dogs, maybe some kids doing homework, it is usually pretty sparse.

Today we took the kids and the mother in law for a walk there, only to find that most of the sculptures are poke stops and there are a bunch of gyms.

Literally hundreds of people walking around, talking, interacting. I have not seen the park that alive in decades, it really made me happy.

Really great, friendly environment too, my five year old struck up conversations with whoever was around and my ten year old took a gym from a group of highschool boys and put in a magicarp to guard it so they could take it back easily.
>>
And then the pokestop applauded
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.