[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting Zodiac Prediction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
So I have these three photos that say which animals of the Zodiac will be next, and from what can been seen, a tiger Starter was predicted after Fennekin, then an Ox.

Also, check the time stamp on the upper right of the first pic, and upper part of the second.

This was given before the starters were revealed, I believe, with them being revealed on April or May.
>>
File: image.png (736 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736 KB, 1242x2208
Second pic to go with first one
>>
Neither an echidna nor a badger are mice.
Nothing in the Fennekin family is a dog.
Fuck off.
>>
>>27194259
Butthurt denialfag pls go
>>
>>27194259
>Fire Mouse isn't a mouse
>Foxes aren't dogs
See you in gen 12, here's your (You).
>>
>>27194275
They most certainly aren't, tripshitter.
>>
Not saying I believe the Zodiac theory. Honestly, I find the theory interesting, and fun, but I don't actually think it has any importance.

However, I just saw this photo, and thought it was funny how Litten, who can potentially become a tiger, was "predicted" to be next.
>>
>>27194293
>I don't have an argument, so I'll point out something irrelevant! That'll show him!
>>
File: Ellie-cyndaquil.png (155 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Ellie-cyndaquil.png
155 KB, 400x300
>>27194259
>Cyndaquil is an echidna
Well meme'd
>>
>>27194304
OK, I'll waste a bit of time.
>Cyndaquil is not based on a mouse but its Pokédex entry states it is the "Fire Mouse"
>Charizard is clearly based on a dragon, but its Pokédex entry simply states it is the "Lizard" Pokémon
Do you take the Pokédex literally, or not? That is the question, tripshitter. No, "it kind of fits" is not an acceptable answer.
>>
>>27194331
Are you implying flying lizards do not fall under the Draco genus?
>>
>>27194331
In japanese, Cyndaquil's japanese species name is Hinezumi. This is a flaming mouse from their folklore. I don't know much more about it, but...

Charizard. Is. Not. The. Lizard. Pokémon. It's not a "Dragon" Pokémon, either, no, but it's the Flame Pokémon. You need to at least learn what you're talking about before arguing.

Now, thereason I believe that it's important for cyndaquil and not Charizard is because Charizard is, y'know, rather obviously a dragon. They took artistic liberties with Cyndaquil - they decided that a porcupine or shrew or some other combination would be close enough, and so they made the species the Hinezumi/Fire Mouse to compensate for its ambiguity.
>>
>>27194380
So basically, the Zodiac theory is a sham that has to rely on "kind ofs" and "sort ofs" to make any sort of sense? Your Japanese explanation is irrelevant, it is still an echidna. I have to at least give you credit for not claiming echidnas are mice, but that's all you'll receive credit for.
Thank you, tripshitter. Enjoy wallowing in your own autism.
>>
>>27194409
There you go again with not giving a counter argument. Here's your (You), see in you in gen 12, etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.