[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best fan-made Pokemon game and why is is Super Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 100237.jpg (67 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
100237.jpg
67 KB, 300x213
What is the best fan-made Pokemon game and why is is Super Pokemon Eevee Edition?
>>
How far along is game development? I played through a demo a long time ago and really liked it.
>>
>>27190371
It's almost a complete game. I'm five badges in.
>>
>>27190288
>HMs have nothing to do with pokemon
>you just learn how to cut down trees and break rocks
>Don't need an HM slave crowding out your team
based as fuck idea
>>
>>27190288
I like Insurgence.
The story became pretty stupid after the 1.1 update, but what actually matters is rather solid, and I absolutely love the concept of Deltas.
>>
>>27190699
>I absolutely love the concept of Deltas.
pls expand. The Website doesn't explain jack shit.
>>
>>27190760
Theyre basically alternate forms of already existing pokemon with different typing. for example, a dark/fighting squirtle ninja, a ghost/dragon charmander skeleton, and a fairy psychic bulbasaur.
>>
>The main character is Gold, a rookie Pokemon trainer, who is tasked to kill the hypervisors and stop the apocalypse.

>killing

>in a pokemon game

No thanks.
>>
File: 1468610176619.jpg (84 KB, 804x516) Image search: [Google]
1468610176619.jpg
84 KB, 804x516
>>27191140
>>
>>27191225
You 'kill' them by giving them a computer virus.
>>
>>27191225
if you want everything to be the same as a literal pokemon game just go play a literal pokemon game.

Also, the people he's supposed to kill aren't real people.
>>
>>27191225
They don't get killed, they get "derezzed".
>>
>>27190288
>Eevee edition
Look, that game can even have some qualities, but just the stupid name already shows how the creator is dumb.
>>
>>27191315
>your starter is an Eevee
>call it Eevee Edition
how is this dumb
>>
>>27191280
They are exactly the same as the base pokemon other than types, abilities and move list.
>>
>>27191348
Are their sprites any different?
Can you tell they're a delta version on sight?
>>
>>27191340
If his intention was imitate Yellow Version (Pikachu) then he could just call it "Evo edition" or "Dna edition", outright putting Eevee sounds amateur.
Also, the game could have a name totally unrelated to the starter, just like many others fangames, Eevee edition sounds more like a amateur furfag.
>>
>>27191389
Yes.
Here's the full list of those in the current demo.
https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Delta_Pok%C3%A9mon

There are also custom Mega Evolutions, some are pretty interesting.
>>
>>27191423
Ok, i'm sold, those sprites are dope.
>>
File: 772.png (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
772.png
2 KB, 160x160
>>27191423
Cool as fuck
>>
>>27191296
>>27191297
>>27191305
Description still sounds like trash and not Pokemon.
>>
>>27191423
you won't even need the hm for cut because all of these pokemon are so edgey
>>
>>27191837
Well that and the game has HM replacements in the form of both Key Items and other moves. I recall being able to use moves like Low Kick or Brick Break instead of Rock Smash.
>>
>Pokémon Reloaded
>>
>>27191811
They're the coders of the game you live in. They want to release Gen 3, with new features and pokemon and shit, but that means deleting Gen 2, the world in which you live. With the help of one of the coders you sneak into the code of the game and activate/deactivate features. You fight the coders until they turn into Missingnos/raw code and then you delete them.
>>
>>27192054
Literally the entire point of third-party pokemons is to be different
>>
>>27192137
It has pokemon in it. That makes it pokemon.
>>
This was posted here a few weeks ago. Dev mentioned basically any trait being inheritable.

https://youtu.be/xhp2V8g9yho
>>
Does anyone else remember there being a fanmade series that I think was based in Hoenn?

It wasn't a romhack I don't think, I think it was a flash series. IIRC the dude's name was Sharkz or something and he had a talking Rayquaza. The episode that stuck out the most was the one where he was at the PWT or something and he was in his room and found a Wii with Brawl but got interrupted before he could play it. He was also super hungry or something and he started freaking out because he missed breakfast and the "Do You Like Waffles" song started playing.

I wish I could give a more general description of the series but that's all I remember. "The Legend of Pokemon" sounds right but I came up with nothing after searching for it. I expect it to be just as autistic as it sounds but I want to experience it once again.
>>
>>27191280
does anyone have the original picture?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.