[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone tried GPS spoofing? Is there a guide somewhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon_go_title[1].jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_go_title[1].jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
Anyone tried GPS spoofing? Is there a guide somewhere?
>>
>>27189657
I fucked around with it, but it got really glitch so I uninstalled it.

I'd rather catching things walking around, but I'm quickly running out of balls. There are no stops here.
>>
>>27189657
>>27189713
i only use it to go to populated cities for pokestops. not fair that us rural fags have to buy our pokeballs while urban fags can go walk for 30 minutes and get 200 balls. Central Park OP
>>
>>27189733
Which app do you use?
>>
>>27189657
they start soft banning you and if you do it again you get a perm ban, you should not do it.
>>
>>27189752
Well i'm planning to let it walk around to hatch my eggs. Not to teleport to another country or something. I guess it wouldn't be too obvious if I keep it close to my current location
>>
It's extremely glitchy and slow on phone.

It's extremely gliychy on an android emulator (and slow if you don't have a good PC).

Wouldn't recommend it unless you live in an area with literally no pokemon (>500 population here, 1 pokestop, 0 pokemon and super slow data)
>>
>>27189770
You can't walk around, just change location. You can also change your location like 10m away and it will recognize it as walking, but you need to close and open the app everytime you do it.

If you have time you're way better off at taking a walk outside, as it would be faster than to close/open app and keep chaning your location by 20 feet.
>>
>>27189776
that sucks... I have about 50 spots in a radius of 1km (Berlin)
>>
I used the method someine posted last night worked alright for awhile then servers went down or something and walking stopped being registered. Keep it as close to were you normally go and you should be alright
>>
>>27189834
Yeah, It's a lot of fun to actually go out and hunt.
A week ago I took a trip to a nearby city just to play it.

The pokestop isn't a huge problem as I can just hang around one pokestop for an hour and claim 12 times (gaining around 40-60 pokeballs) but the problem is that there are literally no pokemons around
>>
>>27189902
The problem isn't with the GPS, it's weekend and everyone is playing, causing the servers to lag like hell.
>>
>>27189657
Here's a good guide. > en.bignox com/pokemongo

Install and you're ready. It has pokemon go installed together with GPS spoofer.

Works for me flawlessly, even smoother than on my phone. Also, you walk with WASD.
>>
Hey faggots, someone in my town had the brilliant idea of setting up a tent at the most populated area and put up a huge "pokemart" sign, selling hotdogs and drinks. Let's make some money /vp/. Pass it on.!
>>
>>27189982
Too bad it's illegal to sell it just like that.
>>
>>27189954
Looks like a virus
>>
>>27189999
Well apparently it's working for them since its only hotdogs and soda.
>>
>>27189733
Maybe you should consider moving out the sticks and towards some place with an actual civilization.
Hell, maybe pokemon will be the incentive you need to move your lazy ass elsewhere.
>>
I tried a gps faker but was not able to use it with Pkmgo. Everytime I fake my Position the game said it can not find. Gps
Live in a village with fuckin Nothilfe 0,0
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.