[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Logo_de_Pokémon_(EN).png (368 KB, 1300x500) Image search: [Google]
Logo_de_Pokémon_(EN).png
368 KB, 1300x500
hey gys how are you ehh i just want to know if someone knows how can i download pokemon go ive serching in any pages but i havnt luky
>>
>>27189495

apkmirror you moron
>>
>>27189548
im on windows phone
>>
>>27189495
Do you know English? I'd try asking a question in that language first.
>>
>>27189558
Then you're fucked buddy
>>
>>27189558

windows phone/mobile have only store and because microsoft don't give a shit then... dude, change platform, it's sinking boat, or maybe there's still hope for it with wm10 R2...
>>
>>27189558
well rip, I have a solution: don't own a windows phone.
>>
>>27189558

I had wp once, person I know twice... 2 times got fucked in the ass with the updates... never got PROMISED wm10 [wp8 was promised too XD] so pls... you should be aware customer
>>
>>27189643

the system overall was neat but this fact and also apps quality or lack of many of them just...decided...
>>
>>27189675

microsoft care more about ios or android than about it's own mobile system... they removed something USEFUL because of feedback... just...

but whatever, you are now wiser, learn about systems, read reviews and shit and be aware customer... end of the topic
>>
>>27189495
You can only download the app if your phone's pedometer has enough steps.

If you want a quick way to gain steps, try putting your phone in the microwave. You can't put it in for more than a few minutes or you'll overheat, but if you put it in for just a couple you'll gain like 10k steps.
>>
>>27189714

you will grill your device
>>
>>27189760

oh...that supposed to be troll on stupid people... sorry, shit happens hehe...
>>
>>27189760
Yeah, grils will be all over you once you start playing Pokmon GO
>>
>>27189495
73 caught 79 seen
had a dratini and dragonite appear at a pokestop module thing and the game crashed on both. also this snorlax at work shows up at 10pm but i can go out and find it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.