[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you support a fourth team for team harmony you are a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: team harmony.jpg (12 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
team harmony.jpg
12 KB, 198x254
if you support a fourth team for team harmony you are a fucking mongoloid

The fun in the three teams is that they are equal in constant battle

Adding a team harmony just makes a team for everyone who is correct, and blatantly smarter than everyone else.

It boils down the three teams to team magma/aqua tier levels of logic

I hate people and their shit mary sue ideas
>>
File: 1468449332844.png (484 KB, 783x694) Image search: [Google]
1468449332844.png
484 KB, 783x694
Everyone dies
>>
Thanks tumblr
>>
File: 1468518280451.png (444 KB, 1266x1920) Image search: [Google]
1468518280451.png
444 KB, 1266x1920
>>
>>27188375
>stealth horsefucker thread
>>
>>27188375
This thread was unnecessary OP. No one rey gives a fuck abut this Reddit tier autism team. Same goes for >>27188390

Both of you kill yourself.

>>27188404
Wbat the fuck even.
>>
>>27188375
Looks like someone didn't watch Pokémon 2000

>Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, and Lightning
>Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash
>Though the water's great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting,
>Alone its song will fail, thus the earth shall turn to ash
>>
>>27188375
>The fun in the three teams is that they are equal in constant battle
Except most people are blue.
>>
>>27188615

Maybe overall, but it varies by region.

Pretty much every gym in my city is in a constant turf war between Valor and Mystic, with Instinct barely trying to hang on to a few on the edges.
>>
>>27188375
>Team Lugia
>Lugia has no connection to Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres in the games
>>
>>27188568
does the plot even function in moon runes language?
>>
>>27188641
>Valor and Mystic at constant war
>Instinct vastly outnumbered

it's that way everywhere, anon.
>>
>>27188666

Yeah makes me think that either there's an overreporting bias with Mystic members on those online polls, or Blues and Reds actually buy into the stated philosophy for their chosen teams, and Red players focus more on fighting gyms than Blue players do.
>>
>>27188404
>3 watermarks
Jesus fucking christ I hate people like this. Spends 30 mins at most making this and then plasters his name and logos all over it.
>>
>>27188679
I haven't seen any polls. My personal observations from being out and about is that a lot of Mystic players are kids and probably have curfews, so (at least around here) blue's numbers are down at night and Valor takes a bunch of gyms then, holds them until the next afternoon.
>>
>>27188679
Mystics has the most players but they general suck, Instinct has the least players but tend to hold the most gyms. Kinda makes sense if you think about it. Most popular usually means most casual.

Kinda like horde vs alliance. More alliance, but horde owns everything.
>>
>>27188658
In mystery dungeon you had to get all three birbs on your team before you could go to silver trench.
>>
>>27188659
Well, since the moon runes version is the original version, I'd say yes. In fact, the only real difference between the prophecies in English and Japanese is that the Japanese one is not specific about who the supposed "chosen one" is. Everyone just decides that it's Satoshi. In the English version, they made it clear that Ash was the chosen one.
>>27188679
Mystic here, and I can kinda support this-- I'm more interested in collecting and evolving as many Pokémon as I possibly can. Gyms are a lesser concern to me.
Maybe if we could actually battle other trainers that we encounter NOT at gyms, I'd be more inclined to claim a gym so I can train at it, but since we can't, I don't care to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.