[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we see a new Pokemon tonight after the first moviegoers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: poster3.jpg (99 KB, 413x585) Image search: [Google]
poster3.jpg
99 KB, 413x585
Will we see a new Pokemon tonight after the first moviegoers get online?
>>
When/what time will it come out? Cause I thought it comes out tomorrow... Also according to a leak we will get Synchro Mega Volcanion on the 17th so maybe we will get that in the movie too
>>
Didn't that only happen on old gens?
>>
>>27188058
>Being this retarded
See >>27183788
>>
>>27188114
If I recall someone had an explanation behind the "false colors" thing. Also if you actually read the leak it doesn't ever say that Pancham would evolve into the new bear at all. It says it would become Pancare and if you look at Pangoros Japan name... It isn't close at all when compared to the name of the new bear. Your argument is invalid
>>
>>27188264
If you actually read the "leak" you'd instantly realize it was fake the instant you saw he claimed a fucking event only pokemon was an "island guardian".

Fucking redditors need to leave
>>
>>27188392
It is fairy type isn't it? And all the guardians are fairy right? And they all will most likely be humanoid right? A man made guardian isn't out of the question
>>
>>27188428
You know who else is a fairy type? That new bug pokemon.

OH SHIT CLEARLY IT'S A GUARDIAN. CHECK OUT MY FRESH LEAK.

You're either the "leaker" trying to shill his own shit, or you're an idiot.
>>
>>27188448
Did you even read the rest of what I said? Pick and choose I guess. Literally "all fairies are guardians" is what you took from what I said. That is not what I said
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 303x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 303x424
>>27188264

>believing leaks for no reason
>>
>>27188476
Magearna is an event pokemon, and completely unrelated to the guardians. the guardians are a part of the plot. Magearna is not.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.