[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough with the early game shitmons. When is GF going to show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
Enough with the early game shitmons. When is GF going to show off some actually interesting mid/late game Pokemon in SM?
>>
>>27185855
When you get some taste, smogonshitter.
>>
I hope Mimikyuu doesnt turn out to be a shitmon

I want to cherish it and make it feel less lonely
>>
Going by XY reveals, from next month onwards. Though that's purely following patterns and could mean nothing
>>
>>27185855
Reminder that clawfire was an early game mon.
>>
>>27185855
Noivern was one of the first XY mons they showed off, and barring Zygarde it's the last one you'll be able to encounter if you play the game normally.
>>
>>27185921
Mimikyu and Drampa are probably mid-late game.
>>
I think that the Charjabug family will be on the same level as Sewaddle's family and Venipede's family. I just get the feeling that it won't be a complete shitmon.
>>
>>27185855
Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.