[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember that? Are you ready for mornig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: movie pokemon.png (326 KB, 803x463) Image search: [Google]
movie pokemon.png
326 KB, 803x463
Do you remember that?

Are you ready for mornig?
>>
>>27185238
Wolololol
>>
This time someone better bite the bullet and use a phone camera. You'll be jailed, but it's worth it!
>>
>>27185238
Fuck yeah, crudely drawn sketches after the movie is released are the best. Victini's was my favorite, they only drew the head iirc.
>>
File: 1460719303591.jpg (107 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1460719303591.jpg
107 KB, 700x700
>>27185238
>Are you ready for mornig?
>>
This was such a fun time. No one could get the tree and the core completely right
>>
>>27185344
or they could just use some hidden camera
>>
>>27185392

I guess the Japanese premiere of the next movie is tomorrow morning and there'll probably be a tease of a previously unrevealed Gen 7 mon?
>>
Remember the Victini sketch that just ended up looking like an owl
>>
When exactly is the movie airing on the 16th at what hour? 8 pm in Japan?
>>
>>27185931
Bump
>>
I assume it's viewable when theaters open up in Japan---though I'm not sure when that is, around noon is a good bet.

Looking on Serebii back with XY we got our first stuff about Trevenant's reveal in the trailer and a sketch from sunyshore around six hours from now I believe, though I think we heard rumblings ahead of that.
>>
>>27187314
It's like 6 in the morning in Japan right now, so you're probably right. We can expect any reports of a new Pokemon showing up at the end as a teaser, or even a new trailer, in around 6 hours at least.
>>
So are we for sure getting new Poke's from this?
>>
>>27187569
If patterns hold up, yes, i believe so.
>>
>>27187569
Movies are a nice way to show off a new Pokémon. Whether it be just a hint, or actually showing it.
>>
According to a leak we will get Synchro Mega Volcanion on the 17th... The 17th is confirmed to have footage on Pokenchi and the 16th is when the movie comes out... Could happen but you never know
>>
>>27185557
>no punctuation
>no capitalisation
>telling someone else they should learn to write
>>
>>27187569
A movie at the end of a generation? Of coarse a new Pokemon will be showcased. Hell even the first Pokemon movie had Donphan at the start.
>>
>>27187852
That leak was fake retard.
>>
>>27187970
semantics is more important than syntax
>>
>>27187997
Proof? I know you shouldn't trust leaks but you should always take them into consideration. Wottergate and the fairy leaks where torn to bits by /vp/ and they turned out to be real. IMO screen cap all and wait. Anyways the leak had some pretty clever stuff in it. Dolphin Marshadow makes sense. And Gigareki... People thought it would be a new feature but according to another translation it means Great Tiki. It makes sense. Also we will know officials wether or not it is fake or not on the 17th
>>
>>27188157
>you should always take leaks into consideration
Pfft, no. All leaks are fake unless there is some tangible evidence supporting them.
>Wottergate and the fairy leaks where torn to bits by /vp/ and they turned out to be real.
2 leaks out of literally hundreds of shitty fake threads, wow leaks must always be true!
>>
File: mfw.png (23 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
23 KB, 448x412
>>27185238
>>
>>27185344
>anyone willing to go to jail for some fag like you
lol
>>
>>27188157
See
>>27183788
If you're too dumb to not realize how the leak is fake then you should get out.
>>
>>27188378
If you actually read the leak no where does it say that Pancham evolve into the new bear... In fact the new bears name does not match up with Pangoros Japanese name at all. The leak said that the evo would be called Pancare which is close enough. Also the false colors thing... If I recall there was an explanation as to why it happened
>>
I actually don't know when theatres open in Japan. Does someone know? It is currently almost 6:30 in the morning there.
>>
>>27188462
in about 3 hours.
>>
>>27188408
I'm pretty sure you're the guy that made the leak. No one is retarded enough to believe it.
>>
>>27188481
No clue who that guy is. I'm just the one who keeps an open eye and jots down information from every single leak (except for a few) in the small chance they are real and I look at the information to see what could possibly make the leak credible. I have done this before with previous leaks but when they turned out to be fake I simply deleted my notes
>>
>>27188534
This is probably one of the most autistic things I've read on /vp/.
>>
>>27187970
>No capitalisation.
Just as fag.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.