[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if all the previous protagonists gather in Sun/Moon to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wn2HVff.jpg (596 KB, 2404x1314) Image search: [Google]
wn2HVff.jpg
596 KB, 2404x1314
What if all the previous protagonists gather in Sun/Moon to help out the PC?
>>
>>27184622
Dubs cant lie but i have to disagree.

That would be the most pathetic and retarded attempt at fanservice. It would just be so shitty and what kind of minority are they serving if they do that anyway
>>
>>27184694
Well they said "everything comes together in Sun and Moon" Not a hope, honestly, since it would be silly and just fanservice, but I can imagine it happening.

That or maybe a scene involving all the legendaries from previous games appearing all at once, but that would just be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>27184622
No.
But, if all the previous heroine gather to be part of my harem, that'd be nice.
>>
>>27184622
Sounds really autistic, like PokeSpe levels of autistic.
Better to just keep the previous MCs hidden desu
>>
Sounds like a retarded fanfiction.
Why would they help the protagonist?
>>
I think it'd be cool if it were done like the way the gym leaders come to help you in BW, but on a larger scale. But considering how scattered in age they are now due to dumb timeline not just being in order of games coming out, seems unlikely. It'd be cool if there was a hotel they were staying in and they randomly appeared to fight.
>>
It's really interesting that the biggest way to tell if Ohmori or Sugimori drew art isn't the mouths or eyes, but the knees.
>>
>>27184622
No, Game Freak would never do that.
>>
I'm just gonna come out and say it but nate looks good. Like the look suits him.
>>
Would ruin the appeal of shutting down the big bad if all these people that are objectively stronger come in and do it for you.
>>
>>27186557
He's born to crossdress.
>>
File: face.png (208 KB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
face.png
208 KB, 1778x1000
>>27184622
>>
>>27184622
>New trainer Class: Lesbians
>>
File: 55501055_p0.png (1 MB, 849x1201) Image search: [Google]
55501055_p0.png
1 MB, 849x1201
More realistic to just wish for another PWT
>>
>>27184622
>Nate
omg
>>
>>27184622
>implying GF can pull something like this without the relation to the plot/lore being complete shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.