[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are we going to have a "new Victini" in the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: redears.jpg (43 KB, 486x313) Image search: [Google]
redears.jpg
43 KB, 486x313
So, are we going to have a "new Victini" in the first Pokémon Sun and Moon movie teaser trailer tomorrow?
>>
>>27184591
Megearna was already shown off though.
>>
>>27184603
Magearna is only the first one, we need a mythical for each movie,
Zoroark was the first gen 5 pokemon featured in a movie, we need a Victini to Magerna's zoroark.
>>
Victini is the only Victini, I doubt we'll get another Victini.
>>
>>27184638
Now that I think, the teaser of the first XY movie was shown much later than the last BW movie, so I don't know
>>
>>27184591
Magearna is this gen's Manaphy/Victini. It'll probably just be a trailer showing off Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>27184672
Probably yeah, but there's still going to be a mythical in the movie, announced later like Diancie,
>>
Don't forget that Patrat was in the BW trailer and Trevenant was in the XY trailer. So we might get something like that again.
>>
I think a better correlation OP is trying to make would be Meloetta or Keldeo.
>>
>>27184666

Someone get it.
>>
>>27184760
I don't know how people aren't getting what OP is trying to say. He means a new Pokemon that is blatantly shown at the end, like Victini or the Zygarde Core. Victini at the end of the Zoroark movie started that trend iirc.
>>
>>27184818
Yes, this is what I mean
>>
>>27184698
No doubt about it, come Februrary. Unlike XY though, we'll probably know all about the Mythicals through datamining right from the start.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.