[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
What went wrong?
>>
It's a special wall that learns calm mind

Take advantage of that
>>
Retarded veil/sail on the head.
>>
>>27184444
Those quads wasted. That aside
Ice/rock type.

Rock being the designated fossil type add on fucked it.
>>
>>27184444
It's a defensive mon with the worst defensive typing in the game.

Give it 120SpAtk and Aurora Beam/Power Gem and I would've cum in my shorts.
>>
>>27184444
Rock/Ice instead of Ice/Electric.
>>
>>27184523
Quads are never wasted on the cutest mon.
>>
>>27184444
>defensive ice type
>defensive rock type

EVERYTHING went wrong
>>
Pants-on-head retarded stat distribution. Would be top tier if it had speed, just need a partner like talonflame to rek it's counters
>>
>>27184567
>it's counters
You mean everything?
>>
>>27184567
>it's
>i t ' s
>'
"Its", you illiterate scum.
>>
>>27184510
>hey everyone, I don't know what an Amargasaurus is!
>>
File: weak to wet tissue paper.jpg (51 KB, 1120x231) Image search: [Google]
weak to wet tissue paper.jpg
51 KB, 1120x231
>>27184567
>it's counters
You'd have to base your entire team around that idea.
>>
>>27184597
>Amargasaurus
To be honest, I only know my dinosaurs because of ARK.
>>
The shitty headfin and cry.
>>
>>27184444
had to complete with a dragon type t-rex
>>
>>27184573
>>27184606
Don't play much competitive do you? Or do you just slap on random shit you find in the OU tier. You find a concept for a team then build around it, you get bolt-beam coverage, stab special rock, refrigerate hyper voices and freeze dry, thunder wave/stealth rock, hail setter. If it was a fast mon it would be good

>>27184583
Direct your autism to autocorrect
>>
>>27184681
Smegma tiers are cancer. Just play online with mons you like, and learn to balance shit properly. Playing in a flash app isn't 'competitive' whatsoever.
>>
>>27184751
Online is garbage, you have to dedicate slots to not get fucked by primals/mega ray/sleep spammers. Smogon is the only enjoyable metagame rule set even better than vgc
>>
>>27184833
>fake pokemon games are better than pokemon games you actually play
sorry, would rather play the game than "i don't like thing; the website"
>>
>>27185866
I don't know which hole you're pulling that greentext out of but it seems you're too autistic to counter a valid statement. No one mentioned the games were in any way worse, showdown is an alternative to online competitive play and Aurorus would be top tier with high speed but you seem to enjoy changing the focus once you realise you're wrong
>>
>>27184644
the cry is the only redeeming factor imo
>>
>>27184444
shit speed.
>>
>>27185948
This is an Aurorus thread. Go back to your containment sector.
>>
>>27186144
The original post was 100% about Aurorus you nigger
>>
>>27184573
By definition a counter needs to be able to safely switch in first.

Only steel types resist ice/rock and even those need to watch out for a ground move since Aurorus can get away with dual STAB + ground coverage + whatever the hell it wants as 4th move.
It can viably run a physical set since Refrigerate+STAB+Return is still stupidly powerful despite its mediocre attack.

Aurorus might have a shitty defensive type and thus almost no safe opportunities to come in, but it's not an easy pokemon to switch into.
>>
>>27187698
Also, as shitty as its defensive type is, it does resist ice, flying and normal, 3 of the most common and dangerous priority types, so a Choice Scarf set is also viable.

As a bonus, Snow Warning removes sun/sand/rain and consequently their respective speed boosting abilities, making Choice Scarf Aurorus an excellent choice if you need a way to revenge kill the likes of Kingdra (4x weak to Freeze Dry), Excadrill and assorted grass types.
>>
>>27184597
Hi Buttscab.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.