[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Battle Frontier, no buy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 346Cradily.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
346Cradily.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
No Battle Frontier, no buy.
>>
>>27184116

No over 100 new Pokémon. No buy.
>>
>>27184116
it's supposed to be Armaldo not Cradily
>>
>>27184116
Don't kid yourself, you'll buy it anyway.
>>
>>27184116
>Battle Frontier is in the game
>too difficult. I don't want to play it
>i don't have time for this
As it happened with all gens starting with 3.
>>
>>27184191

>too difficult
>no time

You're retarded. The problem was breeding competitive mons was a gigantic pain in the ass. Now they've streamlined the shit out of it and it's easy, but there is no challenge to take advantage of it.

Plus lots of people enjoyed the Battle Factory.

There is NO excuse. They've had ages to develop this game. It would just be negligence at this point.
>>
No gen 2 megas no buy
>>
I want to say this, but I'm probably going to end up buying it anyway to play online.
>>
No post game content no buy.
>>
>>27184335

Fun fact: Game freak will never remove post-game stories and post-game itself.
>>
>>27184168

That meme is outdated and I didn't buy Pokémon X and Y.
>>
>>27184235
>and it's easy, but there is no challenge to take advantage of it.
How weird. I remember posting "all gens starting with 3".
The two phrases i mentioned apply to the Maison too. You know when you saw an influx of people suddendly beating it? When injecting came out.

Breeding competitive mons was never necessary to beat any facility.
>>
>>27184553

You had to EV train at least, and usually breed as well. Both were a pain in the ass before gen 6.

>You know when you saw an influx of people suddendly beating it? When injecting came out.
I can pull shit out of my ass too. I'm sorry you're such a scrub that you couldn't win without injecting, or possibly cheating, but you don't speak for everyone. Certainly the battle tower is much more accessible with gen 6 mechanics.

On that note you're talking about people who have no interest in post-game facilities anyway, so they're irrelevant.
>>
>>27184116
>>27184134
These.
>>
>>27184116
No PWT for the 20th annivesary, no buy
>>
>>27184116
>muh battle frontier

Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>27184116
Jesus christ, it's just a bunch of gimmick facilities versus a cheating AI that get boring after an hour. The only way they would be worth it is if you could play against other people with the rules.
>>
>>27186220
>>27186257
Cry some more you fucking GF apologists.
>>
>>27186273
What the fuck I'm not a GF apologist

I just don't see the point in AI battles
>>
>I only play four Pokemon games across two generations
Okay, who cares
Just go on Showdown
>>
>>27186220
>>27186257
>Why do we need more optional content?!
>>
>>27186306
>No Battle Frontier, no buy! There's no excuse for less content!
>REMOVE MEGAS REMOVE CONTESTS REMOVE POKEMON AMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.