[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen 1 3DS remake when? They'd be dumb not to cash in on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: CnL5WziW8AAcPva.jpg (83 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
CnL5WziW8AAcPva.jpg
83 KB, 675x1200
Gen 1 3DS remake when?

They'd be dumb not to cash in on this GO nostalgia craze
>>
All they need to do is actually make some good connectivity between Pokemon GO and Sun and Moon. Maybe toss in some Sun and Moon ads in the mobile game while it's loading up.
>>
Two remakes is redundant, not to mention Kanto has been featured in 3 gens so far. By time it's made, Go would of died down a little and it would end up being a rushed mess
>>
>No cross gen evolutions until post-game again
>Only one ghost line
>Only one dragon line
>Only one steel line
>No dark types
>Poison everywhere
>Probably get the legendary birds handed to you in a new "you're the chosen one" addon to the storyline
Nope
>>
>>27184103
>implying any remakes are confirmed
But really, why would having multiple remakes be a bad idea? All it does is give us more mons and a more complete region for the next gen.
>>
>>27184067
>implying they like it for nostalgia
most of them only like it because it gives them an excuse to be social
>>
>>27184103
4 actually,
R/B/G/Y, G/S/C, FR/LG, and HG/SS
>>
>>27184124
OP implied it nigger, it was in line with the hypothetical thread topic. Because something new is infinitely better than playing one thing in a different coat of paint
>>
>>27184174
I thought you meant for this gen, like DP remakes were going to happen. Discard my previous statement.
>>
I hope this brings something for Gen 1 fans to the forefront.
>>
>>27184120
they could always add stuff.
>>
File: 1467248911524.png (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467248911524.png
38 KB, 640x480
>>27184103
>would of
>>
>>27185804
Fuck off retard
>>
>>27184067
Never, the Kanto remakes will be coming to the NX in 2018
>>
File: chartx.jpg (548 KB, 3200x2200) Image search: [Google]
chartx.jpg
548 KB, 3200x2200
>>27184120
>thinking they wouldn't leak in other extra mons like they leaked in Mega Charizard X into Origins
>>
>>27184120
I would HOPE that after both HGSS & ORAS did some dex updating, that Kanto would too
>>
>>27185850
I think he would have if you'd used the right words.
>>
>>27186002
Okay friend
>>
nintendo is smart enough not to waste time on something the nostalgiafags won't buy
>>
>>27185804
Is this the same anon grammarfagging /vp/ lately. Literally my mom's 12 year old son's way of counter arguing
>>
>>27184067
Go is only popular because it's free and for phones. A 3DS system is a minimum 60 dollars (refurb 2DS), most of the Go wouldn't invest in that.
>>
>>27184067
Please tell me that Tweet isn't real.
Oh my Dog.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.