[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (488 KB, 1280x1645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488 KB, 1280x1645
>>
>>27181261
Too fat, legs too wide, can't bend legs, can't sit down, can't walk, can't stand, will die of many diseases, doesn't have a penis
>>
Thicc af 10/10
>>
>>27181271
low test
>>
>>27181261
I love big thighs but not much like OP image. Looks a bit weird
>>
When will this "thicc" meme finally die
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x369
Shit, wrong picture
>>
>>27181261

Any marked and noticeable asymmetry or disproportionality of body and limbs is always a grave sign. It indicates serious disharmony in the invisible character of a person, and is a warning of every imaginable trouble, endocrine, respiratory, circulatory, digestive, reproductive, and otherwise.

May bears thighs of extreme deviation from the normal, in fact, it is one of its signature characteristics, but to those who see it as a sexual lure can only be giving into a primal urge that disregards morbid excess or extremes, rather than bearing an instinct to beauty and health. The size of May's thighs, in conjunction with their oblong and fat shape, may indicate, besides disharmony, the inheritance only of the thigh segment of body from a thicker, more obese parent, lipedema, eunuchoidism, rheumatic fever, and a neurotic or consumptive tendency. It may also indicate an abnormal growth of long bones, possibly as a result of gonad insufficiency at puberty and later.

To draw attention to these bulbous thighs, the designers of May, once again under the assumption that mixing and matching traits of frog and human together without regard to beauty or concord, bestowed May with very thin and weak shins. In addition to the objections I made in my first critique, this is ugly and is associated with muscular dystrophy and tuberculosis. Indians of the 1500’s associated a long and meatless pair of shins in a girl with a cruel and vicious temperament, for it once again corresponds to the occasional sadism associated with the schizophrenic tendencies of the above feature. It may also be linked with hyperthyroidism and hypopituitarism as connected symptoms.

>>27152317
>>
>>27181261

Inaccurate drawing.

It's likely a ditto underwater who transform.
>>
File: 1433178734461.png (344 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1433178734461.png
344 KB, 499x338
>>27181316
1. That's not May

2. Your ballsack is asymmetrical you dumb nigger
>>
>>27181261
bitch gon drown nigga
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.