[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it folks. I'm mad. I have to leave for work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image_11.jpg (137 KB, 1012x715) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
137 KB, 1012x715
That's it folks. I'm mad.

I have to leave for work in an hour or so. Everyday I browse /vp/ while pooping. Every day I have some giggles and it's a good experience overall.

Not since this cancer that is commonly called Pokemon Go. I've never seem an influx as big as this one. Normie's arrive in the dozens. Every day. They delete relevant threads with their stupid shit.

>which team is da best
>as a redditor which teams show my progressiveness best
>which is the trans team
>please say a team and get an upboat
>look at my shiny and ignore the evidences of forgery
>hey guise look at my video it shows how to get infinite candy that have 16 views

Rinse and repeat.

How do we fix this? How do we clean our board from this filth? I think our situation is worse than of /asp/ with the wrestlers.
>>
>>27180026
> Pokemon players of any type not being "normies".

Where have you been since the 90's? There is almost nothing more widespread than Pokemon.
>>
File: 217.png (26 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
217.png
26 KB, 300x100
>>27180026
>>
File: 1449842918708.gif (277 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
1449842918708.gif
277 KB, 243x243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

you sound bitter
>>
>>27180026
Stop being triggered about others having fun, even if it doesn't suit you.
>>
Bro, just wait it out. This game won't have much in the way of staying power. It'll be a month before most people get bored and it boils down to the obsessives. Normies are quick to follow trends, and the "next big thing" is always just around the corner.

But here's a scary thought: a normie redditors wouldn't suddenly flee here to talk about the game. No one jumps from Facebook to here. 4chan is a shithole, and the only people who are regulars here--and for that matter, that even know /vp/ exists and is a Pokemon board--are also from 4chan.

The influx is from other boards. The call is coming from inside the house. The normies were already among us, just diffused across the boards. They have merely coagulated on /vp/ like a blood clot because of GO.

We are the cancer.
>>
>>27180350
Especially since most normies seem to only care about catching different mons and don't see the point of capturing another weedle for exp. This means they'll soon see nothing but mons they already have and the novelty will die.
>>
>>27180026
>too many pokemon go threads waaaah
>aha, I have an idea
>I'll make another pokemon go thread

You've contributed to the problem and pushed a perfectly good thread off the catalogue.

Sage.
>>
>>27180026
And of course you made it a tumble boogeyman thread
>>
>>27180026
Don't you need some # at the end of your blog posts?
>>
>mooooooooom, they're having fun wrong!
>>
We need a general for go haters
it'll be called /vpg/
>>
Why the fuck are you people so concerned with who plays Pokemon and why do you keep screaming "NORMIES!!" at everyone who isn't you?
>>
>>27182934
because the mass influx of immigrants with no respect to this country culture are gonna bring all their retarded practice from their home and turn the west into a shithole.
there is a reason why you don't like tumblr. don't bring tumblr here.
oh, you do like tumblr? no reason to be on 4chan than.
>>
>>27183016

trump 2016

make pokemon great again
>>
>>27183016
What does any of that dipshit whining have anything to do with Pokemon?
>>
File: 1468267323642.png (470 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1468267323642.png
470 KB, 600x592
>>27180026
>People are playing Pokemon again
>I'm mad
>>
>>27183052
ok let me rephrase that
because the mass influx of normalfags with no respect to this site's culture are gonna bring all their retarded meme from their social media and turn the board into a shithole.

here
got it now?

>>27183042
pokemon is fine, it's /vp/ that won't be the same. normafags out.
>>
>>27183042
underrated
>>
>>27183052
Don't bother replying to him, he's got the mentality of a redditor wanting to keep his "sekrit klub"
These kinds of folks are even worse than shitposters.
>>
>>27183097
Ah, "muh board culture", "muh secret club", "Nintendo betrayed us who have wasted all of our lives playing their games", and other assorted "I'm so special waaaah" idiocy. You pathetic sack of shit.
>>
>>27183127
>implying
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>27180026
PoGo should be moved to /vg/.
>>
>>27183160
ah, 'muh western culture' 'muh white race' 'jews betreyed us who have wasted all our money paying for the holohoax' and other assorted 'muslims are cancer waaaaaah' idiocy. you bigot peace of poo.
>>
>>27183097

Surely there are things more worthy of outrage than this
>>
>>27183175
Should we also move Sun Moon discussion to /vg/ when it comes out, too? Should we move all actual game discussion to /vg/ since it gets in the way of the waifu, homosexual, and furry threads?
>>
>>27183188

Are you not taking medication for something?
>>
>>27183193
I'm not rage about the fact, just irked by it. it's not like my life center arounds /vp/, ill manage even if this place becomes /v/2.

>>27183209
I don't need any. have you taken your Ritalin today?
>>
How does a Mongolian anime girl board have this much of an impact on your state of mind

Do you live in here?
>>
We should all just accept this as an optional minigame that just happens to have a Pokemon skin, and shouldnt be that butthurt....
>>
>>27183244
I have no friends. this is where i go for social interactions.
>>
>>27183228

Who cares what happens to 4chan boards? If the website got deleted would you die?
>>
If you faggots haven't noticed a decrease in the quality of the board you're probably part of the problem.
>in 4 vp was never good
It was never this trash, I'd rather have roothoot posting again.
>>
>>27180026
>as a redditor which teams show my progressiveness best
>which is the trans team

where???
>>
>>27183188
It's absolutely hilarious how you people see a non-white character in a video game and immediately start raving about Holocaust hoaxes, 9/11 conspiracies, all non-white in the world being African primates, America's destruction. For the supposed "superior master race" you have a LOT of neuroses, paranoia, and a massive need to fling your supposed superiority around when it's not necessary or needed which is something people with inferiority complexes do.
>>
>>27183266
I do you faggot, why the fuck are you here
>>
>>27183266
I won't die if 4chan will be deleted. I won't die if someone cuts of my big toe, either.

>>27183313
what you on about? i was only comparing my want to keep the culture of the board to your want to keep the culture of your land. nothing more.
>>
>>27183188
>>27183313
What the fuck are you faggots raving about, go to /pol/
>>
>>27183255
I wouldn't mind Go so much if it's fans weren't a collection of obsessive redditers worshipping it to the point of delusion. It's just a shitty mobile game, people need to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>27183260

Doesn't seem like it's helping you very much at all

I suggest cutting off 4chan for 3 days and playing Pokemon Go.
>>
>>27183367
I don't have an iphone
>>
>>27183314

To see you cutie
>>
>>27183339

4chan is as important as your big toe?

I place it somewhere between sandwich wrapper with cheese stuck on it and funny highway billboard
>>
>>27183359
>everything and everyone I don't like is Reddit!

Are we so insane that we need to start using internet sites as insults? Why not call them Cracked-fuckers and Paheal-shitters and Serebii-niggers while you're at it?
>>
>>27183400
You spend too much time on a sandwich wrapper anon. by now you should have moved to something else.
>>
>>27183197
>t. Normal
>>
>>27183052
you're asking the wrong question

what did >27182934 's sentence have to do with tumblr or immigration? tumblr isn't normies. a trans-tabasco sauce kin is not normal, its not normie behavior. normie is now a code word for "Thing I don't like".

furfags suck, but they're not normies, yet I have seen them be called normies on /r9k/.

>>27183313
this sjw climate has ruined everything. can't release a game with mostly white characters without being hounded and you can't release a diverse game (you know like how 99% of fighting games have been doing since their inception) without /pol/tards storming it up

on a side note. you know what is truly ironic? 4chan has been CURRENTYEARing long before sjw websites have been doing it. Example:

>2011
>not using medicham
>>
>>27183423

On my way out', smell ya later Ashy boy!
>>
>>27183485
(read: seeya, and sorry about the ratitcate)
>>
>>27183480
social media is widespread phnomonom among normalfags.
>>
Well, aside from some SM stuff, only some of the generals were interesting...

Not saying the random Go shit IS interesting, but you can't blame people for enjoying it. The game is fun.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.