[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumping some leaks Pokemon >There is 170 new pokemon in Aloha's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: fvzvfz.jpg (78 KB, 630x215) Image search: [Google]
fvzvfz.jpg
78 KB, 630x215
Dumping some leaks

Pokemon
>There is 170 new pokemon in Aloha's dex
>70 old pokemon in the dex as well.
>Mega Evolutions appear in these games, and with 24 new mega evolutions.
>4 Mega Evolutions that are exclusive to different versions.

Story
>Magearna and Volcanion appears in a optional side-story that bears some similarities to the latest Pokemon movie.
>Zygarde is a major pokemon in the story.
>Zygarde's role is to control the balance between all three legendary Pokemon
>The evil team is named Geo Empire.
>Geo Empire's role in the story is to own the world with tourism. Starting with Aloha, their goal is to fill the whole Aloha's islands with tourism, thus disrupting the balance between the technology and nature.
>They plan to use Solgaleo and Lunala and a third legendary to control the day and night for their tourism events and is the main part of the story.
>The designs for their grunts look like business workers with black coloured luxury apparel.
>They have four Admins, one for each island. And most of their appearance look like extremely rich people, wearing luxury stuff.
>Lillie is the daughter of the CEO of Geo Empire.

Bond gems and Bond Attack
>They come in 18 types
>Most of them are hidden, and are hard to find.
>Professor gives you one Bond gem during the journey, and it's type depends on the starter that you picked.
>Only 6 can be worn on the bracelet.
>You can only use one gem on a pokemon
>The attack used with a bond gem is called "Bond Attack'
>The power of the attack depends on how high is the friendship level.
>Only 2 PP for Bond attack
>Every Pokemon can learn the Bond attack
>You can only use specific gem that relates to a Pokemon's type. (eg. You can only use a grass gem for a pure typed grass pokemon. And whereas you can use either Steel or electric gem for a dual typed Steel/Electric pokemon)

And that's it.
>>
>>27179963
>Geo Empire
>Not "Team _____"
Ya tried.
>>
>aloha
>240 total dex
Sure, OP.
>>
>>Geo Empire's role in the story is to own the world with tourism. Starting with Aloha, their goal is to fill the whole Aloha's islands with tourism, thus disrupting the balance between the technology and nature.
>>They plan to use Solgaleo and Lunala and a third legendary to control the day and night for their tourism events and is the main part of the story.
>>The designs for their grunts look like business workers with black coloured luxury apparel.

kek this needs to be true
>>
>>27179963
240 divided by 3 is 80, meaning that the Pokedex completion percentage screen from last month should have at least said 2% instead of 1% if your thing was true, which it isn't. Learn how to bait next time.
>>
>>27179963
thanks for the new info, random guy on 4chan
>>
>>27179963
We already know more than 70 old Pokemon that are in the dex from all the trailers and stuff. So yeah this is fake obviously. Do your research next time
>>
>>27179963
The plot reminds me of Once on This Island
>>
>>27179984
I hope it's around ~450 again. It adds a lot of replay value if you can easily have entirely different teams for each playthrough without having to import from the Bank.
>>
>Zygarde is a major pokemon in the story.
>Zygarde's role is to control the balance between all three legendary Pokemon

No fucking shit m8
>>
File: 1452349982107.jpg (65 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1452349982107.jpg
65 KB, 604x403
yeah theyd make 3D models of the whole dex, then just not use them
>>
File: i hate you.gif (1 MB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
i hate you.gif
1 MB, 540x250
>>27179963

>Starting with Aloha, their goal is to fill the whole Aloha's islands with tourism
>Aloha

sorry, OP. I really wanted to believe in 170 new pokemon but it's not realistic.
>>
>>27179995
>>27179963

Yeah, this is dumb as fuck but I love it. Hopefully if they did something like this, all the villians would be super over the top like Mirror B from Colosseum.
>>
>>27179963
>Side story
You mean post game? I don't think GF is going to make complicated event trigger shit in core game of pokemon,
>>
>>27179963
Bloo bloo bloo
>Aloha
Bloo bloo hello to you too
>bait, leaks
Bloo bloo bloo here's your (You)

Aloha
>>
File: Read this in remix.jpg (9 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
Read this in remix.jpg
9 KB, 264x191
>>27179963
>240 pokemon in one region... Out of 890 pokemon

Sure OP. Pokemon Planet is totally going to cover those 650 missing pokemon
>>
>>27179963
>there are people who believe OP and his shitty lies
>>
Sun and Moon will be my last games anyway...
I don't like how they're overshadowing new things by nostalgia pandering...i have BW2 and Platinum who are better so meh.
>>
>>27179963
>Volcanion
A Gen 6 event pokemon. Discarded

>Geo Empire
No, it's Team ___.

>Tourism and rich people.
Did you play XY? That trope is overdone.

Not even going to read your Bond shit.
>>
>>27179963
Lets just entertain the possibility of this being true. One bond attack per type means they're either physical or special, fucking over half of that types Pokemon.
>>
Guys stop pointing out why this is obviously fake, OP is only going to use this feedback to create a slightly more believable "leak" in a few hours
>>
You took ally hat time typing this out and it's not even good.

OP, fuck you. You wasted your own time and anyone who reads this. End your own life as quickly as you possibly can. You have nothing to offer anyone.
>>
>>27179963
>170
Definitely not true, but I would worship these games if it were the case.
>>
>>27183972
>I don't like how they're overshadowing new things
>so I won't play anything new
Ain't you a doofus
>>
>>27183972
>last games
>ellipses overused

You must be at least 18 to post on this site, kid faggot. Here's your (you)
>>
>>27179963
>Geo Empire's role in the story is to own the world with tourism. Starting with Aloha, their goal is to fill the whole Aloha's islands with tourism, thus disrupting the balance between the technology and nature.
That's so silly that they might actually do it
>>
>>27179963
>Aloha
>170 new mons
>only 70 old ones
Reminder that each island has its own regional dex. And the region is called Alola. So it's going to have at least the amount as Kalos catchable during the main story, if not more. 240 isn't even close.

Fuck off and kill yourself. Here's your (You).
>>
>170 new mobs
kek
>>
>>There is 170 new pokemon in Aloha's dex
>>ALOHA

Stopped reading there
>>
>>27179963
>There is 170 new pokemon in Aloha's dex
Fake right from the first line
>>
>170 New Pokémon
*leaves
>>
>>27180199

>divided by three

There are four islands, anon. That'd be sixty Pokemon per island. Considering the number of different Pokemon we've seen that are likely to be on the first island, I really doubt this is real.
>>
>>27183921

To be fair, you'll be able to transfer Pokemon from X/Y and ORAS with PokeBank, and it was really easy to get most of the Pokemon in those four.

Not that I think these "leaks" are real whatsoever, but I wouldn't mind having a relatively small Dex with a majority of new Pokemon. X/Y didn't really showcase their new Pokemon very well, what with all the old Pokemon they were giving out for free as well as the Mega Evolutions. Having less old Pokemon gives more reason to use new ones.
>>
I'm sure this is real unlike like the other thousand leaks we've had this week!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.