[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason why the Sun logo has a Water type gem, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x454
Is there a reason why the Sun logo has a Water type gem, and the Moon logo has an Electric type gem?
>>
>>27177052
its just a fucking gem to relate back to the other version
>>
>>27177052
It is called contrast.
>>
>>27177052
It has nothing to do with typing, but apparently you can't into colours, faggot.
>>
>>27177052
The colours chosed for those gems are the opposite of the colours used to the background (red and blue), so the contrast would be heavier and so you would notiche those ''gems'' easier. What this says to us is that those ''gems'' are going to be important in the game.
>>
>>27177052
Is there a reason why The Black legendary is in Pokemon White and the White legendary in Pokemon black? But then they changed it for Black and White 2
>>
>>27181732
So you could get both, dummy.
But I said fuck it and picked the one with the superior Challenge Mode. As a smart person would.

Is it confirmed the gems are indeed to add a fifth move?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.