[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, I feel that Pokemon Go is what was necessary to bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1468440625723.jpg (28 KB, 277x274) Image search: [Google]
1468440625723.jpg
28 KB, 277x274
Honestly, I feel that Pokemon Go is what was necessary to bring Pokemon back to the public eye entirely, and I think the Pokemon Company needs to change some things, and I think the first they should finish up with Ash, from what I know Ash is doing surprisingly well in the anime compared to him in Unova. I think they should just end his journey and have him win the league, and then for Alola saga they should introduce a protagonist and towards the end he should battle Ash.

It's just an idea.
>>
>>27176568
TPCI doesn't give a damn flying fuck about the anime. As long as they get money from it, they'll continue resetting Ash and putting him in the new region to showcase the new Pokémon. Accept that the fucking anime is nothing but a 22 minute commercial aimed at children.
>>
>new protagonist
I wish. It might actually redeem the anime. I can't even root for someone at this point who has spent 900+ episodes trying to win the league. Doesn't help that they basically said fuck it and gave him some super special Greninja with an "epic" syncro forme.
>>
File: 465.gif (1001 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
465.gif
1001 KB, 500x281
>>27176607
I mean they could always reconnect with the past seasons if they really wanted, the ideas write themselves and it's so fucking boring seeing the same character do the same shit each generation, they should do something like Digimon Adventure 02, having new characters interact with the old but not rely on nostalgia.
>>
>>27176598
This sadly.

The best chance of them ever starting fresh was BW and they didn't so...

Honestly I would have had Ash and co. go back to Johto (for HGSS) and finish the league and end his story where it began; the Indigo Plateau.

Then I would have picked up a bit more of a mature story with BW with Hilbert and Hilda as protags. Then I would have just go on a game by game basis rebooting every time.
>>
>>27176568
>Pokemon Go is what was necessary to bring Pokemon back to the public eye

Pokemon was never out of the public eye
>>
>>27176788
But its been a while since there's been so much discussion, controversy about Pokemon and Go helped out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.