[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone have a femdom fetish with Lillie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1468440475462.png (121 KB, 325x487) Image search: [Google]
1468440475462.png
121 KB, 325x487
I really want to know why and what it is about her
>>
Such a shame, if you've been following gameplay footage you'd know she's yet another dry, boring ""lol so mysterious"" character. That official art is a farce. No ojou 4 u.
>>
i want her to forcefully dip her toes in my mouth
>>
You don't just have a femdom fetish with one girl
If you like femdom you have a femdom fetish for every girl
>>
I want her to tie me down and forcefully enter my anal cavity with an strap-on
>>
I'm well aware of this, just questioning the people with this idea that plague the lillie and selene/moon threads :/
>>
>>27173486
Well I'd much rather break her
>>
home alone post dank lillies
>>
Lillie is femdom? Really?

To me she always looks frustrated. I imagine her saying Pokemon don't battle, having a deep rooted complex about it. But deep down she envies you and your awesome trainer skills.

She wants it, would beg for the D desu senpai
>>
people r autismos
>>
>>27173486
I want her to bite my dick
>>
So, the reason being confirmed as autism for people thinking she is femdom? K
>>
>>27173629
Which first, her spirit or her body?
>>
>>27173958
That I still wonder about
>>
>>27173486
I'm already into femdom to begin with and she looks like the kind of girl who'd love using you like a doll. Hello new pokewaifu!
>>
>>27173935
To be fair, 90% of popular pokegirl depictions stem entirely from autistic headcanon shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.