[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never played Gen 3 or Gen 5, but Pokemon Go has me itching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1378494486731.gif (400 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1378494486731.gif
400 KB, 400x240
I never played Gen 3 or Gen 5, but Pokemon Go has me itching for a real Pokemon fix before SM.

Was thinking either BW/ or ORAS, just so I can keep watchever I catch, but I could be pursuaded to play Emerald, I guess.
>>
>>27171628
B/W2 are the ones that you should absolutely play man, play and enjoy
>>
>>27171628
Play BW and BW2. Best in the series imo.
>>
>>27171628
>gen 3
Play Emerald, or ORAS if you want stuff like physical-special split. Or a hacked version of Emerald that includes the split. If you've never played a gen I would just go for the third version.

>gen 5
pick any of the four, chances are you will feel too burnt out to play the other version. they are the same despite what BW2shitters keep saying.
>>
>>27171628
ORAS were a disappointment, I highly recommend just playing Emerald.

BW are also good, just make sure you play BW2 after you finish (maybe with a delay of a couple weeks so you don't get burnt out), the story is a two-parter and it's best experienced as a whole. White > Black for both pairs.
>>
BW and then link that data to BW2. Do not skip BW2, it's the highest point of the series.
>>
>>27171628
BW2 will turn you off from Pokemon.
Just play Emerald.
>>
Black White 1
A massive breath of fresh air and a story you... can actually kinda care about a little. Especially if you don't really know the Unovan pokemon

I would personally say go with BW1, then ORAS or XY. I beat XY in a week, if you power through them you'll be sure to beat the Gen 6's without much trouble.

They're all great, so you're not gonna be disappointed either way.

ORAS is a pretty good game, even if the story is kinda bunk. It is fun though, but much easier then other pokemons
>>
>>27171807
Or you can skip Hoenn garbage entirely.
>>
If you got emulated stuff, if you want to play 3rd gen just get a hack.
If you got a modded 3DS, pick up one of the hacks, like "Star Sapphire"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.