[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What improvements can they do to make this last? I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pokemongonewinfo.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pokemongonewinfo.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
What improvements can they do to make this last? I feel like it barely scratches the surface with the fucking potential it has.
>>
>>27170938
One, fix the fucking bugs.
Two, They already have content for years. Everytime the statistics show people getting bored of the app they add "fresh and new" pokemon for normies to fawn over.
Three, they are already plan to add trading pokemon..
4. Being able to battle someone right next to you like the trailers had implied.
>>
>>27170938
Do the same as Nintendo do with Splatoon: events and such.
Turning this into a MMORPG is a nice idea too.
>>
Allow for movesets and different moves in battle
>>
>>27170938
Maybe add another way to get items since all the pokestops near me are annoyingly far away.
>>
>>27171194
>"fresh and new" pokemon for normies to fawn over.

I don't think you know how these normies work.
They're not in it for their love of Pokémon, all they love is their childhood.
>>
>>27171194
>"fresh and new" pokemon for normies to fawn over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLTH6Hq-Yno
>>
File: Australia Region Map.png (212 KB, 1442x1080) Image search: [Google]
Australia Region Map.png
212 KB, 1442x1080
>>27170938
Add trading.
Add battles with other people. Winner of the battle takes the loser's potions, pokeballs, etc.
>>
Have favorites keep you from transfering pokemon by accident.
Events would be nice.
Expand/add customization to trainers.
Being able to battle other trainers.
>>
Probably a minor thing, but I would really appreciate making the mons more individualistic. The weight/height thing is nice, but adding things like gender, nature and abilities would be even better.

Also, adding shinies, but that feels like a no-brainer.
>>
>>27171361
not sure the legality of that since people can pay for the items, it would become like gambling
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.