[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Emulators?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-16-26.png (362 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-16-16-26.png
362 KB, 1080x1920
What Pokemon Game are you currently playing?
Just started Yellow
>>
>>27170468
Get VBA and DeSuME, and you're all set.
>>
>>27170509
this, and get MyBoy and Drastic for Android
>>
Started playing through Heartgold yesterday. I forgot why it's the best game.
>Battle Frontier, Pokeathlon Minigames, Entirety of Kanto, and Extensive Customizable Safari Zone

Is HG/SS the only game with post game content?
>>
>Is HG/SS the only game with post game content?

What is ORAS
>>
>>27170468
Drastic plays ds games without issue
might be android only though

>>27170586
is this a joke?
>>
>>27170586
>a single shitty island with a trimmed down version of Unova's subways

You right
>>
Has anyone got a good link/apk for Drastic (that isn't the one that costs money in the Play Store)?

The ones I find are older versions or are probably viruses.
>>
>>27170614
Drastic is Android only. If you want to emulate DS games on your computer you have to download DeSmuME or No$GBA. (Although I would greatly recommend DeSmuME.)
>>
>>27170656
Drastic has a mandatory license check when you first run the app.
Just spend the money or grab a different free emulator. Some of them can run hgss/platinum.
>>
Is there an emulator for 3DS yet? Sun/Moon is looking to be pretty nice but I don't have a 3DS ;_;
>>
>>27170734
Oh thanks for clearing that up, I'll probably buy it later on then.

>>27170737
There is, but you might as well not use it because of how slowly it runs.
>>
>>27170737
>>27170779
Yeah I'm not gonna buy a glorified Pokemon Simulator for that full price. Any idea how far away that emulator is from being useful?
>>
>>27170855
Look around for a cheap second-hand 2/3ds with <9.2 firmware and install CFW

I grabbed a second hand regular 3ds off a flea-market for like 50 USD
>>
>>27170734
>>27170734
>>27170656
>>27170656
You can use the Dractic PRO if your phone is hacked. I have mine and it works great
>>
>>27170737
With how much money Nintendo is gaining thanks to GO it would be retarded to not Port SM on Smartphone later. Just wait
>>
>>27170737
>>27170855
i bought a non XL 3ds YEARS ago and it only cost me 100bucks (aud) second hand

i was the same as you, didn't want to pay top dollar for something i only use for pokemon and mystery dungeon games
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.