[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Butterfree, Eevee, Poliwag, Kangaskhan, and Tauros in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1467855675246.jpg (61 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1467855675246.jpg
61 KB, 854x859
>Butterfree, Eevee, Poliwag, Kangaskhan, and Tauros in the new trailer

Oh no, it's X/Y all over again
>>
Anything to attempt to garner normalfag attention, despite any five year old telling you that genwun pandering like GO won't do shit to boost regular series sales
>>
>>27170254
th-there was a Lillipup in it too
>>
>>27170254
HYPE DERAILED
Y
P
E

D
E
R
A
I
L
E
D
>>
File: 1467720654668.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1467720654668.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>27170254
Fucking shit
>>
>>27170254
We want the Pokemon GO audience

t. jewtendo
>>
>>27171682
>not Yidtendo
>>
>>27170254
What's wrong with the old-pokemons, anon?
>>
>Like old Pokemon
>Like New Pokemon
>Like EZ comfy story mode you can use your bro Pokemon in
>:Like competitive online battles

As long as the end game/Online meta is good I don't really care how the rest of the game is desu. Any one else agree?
>>
>>27171956
I like when the new Pokémon don't get overshadowed by the overwhelming presence of old Pokémon, and the ratio of old to new is 50/50, just like [Trigger Warning] Black and White 2.
>>
>>27171881
Nothing, but I would rather have more new mons, rather than having another region filled with the same old mons
>>
>>27172031
There will be plenty of new mons anon. They do this to keep the game alive. Plus I like the old mons cause I'm old.
>>
>>27172117
I just don't want another kalos where the old mons overshadowed the new ones
>>
>>27172117
>There will be plenty of new mons anon

I'm sure you thought that about XY too.
>>
>>27171990
B2W2 had a good ratio, but you have to admit the regional dex was bloated as fuck. There were too many available mons on a whole load of routes, and lots of those were repetitive (sewaddle and patrat on every patch of grass until Castelia)
>>
>>27172117
Maybe not keep repeating the same old Mons though
>>
What if they just put all the mons from all eras in one game instead of being greedy scumbags about it
>>
>>27171990
You're saying that like its bad.
BW2 regional dex is how BW1 should have been. Gen 5s full new pokemon dex was fucking garbage.
>>
>>27172427
>wanting to use the same monss over and over again

I like the fact that B/W only let you use new mons.
>>
>>27172521
*mons
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.