[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend texts me >"Hey anon are you playing Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-17-15-33.png (288 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-17-15-33.png
288 KB, 480x854
>Friend texts me
>"Hey anon are you playing Pokemon Go?"
>"No"
>"Wow anon I thought you loved Pokemon. I've been playing it."
>He continues to act like he's always loved Pokemon
>tfw he's never even played Pokemon before Go
>tfw he always made fun of me for playing Pokemon

When will this stop?
>>
>>27170151
Give it a month or two
>>
>>27170151
When you stop trying to be a smartass
>>
>>27170151
Call him out on his bullshit, it works fine.
>>
>why do normal people enjoy popular things?

Out of all the things you could be a hipster about, why do you choose to be a hipster about the second most popular video game series in the world?
>>
>>27170151
When you kill yourself over taking pokemon so seriously.
>>
File: 1468525730318.png (147 KB, 711x519) Image search: [Google]
1468525730318.png
147 KB, 711x519
>>27170151
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>friend
Kek
>>
>>27170388
So noticing the fact that he's being a complete hypocrite makes me a hipster?
>>
>>27170151
Kill him.
>>
>>27170415
He never said he loved Pokemon. You're just being a dick to your friend. I mean him ribbing you is alright cuz that's what friends do, but you're actively bitching about him
>>
>>27170458
Dude OP obviously has autism, didn't your parents teach you better than to make fun of someone with special needs? He can't help his bad social skills.
>>
>>27170415
People completely change their opinions on things all the time. Not too long ago, using the internet was seen as uncool and nerdy. Now everyone uses it every day. The same thing happened with gaming in general, only losers played video games before, now everyone plays them. This is no exception, especially since it's a free-to-play game on your phone.

You seem to be either very young or very autistic if you have never noticed this sort of thing before.
>>
>>27170151
Ditch this fool. A real friend wouldn't make fun of you like that.
>>
>>27170151
Yeah man, I wish there was some super hard test before you can sign up so only the true fans could play! I only like Pokemon because it's not popular with normies
>>
>>27170505
That's not a change of opinion. That's society proving that it's hypocritical. It's ok to do something so long as it's the norm.
>>
>>27170606
>It's ok to do something so long as it's the norm
Have you only just figured this out? Are you underage or just autistic?
>>
>>27170531
>friends
>not insulting each other

faggot
>>
>>27170578
People would google the answers you fuck
>>
>>27170151
Just eat the goddamn bitter pill and have fun.

Do I hate that the same people who shat on me for playing Pokemon are now playing it and telling me how they always loved it and played every game even though they barely remember the names of even the 1st gen mons? Of course.

But we are in the middle of a second pokeboom. Put that to the side and ride the goddamn wave, it's actually ok to talk about this hobby now. Have fun and lose the saltiness, just enjoy the feeling of knowing more than 90% of Go Players.

Guessing Pokemon trivia in bars might see some nights. Would be a good Idea to go and blow everyone the fuck out and get some easy money/prizes.
>>
>>27170415
Is this what autism looks like?

People change preferences and morales all the time. Pokemon might have been uncool for some people because it was cool ribbing it, but they grew up and might be more receptive towards trying new things.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.