[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I only have a flip phone and an old gameboy and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pokecry.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pokecry.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>TFW I only have a flip phone and an old gameboy and can't join the pokemon go fun .
>>
>>27169165
Sent some money your way ;)

Have fun big goy
>>
>>27169165
Same.
I was actually looking to buy a new phone soon but by the time I get around to it I'll be too far behind everyone else for it to be worth playing.
>>
>>27169165
>2016
>being a poorfag
>wanting to play GO in the first place
>>
>>27169196
Yeah we so slowpoke by the time we care nobody else cares :(
>>
>>27169165
If you're looking for a cheap phone, see if you can get a used moto x that's in good condition, it sells for 80$~ on most sites, and can run all the features of pokemon go.
>>
>>27169259
Yeah well atm im in such a shit situation that I can't really be buying a phone anyway. FML
>>
>>27169165
You're not missing much. It's boring, the interface is clunky as fuck and they didn't even include a proper tutorial.

Plus it's pay to win (whether it's money straight from your account or the gas that you'd have to get for your car to drive around and shit) and unless you live in a big city with a lot of landmarks all over it, you will have to invest some money into it.

And all for what? You can't even battle with other people, you can't trade... How the fuck is this shit even considered a Pokemon game is beyond me.

TL:DR - stick to your GameBoy games, you'll have more fun.
>>
>>27169309
This. Also the teams are almost waifu war tier when it comes to autistically antagonizing each other. You aren't missing out.
>>
File: 1428334595318.jpg (54 KB, 469x355) Image search: [Google]
1428334595318.jpg
54 KB, 469x355
>>27169377
>Being too edgy for cheeky banter with your buddies about them picking the wrong team.

Thank you for staying inside you lame duck cunt.
>>
>>27169309
I'm surprised my blue save (the one i actually finished i do have red and yellow too this one was the first and only one i fully played through) actually still works. Why the hell did I ever trade someone for a pokemon named "Brad" of all things. I know damn well that wasn't my naming because I didn't really name mine back then.
>>
>>27169400
What makes me cringe even harder is that there's literally no distinction between teams. You keep spazzing out, Anon, have fun.
>>
>>27169460
Have fun inside
>>
>still having a flip phone
>>
>>27169482
Why do you think I stay inside in the first place? Comfy as fuck desu
>>
>>27169530
Alright then, have fun inside.
>>
>>27169506
Blame cell companies and their bullshit forced data plans. Even if you try to avoid it they detect known smart phones on the network and auto switch you into one it's horseshit.
>>
File: 1389138276423.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1389138276423.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>
>same situation
>just decide to marathon all the main games imstead
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUvcj2Qwpk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.