[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype Train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Alola.png (2 MB, 974x687) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
2 MB, 974x687
Post how hyped you are for Sun and Moon, as well as the thing that excites you the most about the games.
>>
>>27168516
The region. I love Pokemon over world's and this looks like it will be a good one
>>
>>27168516
I'm excited that it's an actual pokémon game not an app.
>>
>>27168516
I like that literally all the pokemon have the hawaiian theme going. I don't think we've ever had a generation quite like it with there being all kinds of different pokemon. It's a nice change really and I think we'll remember this one better than others
>>
I've wanted a Hawaii region since I was a kid. It's a dream come true, and it looks to be the most fun region yet. That latest trailer especially got me excited.
>>
Every time I try to get hype I remember we're getting the game 5 fucking days later. Have to watch everyone else discover the new stuff because Game Freak are cunts that just do what fits themselves. It's hilarious because a big part of their marketing campaign for XY was that it released on the same day worldwide.
>>
File: Screenshot_689.png (414 KB, 1083x243) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_689.png
414 KB, 1083x243
Evrythng.
Can someone translate this? I feel like it's important.
>>
>>27168670
>What will Pikachu do?
>>
>>27168706
Oh. Well. That was anticlimactic. I thought sense it was next to synchro teasing in the trailer it would've had something to do with it. My bad.
>>
>>27168667
Just shut yourself away from the Internet for 5 days. Don't have to see anyone enjoying it before you can.
>>
>>27168516
I'm so hyped I'm going to replay B2 and win the PWT with a normie team.
Favourite part?
The aesthetics are beautiful so far, and the fact that we are no longer chibi, that's nice.Also, the new pokemon are looking very good so far, that salamander thing seems like a total bro.
Hau seems cool too, that scene with the MC and him in a boat is nice. Hopefully we've got another Barry coming.
So far, this game looks GOAT.
>>
The new type combinations.
The new types for old Pokemon.
The new type.
The riding.
>>
>>27168516
>Region and art looks great
>Pokemon are 8/10 so far
>Amie is back
>There is a chance for better contest, maybe even multi
>Royal Brawl will be shit but I still want to play it!
>>
>>27168516
im excited for roothoot
>>
>>27168857
>Just shut yourself away from the Internet for 5 days.
Do you realise how hard that is to do in current year.
>>
>>27168857
I'm gonna go that. I will only look at the starter final evos so I can decide who to pick
>>
>>27169266
>I can't spend more than five minutes without looking at my cellphone!
It's not hard nigger. Try going a month without internet because I've done it thanks to being a poorfag.
>>
>>27168886
There is no new type, fucktard.
>>
>>27169394
There's five minutes and then there's 5 days. Don't be an idiot.
>>
This might be weird but I actually like the feeling of genwunners complaining about new designs and now everything was better in Pokemon 8-bit days.Even when a good design comes they're like "DONT TRIGGER ME GAMEFREAK!!!!Also the focus on new cool Pokemon moves and abilities.Im lookin at you Komala and Salandit.I m really thinking GAMEFREAK is just trolling us with simple designs until the REAL good stuff starts rolling in.
>>
I just need one more super trailer and I'm sold
>>
File: 1468386333046.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1468386333046.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
Pic related is how hype i am. As to what hypes me most, probably 5th move, but i still havent disliked literally anything shown so far. I love all the Pokémon, the region, the graphics, the features... And if i don't like something i'm just neutral towards it, like Battle Royale.
>>
-Zygarde Cells in the overworld.
-Comfy looking battles. The pokemon being so close to each other ks a god tier change.
-Pokemon Riding nearly everywhere in the region(Tauros riding was on route 1).
-Freaking limit break moves.

Pretty fucking hype so far.
>>
>>27169429
>What is reading comprehension
>>
File: wejojo.jpg (23 KB, 319x231) Image search: [Google]
wejojo.jpg
23 KB, 319x231
>>27168516
>>
I can't be hype until I see the number of new mons.
>>
The Region and pokemon designs are top tier

Sadly I'm not too excited because of the possibility of ANOTHER no post-game easy mode shitfest like XY and ORAS
>>
>>27168572
>literally all the pokemon have the hawaiian theme going
This isn't even true
>>
Cute and colorful pokemon, feels good to be a Hoennbaby man, its a breath of fresh air
>>
>>27169933
Because it's fun to watch them whine right?

Anyways, I'm normally excited for new Pokemon but I have to concur with>>27168559
Alola looks it's going to be the most gorgeous looking region to date.
>>
>best looking overworld to date
>no more chibi models
>the pokemon don't stand on those retarded circles anymore
>improved customization, Amie, and pokemon riding
>don't have any major complaints about any of the new pokemon revealed

As long as there are 100+ new pokemon and the story and characters don't make me want to kill myself like in XY then Sun and Moon will easily be some of my favorite games in the series.
>>
>>27168516
the last trailer made me so fucking hype holy shit the game looks amazing
>>
>>27170077
Jojo so phanney xD
>>
>>27168516
I have decided early on to not read or look up any leeks, pic, or any otherwise knowledge of anything about it. All need to know was who the starters are and region. I plan to do a full on blind play though when released.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.