[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any phones under $100 that I can play GO on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 960x0.jpg (47 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
47 KB, 960x640
Are there any phones under $100 that I can play GO on?
>>
>>27168243

lol
>>
>>27168243
http://www.pcmag.com/news/346032/these-are-the-cheapest-phones-and-plans-for-playing-pokemon
>>
>>27168243
lel

>going outside to play pokemon
>not spoofing it on bluestacks and getting max stats in 2 days

Good luck with your aching legs OP
>>
Save and get an Xperia Z3 Compact from Amazon for $270.

>Snapdragon 801
>Android 6.0
>water&dust proof
>one of the best in battery life (11th all time)
>good looking phone
>>
>>27168243
Plenty are free with a contract
>>
>>27168429
Lel

>Spoofing
>not getting exercise

Enjoy your diabetes anon
>>
>>27168429
Good luck with your future gastric bypass surgery
>>
>>27168429
Why spoof though? At that point you would just be better off playing an actual Pokemon game.
>>
>>27168243
some offer monthly payments and good plans. dont limit yourself to just Go, there's like a bunch of other games worth playing for a few months
>>
>walk all day
>spoof at night
No sleep for pokemon masters.
>>
>>27168243
It's called a Nintendo 3DS
>>
I got a Gophone and data plan from Target for $75. Cheap phones are pretty easy to come by.
>>
If you have Amazon Prime by any chance you can get the Blu R1 HD phone for $50, it just has adds on the lock screen. It should be compatible.
>>
>>27169731
how do you set up the walking parameters? I'm not getting it to register the distance very well.
>>
>>27169731
>>27168429
What do yall do to spoof and level up? Im just chilling at spots but not many pokemon pop up by the lures. Def aint leveling up quickly.
>>
>>27169783
for ios they have an autowalker on cydia that I use now, every day I go out for walks and drives around the city, and at night I put on patrol mode on the auto walker just to see if there are any spoopy gosts around my house. works really well, much better than just changing location every minute.
>spoofers are just losing out on exercise
im not gonna be out roaming at fucking 3 am
>>
look at the moto x 1st gen on swappa or other sites, it goes for about 80-120$~ depending on used or refurbised. I got a refurbished one off of amazon for 120$, and it runs like a charm.
>>
>>27168431
Does it worth it? Isn't the screen too small?
>>
>>27168243
Here's a better idea, don't waste your money on something just so you can play a kid's game. Now stop being a worthless piece of shit and do something about why you don't have any money in the first place.
>>
>>27171739
>don't waste your money on something just so you can play a kid's game
>stop being a worthless piece of shit

B-but anon-kun. Do you even know what board you're posting in?
>>
>>27171739
fucking rekt.
>>
>>27168429
Hey faggot I got my dick sucked by a female hunter last night that I just met enjoy becoming a fat wizard
>>
>>27171695
It's on the smaller end of phone screens, for sure, but I don't believe 4.6" is unusable.
>>
I use Tracfone because the service is cheapest for me, since I have no friends to call or text. My LG Lucky doesn't have enough RAM to run the game.

Anyone have Tracfone that will run the game? LG Sunset and Ultimate 2 both have 1gb of RAM, will it work on these phones?
>>
What do you actually need for the game to work?
I know shit all about phones but I need a new.
>>
>>27168429
>defeating the purpose of a game not meant to be played like an actual pokemon game

>inb4 stay mad casual pleb

i'll stay casual having fun with the game going to places and meeting people, enjoy your basement with strong pokemon meant for a (even more casual) childrens game
>>
>>27171931
you need to be rich, obviously

all these privileged fucks with their nice phones enjoying the hype, fuck all of them
>>
>>27171931
>>27172029
iPhones and androids are dirt cheap with a data plan in a carrier, and in the modern world you'd need one in business and jobs, in what shit hole do you live in that you think a phone is a luxury? you got money for a 3DS and buying pokemon rehashes
>>
>>27168243
A Nexus 5 probably would be best. Just don't expect that battery to last.
>>
>>27172172
I'm the first person you quoted.
I have the money I just wanted to know what I need.
>>
>>27172172
I have an Android phone, but it won't run the game because I didn't pay $300 for it, because I could never justify spending that much money on a phone that I would inevitably have to replace in a few years.

Pokemon games are a minimal expense in comparison.
>>
>>27168993
Hell, I live in suburbia SE Texas where the heat index is commonly over 100 from around 9 am til 7 pm. Fuck going outside.
>>
>>27168429
>>playing this game at all and not botting it so you don't have to do shit.
>>
>>27168243
lots of inexpensive phones to play this on, but then you need a hell of a data plan whatever you do. This game eats data plans for breakfast.
>>
>>27172258
I also have a phone that can't run it. I just said fuck it I want to play too and just set it up on my pc.
>>
>>27168243
You can get a phone that's a couple of years old and it will still probably be good enough for you. That's what I've been doing for a few years now. Almost all phones released within the past couple of years will run later versions of Android/iOS. I just picked up a nice refurbished Xperia Z1 for £120 and that runs up to 5.1 Lollipop. You could probably get a Z1 Compact for around $100 if you look.
>>
>>27172532
>>27172407

Any suggestions?
>>
>>27168243
Buy a used phone.
>>
You can get a non-gyro phone for like 50 bucks, as long as you don't mind catching Pokemon in THE VOID.
>>
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-refurbished-moto-e-2nd-gen-aws-with-8gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/4729305.p

No gyro, but it runs the game fine otherwise.
>>
Does this board usually have this many blatant underaged retards on it?
>>
File: shantae k 3.png (57 KB, 266x401) Image search: [Google]
shantae k 3.png
57 KB, 266x401
>>27171785

>telling poorly thought out and obvious lies on the internet to make yourself feel better about playing the fad phone app
>>
>>27171785

underage b&
>>
I used to work at Verizon Wireless, and they had a Droid Mini for $108 full-retail that would do the trick. Dunno if they still offer it though.
>>
>>27168268
>>27169775

This sounds like a good budget phone. I just have two concerns.

1.) Would this be compatible with Metro PCS? It's not on their list of phones, and I don't have money to switch carriers.

2.) If I make an Amazon Prime account to buy this, can I cancel my prime account after and not have to pay the original price?

Playing Go would be a really nice addition to my work day, since everyone is playing it. I just need to upgrade to a better phone first.
>>
My moto e 2nd gen doesn't work.

Right now trying on my samsung galaxy tab 4 and it crashes right after the create a character screen.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.