[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last couple of days >every time I try to catch a Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x1207
>last couple of days
>every time I try to catch a Pokemon it freezes

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS OR IM NOT BUYING SUN AND MOON
>>
>>27166813
>Implying google cares whether you buy a game made by nintendo
>>
>>27166813
Have fun losing out, normie.

Niantic has nothing to do with the Nintendo company. SM won't be based on shitty servers from a half-dead company.
>>
So because of a shit "game" that happens to have pokemon in it, youre threatening to not buy a real pokemon game? Suit yourself fag.
>>
>you arseholes better fix your game or I won't buy a game made by an another company that has nothing to do with your game
Normies are actually this retarded
>>
>>27166813
is this a known bug?
I thought this happens because my phone is shit
>>
>>27166956
It's been a common problem. The servers are so fucked that you can't even catch Pokemon without the game freezing. It's not your phone, it's the beyond shit servers.

The game will be dead in a week because the servers won't even run the game right.
>>
>>27166925
also
>BAAAAWW why isn't my free game absolutely perfect yet?!?!?
I want to slap all of your parents for failing to correct this entitlement problem before you went to kindergarten.
>>
>>27166832
>>27166853
>>27167111
You do know it's a Nintendo game right?
>>
>>27166813
Maybe it's not the servers. Maybe the Pokemon just doesn't want you to be its master.
>>
>>27167255
You do know that Game Freak didn't make GO, right?
>>
>>27167255
You do realize main series Pokemon games are developed by Game Freak right?
>>
>>27167255
It wasn't developed by Game Freak or any Nintendo dev. Nintendo's just on there because it's their franchise.
>>
This only happens to me with the Weedle line for some reason...
>>
>>27166813
The game has been out for about a week and a half, you can't expect perfection right away especially when there are MILLIONS of people playing it at the same time and a ton doing so through emulators because the game isn't out in their country. Be patient, they're working on fixing the servers.
>>
Of course this shit never happens with Rattata and Pidgey but the second something cool or anything with 200+ CP appears, it's like lol no fuck you
>>
>>27168511
Fucking THIS.

>Pidgey comes up
>15 CP breaks out of 23 balls
>run into Clefairy
>it goes into the Pokeball it freezes

I'm so glad I'm not the only on running this problem.
>>
How often is this happening for everyone else? It's like 70% of the time for me.
>>
>pokemon go gets update
>think "oh hell yeah its probably way more stable now"
>open it and catch jynx that pops up
>ball freezes
>close app
>delete
>>
I've had this but usually when I force close the app and reopen it, it's fine and I have the caught pokemon added.
>>
>>27168493
Are you the kind of guy that buys a car and is like: "You know, its a new car. Give it some time, maybe i can drive it tomorrow.".

If you release a product it has to work, otherwise its worthless. Fucking early access games made you guys retarded.
>>
>>27167255
Nintendo has next to nothing to do with Pokemon Go.
>>
>tfw missed a 1200 Pinsir because of this.

Surely I am allowed to rape at LEAST one child now?
>>
>>27169970
Yeah but it's a waste of time when you trying to hatch eggs. You also don't get the 3 candies from capturing that Pokemon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.