[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I am spoofing, but have a question. Is anyone else,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: I haven't lived until today.jpg (66 KB, 420x702) Image search: [Google]
I haven't lived until today.jpg
66 KB, 420x702
Alright, I am spoofing, but have a question.

Is anyone else, that spoofs, getting crashes? I can open the app sometimes, but every single time I load a battle or my pokemon list (or shop), the whole app crashes.

I can access it on my phone though, so it isn't a type of ban. Any ideas?

(and before anyone shits on me for spoofing, I kinda have to. I live so far from anything, and have no car, that I just can't play the game otherwise. Nothing is within walking/biking distance and I'm poor.)
>>
>>27166773
kys
>>
What app are you using to spoof?
>>
>>27166773
Could you map Omaha Nebraska for me spoofer?
>>
>>27166773
Get a job, get a car, and move somewhere that doesn't suck you NEET.
>>
>>27167035
I'm running FakeGPS (the one that looks like a compass) through Lucky Patcher on Bluestacks

>>27167113
I'm okay with getting you a few god-tier spots, but I need to fix my crashing issue first.
>>
>>27166773
Don't get attached. Niantic bans players who spoof their location.
>>
>>27167169
I'm okay with a ban. But since I can access this elsewhere, it isn't a ban.
>>
>>27167157
Most of the times; if your app crashes on PC; you might be having either a router issue, ram issue, or wifi issue. Check all those.

A work around is of course just using your phone to check your list and shop.
>>
Bluestacks seems to have issues with it, and the only "fix" seems to be just reinstalling everything.

Using the same method to spoof with an actual phone seems to work just fine for me.
>>
>>27167244
My connection seems to be fine, with a constant 40mb/s, and I have 32gigs of ram, so I don't think ram is the issue. And I'm perfectly fine with using my phone to adjust my pokemon and access the shop, but I can't battle/catch pokemon either (which is the main reason I'm spoofing. Nothing spawns by me).

The app also worked for the first day-ish, so I'm not sure if anything changed.
>>
>>27166773
>try to cheat by spoofing location
>complain about it crashing

Fucking retarded, what did you expect?
>>
>>27167113
Adam?
>>
Need help with spoofs.
I move to pokestops and spin them all I get is a "try again later message"? Everytime. I have a router so i cant go to them on foot. I have 0 pokeballs help
>>
Bros can I get some help? I installed bluestacks, lucky patch, king root, and fake gps. Did all steps correctly and when I boot up pokemon go, it leads me to the "enter your birthday" screen and it says gps location could not be verified. Any help?
>>
>>27167554
How about you get your fatass off the couch and go outside?
>>
>>27167554
Keep playing. My GPS error didn't go away until after I caught my first mon.
>>
>>27166773
So like what's even the point of playing this spoofed? It's not really a good game on its own. Why even play?
>>
>>27167733
I can't progress at all, where my friends are having a blast. I hang out with them sometimes, and we visit more populated areas. I just don't want to be level 6 where they are level 18 and 22. It feels bad when I'm happy to get a cp200 mon and they're only excited for 900+.

Well, that's my reasoning for spoofing desu. If this game didn't cater to cityfags, then I would've just accepted it.
>>
>>27167754
So basically it's just to keep up and supplement the actual play? I guess I can respect that, it still seems weird though. Hacking games is all well and good, but it just seems weird for this one.
>>
Yo you wanna share some good farming coordinates? I don't have the coordinates for the one I'm using rn. But it's in the north east side of central park. Quadruple lure there 24/7
>>
>>27167715
So I went through the login screen, and now I'm at the spoofed location. However, it still says "failed to locate" at the top of the screen and there are no pokestops or pokemon at my location, even though I'm supposed to be next to a gym. Am I fucked?
>>
>>27167884
make sure location is ON in the settings.
Also make sure fakeGPS is installed as a system app.
>>
>>27167938
It is installed as a system app, on settings I have location ON and set to high accuracy like the tutorial stated.. I can move around the map with fake gps and the coordinates are accurate, but all the stops and mons are gone. My profile still has the same level/mons that I captured when I played legitimately... Don't know what to do desu, I can't into android emulators
>>
>>27168001
>all the stops and mons are gone
thats a server thing, just close the app and try again.
It's busy hours right now, prepare for lots of glitching and re-booting.
>>
Ignore the people telling you to stop being lazy, it's always either someone that loves in some heavily populated area with pokestops every 200 meters, or it's some arrogant shitter that hasn't gone on a walk for the hell of it since the original Pokemon came out, but is suddenly elitist about their exercise even though they literally started walking for the first time in 15 years.
>>
The only thing more fun than catching pokes out in the real world is reading about some fag struggling to simulate it from his computer
>>
Anyone know how to spoof GPS on an iPhone?
>>
>>27168020

Alright folks, here's what I got.
Bluestacks
Kingroot
Fakegps
Luckypatch

Set location on windows 10 settings to off, set location settings on bluestacks to high accuracy, installed lucky as system app. I can log in on poke go and the coordinates on fakegps are good, my profile on go is good, but there are no mons/stops. And it continuously says "failed to locate" even though fakegps works. Similar situation to the guy who posted earlier. I don't think it's the game, there must be something my dumbass is missing. Help?
>>
>>27169312

http://bluestacksapk.com/Download_Developer-Options-Tool_APK-Bluestacks.html
>>
>>27169312
>>27170205

forgot to mention, download the app in the link, install the apk in bluestacks, open it, turn everything off using the switch top right, close app, run pokemon go you would normally.
>>
>before anyone shits on me for spoofing
>I live so far from anything
So move.
>I have no car
So get one.
>I'm poor
Get a fucking job.
>>
kill yourself spoofer
jesus fucking christ, like, how fucking fat must you be to not want to go outside
you probably smell terrible, god damn
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.