[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a medal for getting a Gen 3 into ORAS. I know I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
There's a medal for getting a Gen 3 into ORAS. I know I can probably just hack it in but before that I'd like to try to do it properly. I have a Ruby cart and two DSes. I have a flashcard and can pirate BW. I have OR. So I have the parts.

Thing is, I can't remember at all how you trade shit around in those games. Do I have to get far in the game before I can do it. Googling mentioned Pal Park in Ruby being how you do it - that's not close to the start is it? I don't want to spend hours doing this, desu.
>>
>>27166131
>*Gen IV into ORAS
>>
>>27166131
Retard
>>
>>27166206
Mind explaining, autistic child?
>>
>>27166131
take an original DS or DS Lite, a copy of your gen 3 game, and a DS game with a post-game save (pal park unlocked). use the Pal Park to transfer the gen 3 into gen 4. with another DS, use the Poké Transfer Lab in Unova to transfer from gen 4 to 5, and then use Pokémon Bank / Poké Transporter to transfer from gen 5 to gen 6.
>>
>>27166263
but yes, you need to beat the game in at least gen 4 and 5 to do this.
>>
>>27166263
That's the thing, I'd be starting from scratch in each case. I could download a save with Pal Park unlocked but then I may as well just cheat the whole thing. Oh well, just thought it sounded like an interesting thing but I can't really do it legit without completing the whole game... Too bad. Thanks for your help, though.
>>
What can i get for a gen 3 deoxys
>>
>>27166288
Just beat the game you lazy faggot
>>
That Misty though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.