[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GenVII Red/Green 3DS remakes are announced because of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Green_Weedle.png (33 KB, 220x207) Image search: [Google]
220px-Green_Weedle.png
33 KB, 220x207
>GenVII Red/Green 3DS remakes are announced because of the success of Pokemon GO
>the manga storyline is used instead
>start fighting against corrupt gym leaders and an evil Elite Four
>battles are extremely challenging even with a team of fully evolved pokemon
>NPCs use legendaries and have proper EV/IV trained pokemon
>It's the best genwun game ever.

Do you buy it?
>>
Only if it's not a remake
>>
Considering the manga has the only enjoyable story in anything Pokémon, yes.
>>
>>27166054
I was sold on "gen 1 remake"

I want to see it in a modern form. I never played FR/LG, so I only have my copy of Blue as reference.
>>
>>27166054
Only if I get
200 Potions
>>
>>27166054
Can we date green?
>>
>>27166054
W-what's she doing to that weedle?
>>
>>27166054
>the manga storyline is used instead

Muh dick
>>
>>27166115
she's trading it
>>
>>27166115
Offering to trade it for a butterfree
>>
I'm burned out on Leaf Green. I'd be down for a Gen 1 remake if:
-It incorporated Gen 2-7 Pokemon from the beginning.
-Had a new story that wasn't from the manga(because it doesn't work).
-Includes travels to other lands.
>>
>>27166109
Yes. But she'll just steal your shit before you cross first base.
>>
>>27166182
They would make it worm somehow. I mean, don't you want to fight the legendary ZapMolCuno created from the energy given off by having all 8 gym badges placed in a stupid disc thing?
>>
>>27166182
How does it not work? You'd cut it off after Yellow, and it'd be chock full of content.

Just stick Lugia/Ho-Oh as post-game capture shit instead of a breadcrumb into GSC, and give people the Battle Frontier, and you've got a good pokemon game.

>starts off like any other adventure, collect badges and pokemon
>after Erica, shit starts going crazy and you're fighting Team Rocket gym leaders
>defeat them, become champion
>then team up with the gym leaders to fight the Elite Four as "post game" content

They really could make it work, and if they did proper power spikes (make fusionbird potent, setting Lance as a L100 trainer, etc.) it would actually be challenging for once.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.