[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160714_101243.jpg (382 KB, 766x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_101243.jpg
382 KB, 766x1136
Discuss
>>
>tfw my mom bullies me for my autism
>>
Heartwarming
>>
through pokemon, unity
>>
I seriously hope you're not baiting to mock a truly autistic kid, anon. That'd be despicable.

I'm glad this great game, which many of us enjoy because it's, albeit all the glitches, something we dreamed of way before cellphones were a mainstream thing. I'm glad this game could unlock such a joyful experience to someone whose reality is different from the norm, but unique in its own way.
>>
>>27164975
It's great how Pokémon GO brings people together. This facebook-post makes me happy!
>>
File: happytato.png (4 KB, 252x202) Image search: [Google]
happytato.png
4 KB, 252x202
>>27164975
I like to read how such a basic game changes life
>>
>>27164975
Holy shit that's really heartwarming
>>
>>27164975
This is cute

And heartwarming
>>
Made me incredibly happy to read that, OP. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>27164975
All the best.
>>
>>27164975
D'awwww. Good for them!
>>
>>27165483
Not bait, mate. I was genuinely curious about what people in here would think and reading the replies made me realize this place isn't that shitty after all tbqh.
>>
For stuff like this that I hope people keep playing GO after they add new pokémon.

The worst thing it can happen for this kid and for many others is Pokémon to be this level of popular again, just to get dropped as a fad because it's not Gen 1.
>>
>>27164975
That's great, I'm happy for him.
>>
>>27165589
It never was bar tripfags and RPfags.
>>
>>27164975
I know that autism is the standard insult of choice these days, but seeing things like this is genuinely beautiful and makes me glad that this hobby exists to bring people together.
>>
>>27164975
There's hope for everyone on this board.
>>
>>27164975
>see facebook screenshot
>expect genwunner shit
>get something sweet instead

Nice.
>>
>>27164975

Autistic kids are dangerous.
>>
It really is amazing.
My boss's autistic daughters have hardly left their house and socialized in years and now they are actually willingly leaving their room and going outside.
Pokemon did it. They cured autism.
>>
As a hikki NEET with possible autism, this game is my saviour. It's already got me going outside and talking to people (bit by bit) every other day, when before I thought I had no reason to even bother with the outside world apart from buying shit.

I'll probably get laughed at but I'm honestly glad this game was released.
>>
>>27164975
Awww thats cute but Cringey at the same. Anyway i'm glad the Mother is happy. If it were a normal kid without relation i wouldn't give a fuck
>>
>>27164975
Normie here.
This is actually awesome, my cousin's half brother is autistic af, I've seen how hard it is to make them engage and stuff. I'll make sure to sugfest them this game.
>>
Nothing new. Just see this board and it's easy to know that autists like pokemon
>>
File: pokemon go.jpg (64 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go.jpg
64 KB, 540x764
>>27165802
No one is laughing at you,anon. As someone in the same predicament,i'm very happy for you.
>>
>>27165755
>daughters
>plural
So did you fuck either of them or what?
>>
>>27165589
I'm glad your intentions were not nasty.

Although the last paragraph of my answer was a bit too reddit for my taste, it's seriously good that something so simple and straightforward like a Pokémon game could do such good to someone.
>>
It's good that the kid is socializing, high functioning autistic kids if socialized while young can learn their social skills instead of naturally developing them like other kids and live completely normal healthy lives.

Problem is most parents coddle their autistic kid and this prevents them from ever learning what feeling/reaction is appropriate at what time, only in childhood can these kids learn to integrate.
>>
>>27164975
This is great. I'm happy that people can benefit so well from a shared experience and I'm glad the child finally gets a chance to feel "normal" in a social setting.
>>
>>27164975
>Be on the spectrum for all my life
>Not getting a professional diagnosis until a year ago
>Having all my disobedient and detrimentally curious behavior as a child being judged as entirely intentional, and thus getting punished for it
>End up with clinical depression and anxiety

This is really moving. I'm glad that this kid is getting the love and treatment he deserves.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.