[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Project AZOTH? Let's discuss lore in general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 700x800
What is Project AZOTH?

Let's discuss lore in general.
>>
>>27164966

You don't have to post freaky images to get me to talk about the lore.
>>
Some contrived garbage to get DEEPEST LORE XDfags going.
>>
>>27164966
PROJECT AZOTH File No. 1 The goal of Project AZOTH is to return the world—return everything—to the beginning. In order to further the project, we must proceed with research on Groudon's Primal Reversion and Kyogre's Primal Reversion. Primal Reversion is a potential of Pokémon Evolution, a potential different from Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution is made possible by the energy of people and Pokémon. Primal Reversion is made possible by natural energy. In Primal Reversion, Groudon and Kyogre absorbs natural energy into its body, thereby increasing its power dramatically. Both states significantly enhance Pokémon's power: the difference lies in the source of the required energy."
>>
>>27164966
I love that underboob.
>>
>>27166027
isn't underboob the best boob
>>
>>27164966

PROJECT AZOTH File No. 2 We intend to analyze the power of theultimate weaponused inKalos 3,000 years ago and work on the development of a drill weapon utilizing the technology. TheSeafloor Cavernis sealed by the power of a Legendary Pokémon. The only way to gain access to the cavern is to break the seal with power that exceeds that of the Pokémon. According to the report from the Petalburgrecon team,Devon Corporationholds the secret of the technology of the ultimate weapon. We will dedicate all our resources to obtain this technology."
>>
>>27164966
Project AZOTH is literally NGE's Human Instrumentality Project
>>
>>27165857
Are you saying OPs pic is freaky?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.