[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What order do you beat them in? What's the weirdest order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1280x1280
What order do you beat them in? What's the weirdest order to beat them in?
>>
>>27164941
I usually go:
Brock
Misty
Surge
Erika
Koga
Sabrina
Blaine
Giovanni

I leave Sabrina after Koga because I always hate doing the Silph Co. thing
>>
>>27164991
This is the only correct order. Silph Co. is probably one of the worst experiences I've had in a Pokemon game, considering the gen 1 games and remakes are some of my favorites.
>>
>>27165017
Yeah, I always clear each floor and then go back and do all the warp pads, still takes a long ass time
>>27164941
I know you can leave surge for pretty late in the game and you definitely need to do Brock and Misty first and second and Koga before Blaine but not sure about the others
>>
>>27164991
This guy knows what the fuck's up.
>>
>>27164941
>>27164991
I usually do this standard order, but as soon as I get cut I bee line for Celadon, get the pokédoll or scope, get the flute, and finally fly. Then I focus on completing my team, avoiding every trainer possible, going back through them to raise new party members, and going back to each gym as I approach the leader's average level.
>>
Brock
Misty
Koga
Blaine
Surge
Sabrina
Erika
Giovanni
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.