[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally recolours of the same fucking pokemon Genwunners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
>literally recolours of the same fucking pokemon
Genwunners will defend this.
>>
>Literally a shit thread wich should be deleted
>>
>>27164607
There are a lot of shit threads that should be deleted but aren't.
>>
>>27164598
Go to the fucking right thread
jeez
>>27163835
>>
>something something mimic Pokemon
>>
Voltorb: Red/White, negative charge, negative expression
Electrode: White/Red, positive charge, positive expression

actually good designs.
>>
>>27164598
I like Electrode because he's a smug motherfucker.

We don't need to dissect every design. There's an audience for every Pokemon. Genwunners typically aren't shitting on newer designs because they genuinely think they look bad. They're doing it out of a fear of what's new and unknown, or because of the fact that they were prodded to drop out of Pokemon for other reasons, such as peer pressure or a lack of free time.
>>
File: 1455111300208.jpg (18 KB, 199x183) Image search: [Google]
1455111300208.jpg
18 KB, 199x183
>>27164665
>>
File: ?.png (111 KB, 303x320) Image search: [Google]
?.png
111 KB, 303x320
>>27164665
>>
>>27164667
>We don't need to dissect every design. There's an audience for every Pokemon.
Yeah, but there are also people with shit taste that will like a lot of stupid stuff that just shit. Popular deosn't mean better, but we can all agree that is just a lazy design, like most Gen I (thought most of these design were limited because they needed to be fit somehow with a few pixels).

>Genwunners typically aren't shitting on newer designs because they genuinely think they look bad. They're doing it out of a fear of what's new and unknown, or because of the fact that they were prodded to drop out of Pokemon for other reasons, such as peer pressure or a lack of free time.
I agree with this. They will go to the specific new ugly Pokémon so shit on them. Gen I was ok, but filled with lazy/stupid designs.
>>
>>27164695
>>27164727
This is precisely how new gen apologists defend new designs.
>Ummmm, uhhhh.... i-it's just supposed to be a mascot costume! That's it! The design is g-great guys!
>>
>>27164792
nice backpedalling senpai
>>
>>27164598
It's alright, but it's not really good. It's got a good, simple concept, but the design is incredibly lazy. On the other hand, it's not an ugly or out of place design. I'd say it's slightly below average at best.
>>
>>27164851
I'm not the same guy.
>>
File: 0206[1].jpg (15 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
0206[1].jpg
15 KB, 200x150
>>27164598
Not using tropical version?
>>
File: Exeggcute.png (58 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Exeggcute.png
58 KB, 250x250
>obviously intended to look like eggs, including a broken one that appears to have yolk inside
>it and its evolution have egg in their names
>learns egg bomb naturally/by TM
>"They're actually seeds that just happen to look like eggs"
For what fucking purpose? And, for that matter, why is it part psychic type?
>>
>>27164930
They're Psychic type because they use telepathy to stay together in a bundle. Read the pokedex.
>>
File: 4_sm04.gif (135 KB, 320x890) Image search: [Google]
4_sm04.gif
135 KB, 320x890
>>27164872
Melon-Electrode needs to become an in-game alternate coloration
>>
>>27164598
>>27164930
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarlyInstallmentWeirdness
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.