[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had nothing to do for the last few days(home sick from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Transylvania Gen.png (108 KB, 813x1411) Image search: [Google]
Transylvania Gen.png
108 KB, 813x1411
I've had nothing to do for the last few days(home sick from work) so made up a new gen loosely based on Transylvania/horror.

I'd love some feedback/discussion since I have nothing else to do but play Star Sapphire and eat chicken noodle soup.

Part 1

A large region with several large cities and many small towns. At the center of the region is a very tall mountain, and surrounding the mountain is a dense, dark forest. The mountain and forest are said to be places of great evil, and many fiendish pokemon reside there. Most residents of the region dare not enter the forest, let alone scale the mountain, and their fears are stoked by occasional raids from cruel pokemon. These pokemon storm forth from the forest and attack nearby towns, usually stealing food and damaging crops.
>>
Part 2

Halfway up the mountain, upon a large plateau lies an ancient castle. It looms over the villages below like a shadow and is said to house evil, immortal pokemon and the spirit of the tyrant who once controlled the entire region.
Throughout the mountain are caverns and cave systems that can be used to traverse higher or lower.
Under the mountain is an underground lake said to house a mythical pokemon that is tasked with keeping evil at bay. But where is that pokemon now, when it’s needed so badly?
Two groups of three malevolent pokemon have always been kept at bay by two benevolent guardians, but those guardians have disappeared and the two trios are free to wreak havoc.
The forest surrounding the mountain is maze-like and holds many secrets.
The northernmost area of the region is a cold, snowy valley with just a few small towns. It is home to wise clerics who know much of the evil in the region.
The southernmost area of the region is bounded by a powerful river and dotted with several lakes.
The easternmost area is the hub of modernity for the region and is home to the largest city and towns. The inhabitants of this area consider themselves far removed from the problems caused by the mountain and dark forest.
The westernmost area of the region is more rural but is home to the region’s second largest city. This is where raids from the forest are most common.
>>
>>27164353
>>27164358
This is sad.
>>
>>27164595
You again?!
>>
Not even a disparaging remark about the pokemon ideas? The hell is going on?
>>
fantastic how only a single one of the starters is a remotely original idea
>>
>>27165957
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: FakeMon 04.jpg (74 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
FakeMon 04.jpg
74 KB, 500x585
bump
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.