[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the concept art creator of the three starters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1465116124800.png (234 KB, 866x391) Image search: [Google]
1465116124800.png
234 KB, 866x391
Is it true that the concept art creator of the three starters final evos was found out?
>>
>>27163165
No, but the concept art creator need to come out already because I am sick and tired of retards thinking that these shit fakes are real. Even the Ballio artist had the dignity to do so.
>>
The guy who did the traces on Deviant Art has officially changed his story from "I'm friends with the leaker but won't say who it is!" to "my friend shared the leak with me on instagram" to "my friend got the leak from 4chan" so no, no one has even the slightest clue as for who made these.
>>
>>27163243

Likewise, I'm tired of denialfags like you who have yet to have debunk anything.
>>
>>27163289
>The artist hasn't come out
>THAT MESNS IT MUZT BE RAEL GUYS STOP BEING DINAILFSGOTS
>>
>>27163317
>The artist hasn't come out
>THAT MESNS IT MUZT BE FAEK GUYS STOP BEING BELEIVERFSGOTS
>>
>>27163165
Gamefreak would never put out a design as bad as that Rowlet evo.
Obviously fake.
>>
>>27163616
And then there's Kiteruguma.
>>
>>27163355
You believed in "Roothoot", didn't you?
>>
>>27163637
Not as bad as that DeviantArt owl.
>>
>>27163638
Roothoot had no ground to stand on, so no.

This, however, has designs that check out with everything we've seen from this generation, matches up with Popplio's learnset and has some secondary yet-to-be-debunked leaks backing it up, so it has stepped up from being just like any other throwaway leak to actually plausible.

Blindly screaming FAAAKEE!! without backing it up with actual arguments is not going to do you any favors. What makes you so 100% certain that it isn't real?
>>
>>27163165
I really like these designs
And I'm sure they aren't real
>>
>>27163276

You know how I know this is fake?

The arrow.

Merely the arrow gives the whole concepts away as fakes.

That shit ain't grass. That's a fucking PLUME. Not a leaf blade, a PLUME.

And given the Leafage attack, which Rowlett himself uses, shit doesn't fit at ALL, unless that arrow strategy is a particular FLYING type attack introduced as the final evolution's trademark attack. Leafage is a GRASS type and looks like leaf blades are being thrown from different directions.

Now how on earth would that fit Robin Toot given his arrow strategy? And even if he were to use one or multiple leaf blades as arrows on his bow, they would have to look as if they had come from one single spot, instead of spread across.
>>
>>27163708
Popplio learning Disarming Voice means nothing at all. Chespin learns Rollout, so it must be rock type! And we've already found out that nobody can prove that the "chinese leak" happened weeks before Salandit showed up.
>>
>>27163748
Rollout is learned by round Pokemon or Pokemon that can roll up into a ball.
Lick is learned by Pokemon with prominent tongues or Pokemon that are based on animals that use their tongues.

Disarming Voice is learned exclusively by girly, feminine Pokemon.

What was your point again?
>>
>>27163745

Video to show what I'm talking about (see around the 0:25 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q

Rowlett is shown using Leafage.

Now, that doesn't seem like precise aiming to me.
>>
>>27163788
Disarming Voice is learned by pokemon that can make noises. What can make noises? Sea lions. What's Popplio? A sea lion. Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (14 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
14 KB, 400x402
>>27163745
>That's a fucking PLUME. Not a leaf
???
>>
Y'all think it's all fake but yet u don't have evidence all y'all saying others are Indenial yet, you have no proof that people that think it's fake, and for the people who says it's fake why don't y'all tell a source like Pokèjungle or some shit to end it yourselves but if it's real y'all ass gonna look dumb for it don't say thank it's real or its fake.
>>
>>27163827
Look at the colors, friend.
>>
You people are insufferable. There's no evidence for either case, since all proof in pro and con can be disproved easily, just be fucking patient and wait for the official reveal
>>
>>27163811
So why don't Chatot or Exploud or any other sound or voice-based Pokemon learn it? And why do Skitty and Milotic and other Pokemon not based on singing learn it?

You're being intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>27163860
yeah, because attacks NEVER change color/shine with a different color than the body part/extention/proyectile the pokemon uses to attack
>>
>>27163860
?????
>>
>>27163165
Can't wait for this to be the next Ballio.
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>27163860
?
Personally seeing the autumn theme actually, rowlett has fuckall green on it.
>>
>>27163872
Not in a fucking character sheet.

>>27163881
>>27163897
Yet the leaf attacks are all based on green leaves.
>>
>>27163866
GF has yet to distribute Disarming Voice to Chatot and Exploud, that's why.
>>
>>27163872

So I'm supposed to believe that, even if those happen to be leaf blades, I'm going to give you the reason of doubt, that Robin Hoot can magically pull off from his ass not only a leaf blade or plume (because there's also that chance), but a leaf blade/plume that is constructed as a arrow?

Think about it, where did the long branc/twig/wooden part came from?
>>
File: chandelure.png (376 KB, 653x417) Image search: [Google]
chandelure.png
376 KB, 653x417
>>27163910
Oh fuck discontinuity in designs and attack animations, guess they are officially deconfirmed!
>>
>>27163866
Exploud learns it through breeding. That's something.
>>
>>27163910
So?
Tangela shoots green leaves despite being blue and spaghetti.
Same with seedot.
Same with eggxcecute.
Same with whimsicott really.
Lilleep is fucking purple.
Deerling and sawsbuck have like two forms with green on them, yet they shit out green attacks?
Also gourgeist and pumpkaboo.

You're a tard. We don't even know if leafage is a sig move. doubt it

>>27163918
>I'm a faggot that's reaching that's why.
It's japanese name is charm voice. That's a fairy thing.
>>
>>27163953
That's not a character sheet, friend.
>>
File: Hue.png (389 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hue.png
389 KB, 1000x1000
>>27163953

Fire's still fire though and can change color depending on intensity of the heat though.

I assume you never handled a stove or fire in general.
>>
>>27163973
The only reaching faggot here is you for thinking Disarming Voice = Randomass fake leak confirmed real.
>>
>>27163973
Leafage is not remotely a signature move. It's just a long overdue counterpart to water gun and ember
>>
>>27163993
It means it'll be a fairy or fairy-like akin to milotic, did I say the leak was real?
>>
>>27163993
>literally using "no u" as an argument
Great post.
>>
if these are real, gen 7 would have the worst final evos yet
>>
>>27164015
>thinking these are worst than Gen. 5
>>
>>27164001
Popplio might be fairy type, but that doesn't mean it will be elegant. It will likely just to be similar to Mr. Mime.
>>
>>27163995
Exactly, so it's foolish to say "the leaf on the design isn't the same colour as the one in the attack" is proof when those things I listed all shoot green leaves in their attacks, despite not having green leaves.
>>
>>27163973
Do any of those pokemon have a weapon suggesting at a signature move?

>It's japanese name is charm voice. That's a fairy thing.
I guess Espurr is a fucking fairy now!
>>
>>27163975
I'm not sure I understand what point you are trying to make. Why would you need a character sheet to see that Pokemon designs differ from actual in-game attack animations all the time? And does the Robin Hoot sheet show it using attacks full of green grassy leaves?
>>
>>27163995
>It's just a long overdue counterpart to water gun and ember
Except we already have a grass counterpart for those.
>>
>>27164027
I sincerely doubt that since mr mime doesn't learn disarming voice. :^)
>mimes getting voice moves

>>27164032
The entire espurr line gets a weird amount of fairy moves, may as well be.
>>
>>27164050
We do not have a 40 BP, 25 PP counterpart to Ember and Water Gun.
>>
File: FallLeaves_2.png (639 KB, 988x920) Image search: [Google]
FallLeaves_2.png
639 KB, 988x920
>>27163745
it is a leaf. it's a fall leaf.
>>
File: disarming voice.png (57 KB, 510x878) Image search: [Google]
disarming voice.png
57 KB, 510x878
>>27163993
>>27164027
>>27164032
I really, *really* want you faggots to bullshit your way into that the pattern for who gets Disarming Voice or not is not based on soft-spoken, feminine things.
>>
>>27164041
The character sheet shows how it'll attack, and in case of Robinhoot, that's clearly on of the design choices used. They wouldn't make a brown arrow animation just for it to explode in a green arrow 2ft away from him.
Look at Greninja's water shuriken in game.
>>
>>27164071
They're just salty that there's gonna be another girly starter, it hurts their feelings.
>>
>>27164027

And we don't know if it'll be butt ugly like Mr. Mime either. This whole argument is pointless until we get more clues.
>>
>>27164015
> Best concepts are the worst designs

I do not understand how all clever designs are so hated, it's an absolute shame.
>>
at this point if you think these are fake you're just delusional. GF has been shitting out garbage evos for 3 gens now. The chinese leak is real and these images randomly keep getting deleted off the internet face it. They are your final starters.

Also
>popplio gets disarming voice in gameplay

definitely going to be a siren.
>>
>>27164071
Disarming Voice was just recently introduced. It's likely that a lot more pokemon will get to learn Disarming Voice, including non-fairies.
>>
>>27163802
That's not leafage you tard. They shown leafage twice one in the starter video the second in the battle royale demo. It's a single target move and it's just the grass equivalent to ember, and water gun.
>>
>>27164101

Not to mention leakers from all sources keep mentioning the starters are going to be a wrestler, an archer, and a mermaid/siren.
>>
>>27164095
Serperior was hated till it was confirmed too friend.

>>27164103
Unlikely, they don't widen distros very often at all.
>>
>>27164081
If it was a signature move, sure, I think you would have a point, but no starter has had its signature move as a starting move and Leafage is most likely just a Grass-type equivalent to Ember and Water Gun like some posters already said.
>>
>>27164071
It just shows that half of these are fairies and half are not.
How does it prove that Popplio will become a water/fairy?
>>
>>27164152
Nearly all of those are fairies or have a mega that is a fairy tho.
>>
>>27163289
So many reasons why these are obviously fake:

1) Why does a clown evolve into a mermaid? So far since themes have become a thing with starters, they continue to grow into them, not completely out of them.

2) Speaking of themes, what is the connection between all of them? Gen 5 is when starter themes became a thing, and that was Dynasty China, Feudal Japan, and Medieval Europe respectively. Gen 6 was Rogue, Mage, Knight. Gen 7 is Mermaid, Robin Hood, and a furry?

3)There are problems with the art, so in case the other 2 are not immediately obvious, so anyone who has played Pokemon for 18 years this should be obvious.

4) Common sense. These were "leaked" right after the E3 Demo and the first one "revealed" was the mermaid, after Popplio was revealed to learn Disarming Voice. Coincidence? Get real.
>>
>>27164152
I never said it implied Water/Fairy, I just said it implied a feminine, siren-like design, which coincides with the leak.
>>
>>27164177
1) Where are you getting the clown design from? It has a round pink nose? That's it?

2) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeautyBrainsandBrawn

3) Subjective and not an argument (please do explain why you think so, though).

4) Appeal to common sense, not an argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x238
>>27164177
>le clown and circus theme

The theme of these starters is beauty, brawn, and brains.

This concept art started surfacing around June 5th, BEFORE E3.
>>
>>27164239
>>27164209
I don't get the whole 'popplio is not a clown' meme.
>>
>>27164177
these were leaked way before the e3 demo
http://archived.moe/vp/thread/26606744/
>>
>>27164209
>>27164239
lol. A seal/sea lion with a clown nose who likes to show off before battle implies it's a performing sea lion reference and has a clown nose. Also, your whole argument obsessed with disarming voice = things-you-want-fuck-in-your-dreams is cute, but I'll play along. You know so far the clown pokemon we've had (Mime Jr and Mr Mime) have fairy as a secondary typing. I always knew Popplio would be fairy before the move reveal because... dun du-duh-dun - it is a clown.

Oh wow it's on tvtropes that must mean that theme isn't stupid and weak.

It's not subjective. There is such a thing as following styles and noticing issues with proportions and art. Your argument is really the grasping one.

You read the first sentence and skipped the argument. I wonder what fallacy that falls under
>>
>>27164177
>Why does a clown evolve into a mermaid?
It's a performer, not a clown.
>>
I can't wait to get the second forms just so this shitflinging dies.
You guys love to feel superior with ZERO FACTS TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS.
>>
>>27164253
I didn't see that.
Gonna start reading
>>
>>27163745
>the move that's clearly exclusive to the final evo because it literally requires the final evo's body to perform is known by the base form
Nigga
>>
>>27164267
>I don't like the theme so it's stupid!
>>
>>27163243
Hey it's me, sorry about the drawings. I just wanted to make a cool designs
>>
>>27164253
Wow, that image. What retard would fall for something so self-indulgent? Nothing about this reeks of anything Pokemon has ever done when revealing a new Pokemon, up to and including the cute little extra action images they've had for the starters. This is just self-masturbatory. I guess it makes sense if you want a clown to evolve into a Mermaid so you can have another pokemon to fap to.

>>27164290
It's a performer, and a clown. The white muzzle leading to the big fat red ball nose. They are clever enough to take the "seal balancing a ball on its nose" to "a clown seal with a ball nose". Now tell me regardless, how a "performer" becomes a mermaid and what on its body would elude to the fact that it grows fucking blue human hair?

>>27164316
>I want to fap to it and I can't tell what's fake and what's not and I have no way of combating your arguments so SHUT UP!!!
>>
>>27164267
>Also, your whole argument obsessed with disarming voice = things-you-want-fuck-in-your-dreams is cute

Projection much?
>>
We already know the real final typings of the starters thanks to the leaks on the source code of the jap webpage...
>grass/flying
>fire/ground
>water/fighting
>>
>>27163811
FUCKING EVERYTHING CAN MAKE NOISES
>>
>>27164322
Well, you failed.
>>
>>27164332
Projecting because.. I totally want it to evolve into a mermaid? Nice one.... lol
>>
>>27164334
What's the source on that?
>>
>>27164019
>Implying Gen 5 doesn't have the best evolutions
>>
>>27164366
Gen 5 has the worst starters, dude. It's a entire starter lineup of Meganiums.
>>
File: 7679530_orig[1].png (131 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
7679530_orig[1].png
131 KB, 400x400
>>27164267
You're starting to sound really flustered and you're barely even arguing.

Popplio is based on a circus seal, of that there's no doubt since it has the archetypical neck frill and is shown performing tricks.
Any clown characteristics I would say are completely secondary though, because it doesn't have clown lips, clown eye markings or any other typical clown elements. It has a round nose (that isn't even red), a white snout and a frill (which circus seals often wear). That's it.
I wouldn't say it's anywhere closer to being a clown than it is any type of acrobat or performer.

Also, please point out the "problems with the art", then. You can't just say there are problems without elaborating, and saying something like "anyone who's a true fan should instantly spot them" sounds really insecure and reaching.

You were also incorrect about the dates (leak came before E3 playthrough) so that one is of no use.
>>
>>27163986
>ghostly purplish Japanese spooky fire
>equating to real fire
>>
>>27164366
>>Implying Gen 5 is good and Gen 4 isn't superior
>>Sucking cock for a living
>>
>>27164152
>half
Skitty, Milotic, and Espurr are the only lines that are never part fairy, but learn Disarming Voice.
>>
>>27164355
Its on youtube and was covered literally months ago. Check tyranitartube or pdwinnal
>>
I personally hope that the concepts are real, but not the art. That way you morons are both wrong/right--which means you'll all argue for another 3 years about this shit
>>
>>27164327
>That ad hominem
Get a load of this guy. Remember kids, when you try to defend your point of view make sure your not actually just a retard spouting shit.
>>
>>27164400
Stock box insults - try again

I know what it's based on, and I also know it's a clown. It doesn't reek of clown just like Froakie subtly hints it will evolve into a Dark type, they never go crazy with the first forms, but it's definitely a clown. White muzzle + big red nose and the frills around its neck. Performing seals are meant to resemble clowns btw :) So where does the mermaid come in from this early design? Speaking of sounding flustered, you haven't answered that simple question.
>>
>>27164355
his ass
>>
Ash is in the art. There are violent images of the fake cat bashing other pokemon. Art styles are inconsistent with every other pokemon. These all look like fur bait. A seal becomes a completely unrelated looking siren mermaid thing. Apathetic cat loses its apathy. Owl one is the only slightly believable one. Look at other concept art. This is way too busy. When will you stop masturbating to these and accept the truth fur fags.
>>
>>27164327
Cool, so you're mad and your line of reasoning still lies on an insecure "you're retarded if you believe this" without any actual backing up.
>>
>>27164442
>Ignore the entire fucking point to point out I was getting mocked!

It's not ad hom if I'm mocking you midst debating you. You're just a snowflake.
>>
>>27164430
>tyranitartube
>pdwinnal
kek.
>>
>>27164400
Clownfags are literally the new plaguedoctorfags, huh?
>>
>>27164462
Well, actually you're mad, and that's why you only focused on me insulting you and not the wall of text I posted ;) At least I told you why you're retarded. Isn't that nice of me?
>>
>>27164469
Gcpm11,verlisify,shofu.... Its all over youtube...
>>
>>27164448
>just like Froakie subtly hints it will evolve into a Dark type

Am I misunderstanding you? Because Froakie DOES hint it'll evolve into a dark type--it's a burglar.

Also, there is absolutely no way Popplio is a clown. It's a circus seal. That's why it blows bubbles and plays with them like a beach ball. This is stuff that's IN the official game art.

You just think he's going to turn into a clown because of how much the "circus trio" was shilled on here and Ballio
>>
>>27163165
>it was proven that poplio was gonna be somewhat bulky
>becomes a brittle mermaid (despise all starters having the pattern of looking neutral gender-wise)
>rowlett is even more bulkier and slower
>becomes an archer that couldn't withstand a fart
>litten
>theme being oily and throwing fire furballs
>becomes a wrestler out of nowhere with no explanation other than "N-NINTENDO RETWEETED TIGER MASK MAN!1!!!" with humongously huge hands with sausage fingers
>people will go as far as claiming the wrestler-looking motherfucker will be a Fire/Dark type
>paper says CONFIDENTIAL, something that we didn't really had in any gen, despise Emboar etc being liked prior

Someone find the creator of these already, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27164327
>i don't like the theme so it's stupid AND you're stupid
>>
>>27164492
It's a dorobou. It was so subtle in the early days nobody knew that, so it's definitely not that obvious to most people. But it's even less obvious than Popplio being a clown ie a fairy type.

I don't think it's going to be a clown - it is a clown. It is a circus seal and a clown, which circus seals are dressed up to look like. Now tell me, where is the hint that it's a mermaid in the making? I'm reallllly curious how you'll spin this one.
>>
CAN WE GUYS TALK WITHOUT INSULTING EACH OTHER? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. SIT. AND WAIT FOR THE FUCKING GODDAMN OFFICIAL REVEAL.
>>
>>27164500
>I'll keep ignoring your argument while I fap to Vaporeon porn!
>>
>>27164482
Unlike you, I've actually been backing up my arguments and poking holes in your ones without resorting to ridiculing you, and all I've been getting in return is intellectual dishonesty and obvious insecurity behind a facade of passive aggressive smileys.
>>
>>27164466
I wasn't even the guy you were replying to dude, but come on, don't say it's not an ad hominem when it clearly is. I'm not here to argue on either side because arguing with /vp/'s autistic faggots is always a fucking chore.

I hope the evos are true though, they're great designs unlike the Ballio bullshit. That's why /vp/ sucks when discussing designs, most people think good art = good designs.
>>
>>27164460
>Ash is in the art

Definitely not Satoshi. It looks more like Hilbert than it looks like Ash.

>violent images of the fake cat bashing other pokemon

So? It's a wrestling mon. Showing it doing wrestling moves would make sense. Also whatever it's doing to Machamp appears to be a signature move. You realize this is a game where animals fight, right? They're violent by nature.

>art styles are inconsistent with every other pokemon

What the fuck does that even mean? Every new design that comes out, people say, "Oh, it doesn't FEEL like a Pokemon," or, "It's inconsistent with the design philosophies, so it's bad". But those are actual designs released by GF. Are you telling me Kiteraguma is fake too?
>>
They have to be fake. Way too much pushing from the pro chinese leak people for the leak to be true which supporta these designs.
>>
>>27164558
*tips*

>>27164565
It isn't ad hom if your feelings are hurt while you're getting told off. I don't know wtf Ballio is, nor do I need to, to know Popplio is a clown. Why do you hate clowns so much?

I asked a really interesting question to: How does Popplio, appearing like a performing, clown seal, elude to evolving into a mermaid? Nobody is answering this. Waiting for the mental gymnastics, it'll be like the special olympics.
>>
I hope so. Not a fan of em
>>
>>27164267
>>27164474
lol. A flamingo/bird in PokéEurope with a white mask who heals its allies in battle implies it's a plague doctor reference and learns Aromatherapy. Also, your whole argument obsessed with perfume = fat-perfumes-can-can-whores-you-want-fuck-in-your-dreams is cute, but I'll play along. You know so far the healer Pokemon we've had (Chansey and Audino) have doctors as a primary basis. I always knew Spritzee would be a doctor before the attack/move information because... dun du-duh-dun - it is a plague doctor.
>>
>>27164541
>get's told that the "leaked" evos follow a clear theme and is given a link to a page that described said theme
>"l-lol tvtropes"
That is literally your argument. I don't even care about these ugly fakes, but you don't have any atguments other than "muh clown". You didn't know that Froakie, Fennekin and Chespin were going to evolve into a Ninja, Mage and Knight, stop deluding yourself
>>
File: 250px-653Fennekin.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-653Fennekin.png
49 KB, 250x250
>>27164523
>it's a dorobou
>it's a thief
>a thief is not a burglar

???

>now tell me, where is the hint that it's a mermaid in the making

Do you see wizard in pic related?

>how you'll spin this one

I'm not even the guy you're arguing with, that was my first reply in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 326x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 326x455
Reminder that if Rockruff evolves into a werewolf, the Chinese leak is real.
>>
>>27164541
>he says, as he ignores the argument
>>
>>27164497
>elegant things can't become bulky

Milotic says hi, genius. Literally stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1465104494530.jpg (83 KB, 536x382) Image search: [Google]
1465104494530.jpg
83 KB, 536x382
>>27164448
>>27164523
>>27164603
Mermaid is beauty-queen/singer and more importantly, a performer who wants to be in the limelight, just like Popplio aspires to be. It retains the frill and the pink nose and keeps the bubbles as a motif.

It doesn't have to be more connected to its original design than that.
>>
>>27164674
>one pokemon = all pokemon subconsently!
>>
>>27164633
So how does a clown/performer evolve into a mermaid? How does anything on Popplio transform into a mermaid? Help me out here, you guys are all ignoring this.

btw nice false equivalence ;)

>>27164639
Literally my argument? LITERALLY? Pretty sure I said completely different things. Nice misuse of literally though. You're literally fapping to the idea of this being a mermaid. Eh? Like that?

So my argument is a question: How does Popplio, appearing like a clown evolve into a mermaid? Why do you hate clowns?

>>27164640
I wasn't refuting that point, I was specifying what category of thief it was - the Japanese style thief, which went over many people's heads. Maybe weebs figured it out.

>Do you see wizard?
False equivalence. Popplio already looks like it's going in a specific direction. It isn't neutral to just suddenly become a mermaid. So, again, what on Popplio, since it's obviously not going to lose its theme, alludes to a mermaid? Waiting for you to spin in, you're all "that guy" as far as I'm concerned.

>>27164669
I've responded to everyone here so far. And I had a universal question that nobody has answered yet.

>>27164682
Mental gymnastics abound. I love it. A clown evolves into a mermaid which happens to be a beauty queen/diva. lol. How about.. That's fake, and a clowny seal evolves into a clownier seal? Occam's razor, perhaps?
>>
We all shall begin to spam those concept arts to the official Twitters of Masuda, Sugimori, Pokemon and Pokémon JP and see what happens
>>
>>27164603
>I don't know wtf Ballio is
Fuck off GOfag.

>elude
Are you actually retarded? To answer your question you have to look at two things:

1. Past Pokemon evolution lines. How does Remoraid, a fish, allude to evolving into an octopus? How does Dewott, a sea otter, allude to evolving into a sea lion?

2. The whole mermaid deal. The inspiration from a mermaid/selkie is clearly there, but you can still see the sea lion elements on it. The front flippers or however they're called are still very animal like, as well as it head.

Your question is poorly elaborated man.
>>
>>27164497
>Rowlet
>bulkier and slower
Do you even know how owls work, retard? They're lean and vicious under their fluff, which makes them appear bulkier than they actually are. Also, Rowlet is directly stated to be a nocturnal, stealthy attacker. "Burly attacker" wouldn't fit, and it would defeat the purpose of Rowlet's basis and lore.
>>
>>27164736
>how does a fish evolve into an octopus?
Please not this """"argument""""
>>
>>27164761
Someone didn't check the trailer during level-ups.
Also
>forgetting Noctowl
>>
>>27164718

There's more than that, retard.
>>
>>27164736
>already looks like it's going in a specific direction

True. But there are other starters and Pokemon who go one way and then another in their evolution. Best example is probably Croconaw.

>waiting for you to spin in

I don't have to spin the idea of Popplio evolving into a mermaid since Popplio3 isn't a mermaid. It's a selkie. This is an important distinction as Selkies are based on pinnipeds.

I don't even think these are real, just that you're retarded for thinking they possibly can't be because of some rules you imagined that GF doesn't follow.
>>
>>27164754
>Remoraid > Octillery is the same thing as the starters having themes that gradually grow more noticeable.
Oshawott and Dewott evolving into Samurott - the point is the theme remained - Samurais. The jump was uncanny but the theme never changed. How does Popplio, appearing like a clown, evolve into a diva mermaid selkie or whatever-you-are-all-borrowing-that over-played idea-from? Occam's razor would deduce that - a clowny seal evolves into a clownier seal. Not - a clowny, performing seal evolves into - this fake mermaid pokemon with blue human hair.
I accidentally typo'd, but you're actually missing a huge obvious gap in your logic. Are you actually retarded?

Your answer is poorly elaborated man.

>>27164794
Croconaw went in a different direction? I don't understand. And also themes weren't introduced until Gen 5 with China, Japan, and Medieval Europe. That's grasping.

>retarded for thinking these can't be real
>I don't even think they're real
You sure don't sound like you care about this at all, buddy ;)
>>
>>27164736
>false equivalence
Lol no. Everybody and their mother thought that Spritzee would evolve into a plague doctor based on design and association with healing and herbal scents. Instead, it evolved into Aromatisse, based off of the perfume-smell aspect of its design.

A Remoraid evolving into Octillery isn't as immediately obvious, but when you see the handgun --> tank, the progression fits in a different way.

See >>27164682
They're both performers, and that's what would connect them. Actors, comedians, and other entertainers and performers tend to follow a similar mindset of "work hard, play hard," but they really do need the attention to keep them going. Attention whore performer ---> attention whore diva. It fits.
>>
>>27164674
ignoring any evs,
with 31 base ivs, 47 is the lowest base hp popplio could have to have 28 hp at level 8.
with 0 base ivs, 68 is the highest base hp it could have

So the base hp range is inbetween 47 and 68. that puts it inbetween snivy (45) and totodile/mudkip (50) at it's weakest and three points above tepig (65) at its worst

not giving any opinions on this shit, just presenting facts
>>
>>27164817
>Croconaw went in a different direction? I don't understand.
Croconaw has like a caveman-ish vibe to it, but no such elements are present in Totodile or Feraligatr.
>>
>>27164817
>And also themes weren't introduced until Gen 5 with China, Japan, and Medieval Europe
>Seriously believing that
I think you might actually be autistic.
>>
>>27164736
>>27164768
Ok, keep masturbating to your clowns then

...see, I can do it too

You still haven't said ANYTHING about the brain, beauty, brawns thing, other than "lol tvtropes", and when someone pointed it out, you started calling them mermaidfuckers. You'll keep ignoring it and call me a pokephile, but you already know you have no arguments agains the "leaks" other than "I don't like it and you're stupid, clowns ftw". People thought Froakie would evolve into a thief, and there are numerous examples with non-starter pokemon, but go on, keep spouting your "false equivalence" bullshit
>>
How can one defend the fact that the concepts are real and than him in first place does noto believe them??
>>
>>27164841
Sugimori directly stated it. You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>27164777
The only level up stats we saw are popplio.
>>
>>27164817
>themes weren't introduced until Gen 5

This is patently false. Gen 4 is legends and myths--Son Wukong, Poseidon, and The World Turtle. People like to speculate themes for earlier gens, though I don't give them much thought (someone once suggested Gen 3 was fighting game archetypes, with Brawler/Grappler, Rushdown/Mixup, and Zoning, but I think that's a stretch).

>Croconaw went in a different direction

Caveman theme? Sure, he wasn't the base form, but why does he evolve from Totodile with a caveman theme and then lose it upon evolving to Feraligatr?

>You sure don't sound like you care about this at all, buddy ;)

I care only so far as I'm bored at work and like having discussions. I'm sorry if you were offended by the word 'retarded'. Board 'culture' seeps into my speech a bit.

And you ARE retarded for thinking they CAN'T be real because of an arbitrary rule you've made up.

How do we even know circus is the theme? Rowlet and Litten have no semblance of circus theme.

>>27164860
I said I don't believe they're real. I do think you're retarded if you think they CAN'T be real because of some made up shit.
>>
>>27164820
I never thought it would, so nice try. And it's false equivalence because nothing actually alluded to plaguedoctor, it was just a fun idea because of its big honker. Popplio actually has the frills, white muzzle, and red nose. It's a clown.

Remoraid > Octillery isn't a starter theme. Not relevant. Grasping.

>they're performers it all makes sense!
That's a pretty vague assessment. How about.. it's a clown. Fairy type = clown, knew this from the start. And.. it continues to evolve into something clownish. It fits.

>>27164833
Feraligatr has a cave-man vibe to me. It's all subjective at this point.

>>27164841
Nice stock box buzzwords

>>27164853
>I want it to be a mermaid to fap to so you want it to be a clown REEEEE
I don't want it to be a clown, nice projection though. I'll call you a pokephile and ask you why a clowny looking Pokemon evolves into something not-clowny but a mermaid that likes to sing on stage.
>>
>>27164577
>Hilbert

???

Why the fuck would Hilbert be in there though.

>It's a wrestling mon

Okay.

>This is a game where animals fight
>They're violent by nature

>Breaks a table on a Pikachu

pretty sure that's not a actual move, but I'd love it
>>
>>27164887
>Hilbert

Hey, I wasn't even the one who first pointed it out. I don't think it IS Hilbert, just that it looks more like him than Ash--suggesting it's a "PC" design as opposed to Ash.
>>
>>27164880
>I don't believe they're real, but THEY'RE REAL OR YOU'RE RETARDED
These are definitely not real, but I never said 100% that they can't be. They just obviously aren't. Interesting about the Gen 4 thing, never was autistic enough to notice that. I'll ignore the rest of what you said because it doesn't answer my question, but since you don't think they're real anyway....
>>
I wouldn't mind if these were real, I just hate certain features of them.
I don't like Robinhoods feet and I don't like how Litten is now bipedal.

It's like Gamefreak just makes all Pokemon now humanoid. The new bear stands on two legs - just like Ursaring and Beartic.
I know bears can stand on 2 legs, but just once I'd like to see one on all fours.
>>
>>27164656

You do realize it's incredibly predictable to assume Rockruff might turn into one given its actual description in the website, right?

Not even taking into account people assuming he'll probably be the next Riolu/Zorua given the attention he seems to be getting alongside the starters because he's already pretty much that popularity wise, when chances are, he might be a total Lillipup evolution wise.
>>
>>27164577
Every pokemon ever revealed seems like a pokemon to me. All digimon look like digimon. All youkai crap looks like it belongs there. Art styles follow a style. These are too anthropomorphic. Pokemon didn't go there. These look like someone drew them to masturbate to them. Go ahead and find some official concept artwork that has people and violent images of pokemon smashing each other in it. Post it here.
>>
>>27164952
>seems like a pokemon to me

So what you're saying is everything is subjective? Agreed

>>27164917
>I don't like how Litten is now bipedal

Agreed, but there hasn't been a single fire starter that's been quad, so it's disappointingly consistent.
>>
I like how people seem to forget how Popplio's description in the site mentions practice and reliance on water balloons, being able to do so snorting them out (not exactly the epitome of elegance there) and yet, this evolution seems to go into a entirely different direction, towards a singing beautiful siren that pretends it never even snorted a bubble.
>>
>>27164911
>never was autistic enough to notice that

Thanks, I try.

What was your question again? I'll try my best.
>>
>>27164881
How can you call people out on projection when you were the one who started the "you want it to be real so you can fap to it" shtick?

Do you think you're being a sensible part of the discussion and doing your side of the debate any favors when you have been unable to address most things without acting like a cunt?

How is Brains/Brawns/Beauty not a valid contender for a theme?
How does Froakie look like its going to be a ninja when it hints at being a regular burglar?

How is Popplios design cemented to be absolutely, irrefutably, one-hundred percent certainly a clown because it's a circus seal when other Pokemon, both starters and non-starters, have had red herrings in their evolutions?

Please answer this without resorting to calling people retarded, autistic, littering your post with smileys :) or typing. Like. A. Pretentious. Douche.
>>
>>27164961
I say seems because some fakemon follow the style of pokemon. Pokemon sage fakes follow the style. Please someone post other concept art of pokemon being excessively violent and humans in pokemon concept art.
>>
The Battle Royale gameplay from E3 suggests that Litten is the fastest of the 3. If this is true, I would find it odd that a wrestler is the "fast starter" rather than a stealthy archer. Not definitive proof or anything, just an observation.
>>
>>27165060
Pretty sure Sugimori is stepping down as the main designer this gen, so new concept art might be different than the old ones.
>>
>>27164924

The Chinese leak said Rockruff would evolve into a werewolf BEFORE we learned the dex infornation, dude.
>>
>>27164970
It uses water bubbles to do performances and impress people. Being an idol siren is a similar thing. The concept doesn't have to be a carbon copy of the first stage. Froakie throws bubbles but Greninja doesn't.
>>
>>27164177
>Implying starter themes began in Gen 5

Where the fuck were you during Gen 1 - 4 ?

Gen 1 starters are based off genetic engineering and reptiles (a dinosaur growing a giant flower, a lizard growing wings, and a turtle fused with cannons)

Gen 2 starters are based off classics, which explains why they remain a single type when fully evolved. This also pertains to the era in ancient times where dinosaurs (Meganium) & cavemen (Feraligatr) thrive in the midst of active volcanic eruptions (Typhlosion)

Gen 3 starters are based off nature. Geckos normally live in trees, thus Treecko's Grass typing. Warmth is needed to hatch an egg, which is why Torchic is a Fire type. Fishes thrive in water, and Mudkip is the only fish starter pokemon.

Gen 4 starters are based off myths & legends. Torterra is represents the World Turtle, Infernape is based on the Sun Wukong, and Empoleon is basically pokemon's Poseidon.
>>
>>27165164
Not him, but there's nothing that proves that the Chinese leak was actually posted before Rockruff's dex info was first revealed. The Chinese stuff was posted in a private group first before it was posted to the public a few weeks later, there's no definitive proof it was actually made before Rockruff (or even Salandit's) official reveal.
>>
File: 4L_bMDfCrF5.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
4L_bMDfCrF5.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>27164881
And we're back again to the mermaidfucker ad hominem while totally ignoring the argument at hand. Hope you enjoyed the (You)s, see you in another thread
>>
>>27165206
this is the dumbest post on this board at the moment

i do admire your effort though
>>
>>27165206

>genetic engineering
Holy fuck, I don't know if GF was actively putting themes behind starter trios that early, but that's pretty solid. Especially considering an important theme of Kanto is its emphasis on technology (with shit like Porygon).

Johto trio is a bit less convincing. Hoenn trio makes sense, but I prefer the fighting game trio theory.
>>
>>27165206
>>
>>27165164
Hey, I've been one of the more prominent shills of the Chinese leak on /vp/, and I have to admit that there is absolutely no proof it was made before Salandit's reveal. Anyone who believes the leak has to go off the word of a stranger on the internet's friend.
>>
>>27165221
Thank you anon. literally just typed it in less than a minute + Im drunk. nothing can save me from saying even more dumb shit now :^)
>>
>>27164881
You are aware that clown =/= fairy, right? Mr. Mime is a fairy because he's a weird, ugly yet cute looking goblin motherfucker. Its Pokedex entries revolve around weird powers and conning people, which are associated with fairies.

If clown = fairy, then Conkeldurr would be Fighting/Fairy type.
>>
>>27165264
Yeah I admit the Johto ones were a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>27165206
These are all pretty big stretches. I admire your effort though. Gen I starters are all just kaiju, really, and the Gen II starters are more feral/natural creatures.
I can see Gen III, but for Gen IV... Empoleon isn't Poseidon. It's Napoleon, crossed with an emperor penguin.
>>
Porca puttana la finite dio cane
>>
File: 1377621508885.jpg (37 KB, 267x299) Image search: [Google]
1377621508885.jpg
37 KB, 267x299
>>27165295
>Fighting/Fairy type
>>
>>27165206
That's reaching pretty far.

I think the only real Theme we've ever gotten are the RPG tropes with Gen 6. And even then, Greninja is more of ninja than a rouge so i feel iffy even saying that.
>>
File: 1452379365736.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452379365736.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>27165345
>Kiteruguma isn't Fairy/Fighting
>>
File: What ever you say bruh.png (8 KB, 84x86) Image search: [Google]
What ever you say bruh.png
8 KB, 84x86
>>27165206
>Mudkip is fish
>>
>>27165323
Thank you. I do apologize for the big stretches especially on the gen 2 strarters. I'm making /vp/ as an excuse so my friends wont swipe my phone from me while im drumk . As for the Gen IVi starers , I still lean twards Empoleon being based off Poseidon's trident.
>>
I know it's fake, but I honestly wouldn't mind Popplio's evolution being all elegant like that. I liked Delphox for the same reason.
>>
>>27165376
But Mudkip is a fish. Bulbapedo said so
>>
>>27165323
>Empoleon isn't Poseidon

His face is literally a trident, anon.
>>
File: 1459650513786.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459650513786.png
8 KB, 500x500
>>27164487

It was also on here before it was on YouTube.
Website was Datamined, 2 extra types were found along side the starters types. In the order:

Grass - Flying - Ground - Fire - Water - Fighting

Doesn't confirm those types though. And if anything, because of the order, wouldn't it be Grass/Ground, Fire, and Water/Fight?
>>
>Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains cool headed and doesn't show its emotions on the surface

>Goes from cool headed to quick tempered wrestling tiger that loses all logic that snaps a table at a Pikachu

lol ok
>>
>>27165449
I thought empoleon was a play on Emperor and Napoleon Bonaparte. Especially considering the line is described as incredibly prideful and solitary.
>>
>>27165449
I am aware, but it's more of a stylistic choice to fit with its powerful, royal image than a primary design basis. It has a single element of Poseidon, but it's still a penguin Napoleon for the most part.
>>
Discussing is useless. Fake or not you all are gonna die
>>
>it becomes public popplio leaems disarming voice
>some faggot makes a fake leak with a feminine popplio water/fairy evo
>wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
File: circus.jpg (67 KB, 650x628) Image search: [Google]
circus.jpg
67 KB, 650x628
>>27164817
Everyone is telling you the answer to the question you are asking all the time; IT. ISN'T. A. CLOWN.

It is so painfully obvious that what you seem to think is a clown nose is there to appear to be a ball spinning on its nose. It's a circus seel, a performer, and that theme seems to fit very, very well with evolving to another creature that was a popular display on 17th century circus stages.
>>
>>27165655
Not the order it happened, dumbass.
>>
>>27165670
whoops I accidentally seel
>>
>>Brains/Beauty/Brawns theme
Could easily continue the circus theme with Rowlet as the ringmaster; Litten as the tiger jumping through flaming hoops; Popplio is a jack-of-all-trades, acrobatic clown.
>>
>>27165690
It is, retard. Go check.

>these faggots believe that gay ass popplio design
You just want another pokemon to fap on, scum
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 720x479
>>27165717
>>
File: phox glare.png (189 KB, 430x478) Image search: [Google]
phox glare.png
189 KB, 430x478
>>27165717
>>
>be fakemon artist
>see new starters
>make fake evos for them
>learn that popplio learns disarming voice
>make poppevo a mermaid
>learn that sugimori retweeted a tweet that happens to have tiger mask on it, and realize that litten is a tiger kitten
>make littevo a tiger mask
>rowlet is blatantly set up to be the new greninja
>make rowlevo a robin hood
And gullible retards everywhere are falling for it, hook and sinker.

Even if the chinese leak is legit, it's just a coincidence that the fake art matches up with the supposed starter concepts.
>>
>>27165700
a literal 3-ring circus lmao
>>
Feminine pokemon and bipedal starters sure do trigger /vp/
>>
File: cubic babies.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
cubic babies.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1280
>>27165858
>FULL
>BLOWN
>DENIAL
>>
>>27165858
>learn that popplio learns disarming voice
>make poppevo a mermaid
But that's wrong you retard. Are you the same faggot that says roothoot appeared after the trademarks were posted on twitter?
>>
>>27165912
And Roothoot is fake. Your point?
>>
>>27165858
Already posted that the mermaid was shown before the reveal that popplio learns disarming voice.

>even if it's right it's a coincidence
That's just play stupid of you. And I don't even believe this shit trio is real.
>>
>>27165858
Those starter evos were shown prior to the tiger mask tweet or the reveal of Disarming Voice on Popplio.

Don't post line you know what's going on unless you've been on this board consistently for the past few months.
>>
>>27165717
>>27165858
You realize these surfaced way before we learned about disarming voice and that sugimori tweeted tiger man, right?
>>
>>27163243
I mean, we still don't know who made that fucking owl. That's who I want answers from.
>>
>>27165858
Robinhoot, Luchacat, and Merlibait surfaced in the internet way before E3 and that retweet. They didn't have so much recognition yet because Ballio & friends were still hot during that time.
>>
>Clown? Mermaid? Disarming voice? guys, guys that is very simple its theme is a OPERA SINGER.

image: Finnish National Opera/Saara Salmi
>>
>>27165858
These evolutions are leaked BEFORE E3, Sugimori Tweet and other coincidences, idiot.
>>
>>27165978
lol @ the manlet
>>
>>27165970
>robinhoot

PLEASE LET THIS BE THE REAL NAME

the other names suck ass tho
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x857
>>27165717
>HURR DURR YOU JUST WANT TO FAP TO THE MERMAID

I don't fap to anything that doesn't have two arms and two legs, so nice projecting. I genuinely like the design. Just admit that if Poppmaid is real, it'll make you feel funny in your pants.
>>
>>27165970
>>27165996
I wonder what mental gymnastics and incorrect info he will reply with next
>>
>>27166034
They arent the real names. I forgot them except Serlimaid's (strange how you didnt get the joke behind the name I gave them)
>>
>>27165527
All the type icons are scrambled so it could very well be fire/ground... Besides, a barn owl turning into a burrowing owl? If they wanted to go that route then rowlett wouldve been grass/ground from the start. And before you say: "look at skorupi and surskit!!" The type change for them makes sense since surskit literally turns into a completely diffrent species of bugs and skorupi is based on a scorpion which are ofc venomous so dropping the bug type for the dark type is ok sonce poison would be the primary typing.
>>
>>27165927
What I'm saying is that you're changing the events around. The evolution leaks happened way before the Treehouse demo.
>>
>>27164405
To be fair, Chandelure IS fire type, too
>>
>>27166056

Before anyone askes, this is the guy who is avidly drawing Poppmaid.

http://prince-goldfish.tumblr.com/
>>
>207 posts in
>Ballio and Owltair haven't been posted yet
I'm surprised.
>>
>>27166056
Your pic made me like Poppmaid a bit more. Thank you.
>>
File: Good night sweet fakes.png (31 KB, 228x67) Image search: [Google]
Good night sweet fakes.png
31 KB, 228x67
>>27166228

People are still mourning over their deaths.

At least I know I am.
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 352x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 352x625
>>27166236

No prob.
>>
>>27166362
>male Popplio evolves into Ballio
>female Popplio evolves into Poppmaid

Both clownfags and mermaidfags would be happy. The perfect solution.
>>
>>27163243
Agreed.
These fakes have been forced for too long.
>>
File: oshawott.jpg (33 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
oshawott.jpg
33 KB, 248x320
>>27164177
>1) Why does a clown evolve into a samurai? So far since themes have become a thing with starters, they continue to grow into them, not completely out of them.
>>
>>27166362

Plot twist: Poppmaid is the father and Ballio is the mother.
>>
>>27164071
>male meowstic
so it is female now?
>Gardevoir is totallly female ! trust me! because waifu
btfo furfag, gardevoir always looked male for me
>>
>>27166457

Except that resembles nothing like a clown nose. It is merely a otter nose.
>>
>>27166471
Didn't stop people from assuming that Oshawott is a clown.
>>
>>27166437

Prove that they're fake then, smart guy. :^)
>>
>>27164334
>Grass/Ground
>Fire
>Water/Fighting
Those are just the middle stages anon, clearly Litten will evolve into a Fire/Dark in it's final stage
>>
>>27164425
Skitty is a pink, cutesy kitten

Milotic has clear mermaid elements

Espurr is a creepy ass cat
>MROWR
>>
File: Holy wow.png (66 KB, 196x293) Image search: [Google]
Holy wow.png
66 KB, 196x293
Well fuck, at least it's something.

I was merely playing the video in slo-mo and caught this tiny glimpse at Litten's possible 2nd or final evo. It might just be Litten himself but what the hey. It was when he was performing this fire attack which everyone assumes is the fifth move.

Make of it as you will, could be something, could be not.
>>
>>27164439
Owlfags still in denial
>>
>>27163289
That's not how burden of proof works, my friend.
>>
>>27166516
>it has black it needs to be dark!
>>
>>27164460
>siren mermaid thing
It's a selkie, why does everyone keep calling it a mermaid?

Selkie
>Seal based aquatic woman

Mermaid
>Fish based aquatic woman
>>
>>27166607
Don't expect pokemon players to be versed in obscure mythical creatures.
>>
File: JCNID.jpg (21 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
JCNID.jpg
21 KB, 600x451
>>27166568
>>
>>27166671

The outline? Again, it's barely a glimpse, it looks like part of a head if I'm not mistaken.
>>
File: pokemon_black_conceptart_jjeXv.jpg (32 KB, 493x337) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_black_conceptart_jjeXv.jpg
32 KB, 493x337
Please stop pretending you think these are real. The art is too shit for them to be real.
>>27164682
The Japanese would not stamp the English word "confidential" in the top corner and nobody would bother shading all of the pictures in a character sheet. Most of the images would be sketchier and in flat colours like pic related since they don't want to put extra unnecessary work into something that won't be seen by the public. Also, the fft that it is only shown from the front and back and not the sides makes it even less likely to be real.
>>
>>27166704

Looking back at it, it just seems to be Litten's head. Shame. At least, it looks similar.
>>
>>27163745
You're fucking retarded
>>
File: image.png (496 KB, 978x692) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496 KB, 978x692
>>27166746
>I like to pretend I know what I'm talking about guys!
>>
I see no side position in the official concept art of Noivern. Retard. Moron. Shit eater.
>>
>>27164952
>These are too anthropomorphic

Oh, you mean like the final forms of the Gen. 6 starters. Stop coming up with dumb arguments, please.
>>
>>27166934
>Retard. Moron. Shit eater.
Laughing at your life man. >>>/r9k/ is that way.
>>
>>27166597
this essentially, and all tied up in a reasonable argument
>>
These fakes are cancer. If they are not fakes, well never gonna evolve my Rowlet.

That mermaid thing is just aweful, urgh.
>>
>>27166597
>>27167011

Confirned for not reading this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 106x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 106x150
>>27167051
>I don't like them, so they're fake!
>>
>>27167075
I havent seen any proof that they are real, so I won't assume that they are real.
>>
File: Braixen_concept_art.png (444 KB, 904x639) Image search: [Google]
Braixen_concept_art.png
444 KB, 904x639
>>27166849
Notice how the picture of the wing, the back, and the head ect are not shaded? Notice all the notes and other useful info for artists to use when making the game, merchandise, and anime?
>>
>>27167051
>That mermaid thing is just aweful, urgh

And what's so bad about it?
>>
>tfw this is 2010 and 2013 all over again
Can't wait for 2019.
>>
>>27167142
Just a repressed furry
>>
>>27167142
I am not fan of overly designed pokemons anon.
Real or fake.
>>
>>27166971
>Oh, you mean like the final forms of the Gen. 6 starter
And, with the exception of Greninja, they're universally despised. With this in mind, GF would never repeat having anthropomorphic starters.
>>
>>27167164
>overly designed

Nice meme. Opinon discarded.
>>
File: confidential_.png (397 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
confidential_.png
397 KB, 854x480
>>27166746
It's literally the same confidential stamp as the one in this trailer. Not that it means anything because anyone could easily recreate it in Photoshop.

You're also making a lot of assumptions on something none of us has any actual knowledge of. Who's dictating that all concept art has to be sketchy and flat colored?
>>
>>27167176
Thankfully it doesn't matter, because when these are confirmed to be fakes. Then mermaidfappers like you will shush. :^)
>>
>>27167245
>I'm totally not a repressed furry
>I call other people out for liking furry stuff, so I can't be one, right?
>>
On the contrary, if these arts are real, I'm going to crush your heads one by one
>>
>>27167060
How? The burden of proof falls upon the ones who make the claim for the thing they need to prove being less likely to be true faggot
>>
These are all terrible and you should feel terrible if you like them - i never say that, I was alright with delphox and chesnaught too, but these are a bigger waste of potential than the aforementioned two
>>
>>27167296
>Doesnt believe in god
>Must be repressed christian
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.