[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a playlist of all the important Sun and Moon trailers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-14-08-29-01.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-14-08-29-01.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I made a playlist of all the important Sun and Moon trailers. Includes the E3 presentation. Planning to keep it updated until the games come out. You're welcome.

http://youtu.be/hmzDL1l3Fag?list=PLryscWL60YT7gx8kHThaQTVyGSkCoHJGE
>>
Thanks anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQWzKIaERirz6O-nxKqJC9a7xj6eqnzKo
Wow, that was so difficult
>>
>>27163463
I did absolutely nothing special but add a handful of videos from various channels into one playlist. But now it's in one place and it's better than having to look around for everything. It took me 5 minutes at most, but still, I did it and it's here for anyone to use for their screenshotting purposes, or just to rewatch them. Have fun.
>>
>>27163127
Lol the playlist link name says Fag
>>
Thanks Anon, i've been thinking about rewatching all the trailers, but with them being scattered on like 3 channels to get everything and even videos being in between them? It seemed like more work than necessary.
>>
One complaint, you should have included the short trailers Japan had instead of the Explore the Alola Region trailer.
>>
>>27164040
Serebii made a page with them all so it's not that hard really
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/videos.shtml
>>
I appreciate this anon, some people might use it in the future for "remembering the Sun and Moon hype" threads. When they're remembered as the best games of the franchise.
>>
>>27164932
>That spoiler
I'll certainly remember them that way, although /vp/ will complain like there's no tomorrow. Good thing I'm leaving this shithole around the last week of October, and probably won't come back until the next hype season.
>>
>>27164973
I've recently gotten addicted to this place, and even though I know i'll try to leave around launch to avoid spoilers, it'll be hard not seeing everyone's reactions.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.