[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite childhood pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 250px-040Wigglytuff.png (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-040Wigglytuff.png
49 KB, 250x250
Mine used to be Wigglytuff. I always got off at beating up the mons of other kids with this pink blob. It's RBY sprite is also superior to Clefable's.
>>
>>27162868
Mine too. It's still my favorite Pokémon.

Fairy's my favorite type, and nothing says Fairy Type better than Wigglytuff.
>>
imagine fucking it
>>
You must have been playing retards, because Wigglytuff is shit. Congradulations you beat kids with an IQ lower than room temperature.
>>
>>27162892
Granbull is the better fairy
>>
File: best birb.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
best birb.png
48 KB, 250x250
I didn't use umbreon and espeon my first playthrough of pokemon colisuem cus little babby me was a retart. I used this birb and mantine instead.

Good times
>>
>>27162892
My favorite type is Fairy and my #2 favorite Pokemon is Wigglytuff. My #1 is Jigglypuff.
>>
File: 123.gif (13 KB, 329x322) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
13 KB, 329x322
cause i was an edgy little shit as a kid and it has fuckin SCYTHES for HANDS
>>
File: WAKEMEUPINSIDE.png (4 KB, 56x56) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUPINSIDE.png
4 KB, 56x56
>>27162868
>RBY sprite superior to Clefable's
Pic related
>>
File: nhaw.png (768 KB, 1206x1466) Image search: [Google]
nhaw.png
768 KB, 1206x1466
>>
>>27165573

Kek
>>
Mine has always been Dragonite, nothing has changed since then.
>>
OK, I have no idea why, but when I was a kid, my favourite Pokémon was... you're not going to believe it when I speak its name.

Like, I once looked at a list of all 151 critters, including all sorts of cute little shits alongside the dinosaurs, pseudo-dragons, elemental birds, youkai, and other incredibly awesome things, and I decided that the single coolest of them all was... Weezing.
Fucking Weezing.
Was I a retarded kid or what?
>>
Raichu.
>>
>>27168104
A THOUSAND TIMES THIS
>>
>>27162868

I always loved Wigglytuff too, I loved to teach it Mega Punch and Counter. I've never appreciated Clefairy/Clefable the same way as Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff. I wish it had more of a niche to stand out amongst its fellow fairies, the Normal/Fairy typing is a hinderance and it doesn't have enough to take advantage of Competitive.
>>
>>27162868
Bulbasaur line/Gyarados were my top fave mons, soon replaced by Machamp. The first ones remain high on my list, though.
>>
File: wiggly ; - ;.gif (136 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
wiggly ; - ;.gif
136 KB, 500x281
>>27162868
>>27162892
>>27165489
>>27168254

>this wigglytuff love

I could die right now holy shit

In relation to thread: I used to adore Sandslash. Really liked Ampharos, too. Still love them dearly, but they just aren't my #1 bros anymore. Though, that could change.
>>
File: weezing.png (842 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
weezing.png
842 KB, 800x1200
>>27168190
fuck off weezing is top tier
>>
>>27162868
Jiggs is one of my favourite mons, and definitely favourite fairymon. Naturally this love extends to Wigglytuff as well.
>>
>>27168366
>Sandslash

Same! I love him so much, but he's been so tragically outclassed by Donphan since G/S and then Excadrill came and was even better.
>>
>>27162868
The idea that it was Tuff outsiders style was always a fun idea to me, with such a cute design and such stubby arms. Megapunching tougher looking pokemon with it was funny.
>>
>>27168190
Fuck ugly is what it is.

Indeed, this has helped me understand nostalgiafags a lot. It kind of gives me a certain kind of perspective to things - that you just don't have any real kind of sensible judgement as a kid. This results in thing like me, who as an adult am the greatest genius to walk this planet, having been a fan of the ugliest Pokémon before Garbodor as a kid.
>>
>>27168748
Cringe.
>>
I used to love Vaporeon when the first games come out and I really don't know why. I was like 5 or 6 (1996, right?)
>>
>>27168800
Well, I'd try to say something about your understanding of sarcasm, but you dropped double dubs, which to plebs is gospel, so fuck.
>>
WIGGLYTUFF and SANDSHREW were my childhood Favs.
>>
File: cub.jpg (43 KB, 526x556) Image search: [Google]
cub.jpg
43 KB, 526x556
Cubone. Having a bone weapon and even a signature move connected with it looked very cool for me. Dunno why not Marowak, maybe because of the red eyes + more aggressive look.
I definitely prefer Marowak nowadays, though.
>>
>>27162868
Gotta be Raichu, always loved that fucker
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.